Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Citizen

11,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Autumn Opaline
I'm not sure if I'm okay with Twilight becoming a princess. She already has a lot on her plate, and what will become of the time she spends with her friends?

I'm hoping that the creators will come up with acceptable reason why they may take this route.

I hope it's at least some-what believable and not half-assed as well, but, MLP is still a toy engine and what Hasbro says goes since y'know they OWN the ponies. If they want the main character of the show to be a princess because they believe it will sell more crap to little girls it will happen.

Same thing has happened to Transformers Prime already so you can understand the pain us TF fans have gone through with our newest cartoon
Its obviously Flutters. wink

Edit: Seriously though, what if Cadence is going to rule for the crystal ponies and needs a coronation for her?

Adored Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
I'm looking forward to it. Cant wait to show off my new dress 4laugh
Hold up a second. Twilight is most likely the princess in question, but who ever said she'd accept her ascension?

One of the comments on that video brought this up:

"We all know Twilight is going to reject her coronation. She'll say something like, "Oh, I'd rather be with my friends." and Applejack will say "Ya don't hafta give this up fer us, sugarcube." and then a moral about friendship happens. THE SHOW'S TITLE SAYS FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC."

Demonic Slayer

18,800 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
Captain KyuKyu
Ginger Nix
My own theory is that the Princess Coronation is for Princess "Skyla": Cadence's supposed daughter, thanks to Hasbro's merchandise.
And Twilight's destiny is to become a babysitter for her like Cadence did for Twilight.

I hope it's this.
gonk

Princess Skyla's colors do look an awful lot like Cadence's
She's my bet for the new princess

Barking Cat

13,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Doggone It! 100
Salaura
Captain KyuKyu
Ginger Nix
My own theory is that the Princess Coronation is for Princess "Skyla": Cadence's supposed daughter, thanks to Hasbro's merchandise.
And Twilight's destiny is to become a babysitter for her like Cadence did for Twilight.

I hope it's this.
gonk

She's also adorable and would make for a great CMC member from the Crystal Mountain Range. (The Crystal Empire)

Demonic Slayer

18,800 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
Captain KyuKyu
Salaura
Captain KyuKyu
Ginger Nix

I hope it's this.
gonk

She's also adorable and would make for a great CMC member from the Crystal Mountain Range. (The Crystal Empire)

For the boxart for the toy of her she's CMC size, not that that means anything.
I would love to see an episode where the CMC meet her. Being a princess at her age, it must be tough for her to make friends.

Barking Cat

13,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Doggone It! 100
Salaura
Captain KyuKyu
Salaura
Captain KyuKyu
Ginger Nix

I hope it's this.
gonk

I would love to see an episode where the CMC meet her. Being a princess at her age, it must be tough for her to make friends.

Yeah, maybe she can be the posh attitude the CMC lacks.

Demonic Slayer

18,800 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
Captain KyuKyu
Salaura
Captain KyuKyu
Salaura
Captain KyuKyu
Ginger Nix

I hope it's this.
gonk

Yeah, maybe she can be the posh attitude the CMC lacks.

Maybe, who knows.

Friendly Sweetheart

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
If it's Twilight, yeah, sure.
if anypony else? dunno... *Fingers cross for a Alicorn Pinkie Pie*

Blessed Friend

Murasaki Alien
Smithkakarot
Oh boy, the salt that would be produced if Twilight became a princess... lol

The majority of the fandom will be P.O'd and watching the rage ensue will be hilarious. And I'm going to love every minute of it! XD I for one fully support a winged Princess Twilight and any new alicorns in general.

Finally, fans that want to watch other fans suffer. emotion_awesome

Questionable Citizen

11,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Jevester
Murasaki Alien
Smithkakarot
Oh boy, the salt that would be produced if Twilight became a princess... lol

The majority of the fandom will be P.O'd and watching the rage ensue will be hilarious. And I'm going to love every minute of it! XD I for one fully support a winged Princess Twilight and any new alicorns in general.

Finally, fans that want to watch other fans suffer. emotion_awesome

It's just funny when over half the fandom gets butthurt when the canon does something to ruin their headcanons. It's all "NOOO! YOU CAN'T DO THAT WRITERS!" when really it's like "LAWL YES WE CAN! We get paid to write this s**t, you don't! We can do what ever we want so long as Hasbro says yes!"

Questionable Citizen

11,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Nondescription
Hold up a second. Twilight is most likely the princess in question, but who ever said she'd accept her ascension?

One of the comments on that video brought this up:

"We all know Twilight is going to reject her coronation. She'll say something like, "Oh, I'd rather be with my friends." and Applejack will say "Ya don't hafta give this up fer us, sugarcube." and then a moral about friendship happens. THE SHOW'S TITLE SAYS FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC."

I pray this doesn't happen. There seems to be much promotional art depicting her with wings. Then again, The Royal Pony Wedding was only two episodes and the toys made a hell of a huge deal about it. >> Then again it's not like it was all entirely forgotten given Cadence has come back and it did lead into the Crystal Empire crap.

Interesting Sweetheart

Adding to this Cadence Crystal Ponies stuff, I thought the intro to Season 3 was just some other beautifully convenient way that they could shove Cadence into another episode. There's a pretty good plothole in regards to her being princess of the crystal ponies, but that is another discussion for another time.

The Twilight becoming a princess thing...all I gotta say is this. Who cares what other people think? This is a show catering to little girls. Little girls always get into a tizzy about princesses, so why not? I think the fans should stop dictating how the show should be written. MLP FiM is not an interactive fanfic, it is a TV show, and we should just enjoy it for what it is,
gaia_star User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. gaia_star
OH WOW! There's going to be a NEW PRINCESS?!

Gee, I wonder who the lucky Mare will be...!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff