Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Bookworm

Do you approve?User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Explain why or why not..

Vicious Aggressor

12,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
User Image
First of all, you could have easily fitted all of those pictures into one post. You didn't have to make six posts to show us six different pictures.

Second, it doesn't matter how exactly we feel about it, the show will still do what it has planned for a long time now.

Last, I am apathetic about this whole ordeal. Twilight becoming an Alicorn would seem to upset many fans, but if thee is some good writing, I might forgive them for it.

Mega Bookworm

Ginger Nix
User Image
User Image
First of all, you could have easily fitted all of those pictures into one post. You didn't have to make six posts to show us six different pictures.

Second, it doesn't matter how exactly we feel about it, the show will still do what it has planned for a long time now.

Last, I am apathetic about this whole ordeal. Twilight becoming an Alicorn would seem to upset many fans, but if thee is some good writing, I might forgive them for it.

1. Yes I know I could've :I And I choose how I wanted to. (In that case I was too lazy to edit the photos in.)

2. It doesn't matter but that's what I posted for. I wanna know opinion too.

Mega Bookworm

Ginger Nix
And if your that picky I will edit them in -.-
Yeah, six posts with one image each is overdoing it...

I'll give it a chance and see
and hope that it's a temporary thing to sell some toys before moving on as usual, like with the whole crystal pony thing.

Mega Bookworm

NyteSama

I am aware of the posts and I have a reason. But it's not a good one :I
CharcoalKittyKat
NyteSama

Not a good reason, huh?
Then why spam? :I

Mega Bookworm

NyteSama
CharcoalKittyKat
NyteSama

Not a good reason, huh?
Then why spam? :I
Cause I'm stupid, and didn't think of editing em in...

Lupine Cub

14,850 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
I don't really care if she becomes and alicorn.

I'm more concerned how it's going to affect her friendship with the other mane six since it's obvious celestia and luna don't stay in one place for too long.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games