11,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Just found these from the last episode (apparently):

User Image

User Image

User Image

So it seems, whatever spell Twilight is apparently going to write and cast changed destinies alright but maybe this is a possible alternate reality spell? I am now curious what happened to Rarity and Applejack if their Boutique and Farm are in shambles...more so Rarity, because if she was a drama queen just over Sweetie CLEANING her one room in her place then I would hate to think what happened to her if this is what was to become of her shop.
Those pictures have actually been out for quite some time... ^^;
But apparently a summary from the last episode or something is like.. a cutiemark swapping spell that went awry?
So a possibility is that cutie marks are swapped, and the ponies find that they cant do what they used to be good at, hence a failed fashion business and farm?
And maybe twilight comes in and saves the day and becomes a princess as a result, idk.

Timid Gaian

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
P-poor Aj and Rarity, losing their Homes like that... I-I hope everything gets fixed in the end!

Lonely Hunter

4,850 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Boy, it sure feels cold in here.

Friendly Sweetheart

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Minako Omizuki
P-poor Aj and Rarity, losing their Homes like that... I-I hope everything gets fixed in the end!

Don't worry, it will be fixed. Hopefully.
I still have to find it out, so... Let's hope for the best!

Cute Girl

Is all of Sweet Apple Acres gone or just their barn? gonk Because if it's the entire length of all their farmland...we can say goodbye to the CMC clubhouse, too.

Liberal Loiterer

9,900 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Team Edward 100
I think it'll probably be some "It's A Wonderful Life"-esque plot. Twilight will wish she's an alicorn, and she'll mistakenly mess up everyone's destinies, and the rest if the Mane 6 will never have been friends, the Elements of Harmony will have never been found, Nightmare Moon would still be around, etc. in the end, she'll realize she's not ready to become an alicorn and try to get Celestia to realize this is an alternate universe and she needs help getting back to the original one, before she was an alicorn.
At least, that's a theory.

Precious Sweetheart

9,100 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Generous 100

emotion_bigheart Oh wow, I laughed.

Friendly Sweetheart

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sunshine Peach-Heart
I think it'll probably be some "It's A Wonderful Life"-esque plot. Twilight will wish she's an alicorn, and she'll mistakenly mess up everyone's destinies, and the rest if the Mane 6 will never have been friends, the Elements of Harmony will have never been found, Nightmare Moon would still be around, etc. in the end, she'll realize she's not ready to become an alicorn and try to get Celestia to realize this is an alternate universe and she needs help getting back to the original one, before she was an alicorn.
At least, that's a theory.

I hope that theory will come true, just not to offend the fans.

7,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
Are these location files from "Welcome to Ponyville?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items