Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Werewolf

10,000 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Now I understand why Twilight is going to be the new princes, it's because Pinkie had her drink....

this

Invisible Sweetheart

17,000 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
http://family-room.ew.com/2013/01/29/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-exclusive-twilight-princess/

not sure its a good source

but even if she indeed becomes a princess, i wont stop being a brony/pegasister, its a stupid reason to drop out just because of that, people who say they stop being a brony if it happens, i can not see as a serious brony....go ahead haters hate, i love and tolerate

Noble Hero

Dangerous Werewolf

10,000 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Xitrad
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-_- you beat me to the punch.
Ya its true http://family-room.ew.com/2013/01/29/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-exclusive-twilight-princess/

Questionable Citizen

11,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Xitrad

Ah-ha! Yes! if This isn't faked it will be magnificent! She's never looked better, in my opinion. Looks like she has grown a bit too. Her neck and leg looks longer than usual.

Friendly Sweetheart

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Xitrad

She looks like a mini Luna to me... but this will be fun! whee

Shameless Lover

8,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Glorious Leader Luna
causes the destruction and genocide of a nation of cute wubable Kittens in the most horrific way possible.

S3 Redemption episode ^

Magical Cat

Murasaki Alien
Xitrad

Ah-ha! Yes! if This isn't faked it will be magnificent! She's never looked better, in my opinion. Looks like she has grown a bit too. Her neck and leg looks longer than usual.

I have the Hub Liked on Facebook.

This is what they put out.

*tries to see if she can link to their Facebook page*

http://www.facebook.com/hubtvnetwork

At this moment it was posted 22 hours ago.

It reads: " "Share" the news with all of Equestria: everypony is cordially invited to Twilight Sparkle's Princess Coronation - 2/16 on My Little Pony Friendship is Magic! http://bit.ly/XIb9kc "

Questionable Citizen

11,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Sailor Tin Nyanko
Murasaki Alien
Xitrad

I have the Hub Liked on Facebook.

This is what they put out.

*tries to see if she can link to their Facebook page*

http://www.facebook.com/hubtvnetwork

At this moment it was posted 22 hours ago.

It reads: " "Share" the news with all of Equestria: everypony is cordially invited to Twilight Sparkle's Princess Coronation - 2/16 on My Little Pony Friendship is Magic! http://bit.ly/XIb9kc "

I saw it, ^^; I just hadn't logged into Facebook so I had no idea that's where it was from. >>;
I've been thinking it over and I think the reason I am upset is because it's TWILIGHT. Like everybrony else, I've gotten obsessed with best-pony this and s**t-on-twilight-for-being-treated-better this. If you told me Rarity or Pinkie Pie were going to become alicorns, I would sh*t myself and throw a party. Its simply the fact that Twilight is somehow becoming better than her friends (my favorites) that worries me.

Questionable Citizen

11,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
mondoweird
I've been thinking it over and I think the reason I am upset is because it's TWILIGHT. Like everybrony else, I've gotten obsessed with best-pony this and s**t-on-twilight-for-being-treated-better this. If you told me Rarity or Pinkie Pie were going to become alicorns, I would sh*t myself and throw a party. Its simply the fact that Twilight is somehow becoming better than her friends (my favorites) that worries me.

While I wouldn't mind the other ponies getting wings/horns either, I'd love it since it would tick off even more fans of the show Twilight really is more deserving of the title than the rest, though. She already is better than her friends in terms of her abilities. They are all pretty average, really, while Twilight was special at a very young age, maybe even birth. The only other pony that came close was Rainbow Dash and season 3 proved that other ponies could be just as good as she is, if not better.

With Alicorn-ness I guess comes great power. Twilight has that. The rest just... don't... What would Rarity be? Princess of Rocks? What would Pinkie be? Princess of Glucose? Fluttershy would be Princess of Cleaning-up-animal-poop? Applejack would be Princess of the Harvest? XD Rainbow Dash the Princess of Rainbooms? Not exactly a real powers as opposed to Magic, Love, and control over the sun and moon.
Murasaki Alien
mondoweird

While I wouldn't mind the other ponies getting wings/horns either, I'd love it since it would tick off even more fans of the show Twilight really is more deserving of the title than the rest, though. She already is better than her friends in terms of her abilities. They are all pretty average, really, while Twilight was special at a very young age, maybe even birth. The only other pony that came close was Rainbow Dash and season 3 proved that other ponies could be just as good as she is, if not better.

With Alicorn-ness I guess comes great power. Twilight has that. The rest just... don't... What would Rarity be? Princess of Rocks? What would Pinkie be? Princess of Glucose? Fluttershy would be Princess of Cleaning-up-animal-poop? Applejack would be Princess of the Harvest? XD Rainbow Dash the Princess of Rainbooms? Not exactly a real powers as opposed to Magic, Love, and control over the sun and moon.

No, I completely agree. Twilight IS better (ability-wise) than her buddies. But I'm saying that this favorites game is probably the cause of this anger from die hard bronies about this alicorn business.

Precious Sweetheart

9,100 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100

emotion_bigheart Old news..

Angelic Shoujo

16,500 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
Note: I did not watch the episode because I don't have the Hub. The opinion below is what I've come to a conclusion sometime before last weekend.
I decided to come back to this discussion to say "I changed my mind." At first, I disapproved of TS being an alicorn out of impulse, but I thought about it for a while and decided to stay neutral because I don't have any reason to be with or against TS being an alicorn. Still, I have faith in the show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff