Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Loiterer

6,900 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
Murasaki Alien
Nula Chael
Started drawing basic concepts based off of my ponysonas' ponymaker concepts. Gonna finish these after I wake up from a nap:

Unlike my last attempt at ponies, I tried drawing the hair and wings a bit more like the official art.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Your ponies are very pretty and the coloring you've done is gorgeous!

I agree surprised

Distinct Smoker

User Image
This is Nova, and her element of harmony would be laughter, because she laughs at literally everything. When she isn't laughing she hardly speaks, except for a quick quip every now and then that sends her rolling into laughter once more. She might not be sane, but she is a snazzy dresser.
User Image
Hazey Daisey's element of harmony would be generosity! Her garden overflows with flowers that she picks and delivers to all her friends once a week. She is Nova's best friend.
User Image
Rosie Posie looks mean, but it's all and facade to hide how easily her feelings can be hurt. Her element of harmony would be Loyalty, because once someone shows they won't hurt her feelings and gets on her good side she will SLAUGHTER THOUSANDS to protect them.
User Image
Heartsleaves is brutally honest. Her sense of humor is dry but always can make Hazey and Nova giggle. You can always count on her for the best advice, since she's the oldest of the bunch, and because she'll tell you way more than you want to hear. She is a bit of a gossip.
User Image
WhisperGrace works at a potions store and her goal is to unlock a secret from every herb and flower she can find. Hazey grows whatever plants Whisper asks her to, and is welcome to Hazey's garden for anything she needs. If she had an element of harmony it would be Kindness.

Sparkly Gekko

Mines in my siggy,but I don't know a fitting cutie mark and name.

Gaian

This is Coltrane, the first of my only two OCs. He used to be a pony, until he took an a- *shot*

Ahem!

As I was saying, as I originally imagined him, he was a black coated pegasus pony with a blue mane and tail. But then I got to thinking: Black isn't really a color that occurs naturally in Equestrian ponies. If I make him that color, it'll seem like I'm trying too hard to make him unique! Plus, I felt that a pony really wouldn't be me. If I was suddenly teleported to Equestria and said teleportation transformed me into the species that most closely matched my own roots, I certainly wouldn't be a pony!

So I asked the wonderfully talented Eizoryu if she could make him a zebra instead, (a Grevy's Zebra to be exact) and she did not disappoint!

His Cutie Mark is a winged octave clef. The wings are only there because I'm an aviation nut. His special talent is playing the saxophone, something I can only wish I could do at the moment. He's named after the late great John Coltrane, a famous saxophonist.

/rant #1

And this lovey creature is Devlin, my gryphon OC. I created her partly out of the desire to have a gryphon OC, and partly because gryphons are my all-time favorite mythical creature. Soon enough though, I fell in love with her, and I'm trying to think of a good story to write featuring her.

Questionable Citizen

11,800 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
RadioWires

User Image
This is Nova, and her element of harmony would be laughter, because she laughs at literally everything. When she isn't laughing she hardly speaks, except for a quick quip every now and then that sends her rolling into laughter once more. She might not be sane, but she is a snazzy dresser.
User Image
Hazey Daisey's element of harmony would be generosity! Her garden overflows with flowers that she picks and delivers to all her friends once a week. She is Nova's best friend.
User Image
Rosie Posie looks mean, but it's all and facade to hide how easily her feelings can be hurt. Her element of harmony would be Loyalty, because once someone shows they won't hurt her feelings and gets on her good side she will SLAUGHTER THOUSANDS to protect them.
User Image
Heartsleaves is brutally honest. Her sense of humor is dry but always can make Hazey and Nova giggle. You can always count on her for the best advice, since she's the oldest of the bunch, and because she'll tell you way more than you want to hear. She is a bit of a gossip.
User Image
WhisperGrace works at a potions store and her goal is to unlock a secret from every herb and flower she can find. Hazey grows whatever plants Whisper asks her to, and is welcome to Hazey's garden for anything she needs. If she had an element of harmony it would be Kindness.

I have a feeling that I've seen yours before. Did you post them here before? Also, for your Heartsleves pony perhaps you'll want to put a horse heart on her instead of a human heart... they do look different, if only a little, however. And maybe you might want to make it a bit more stylized since I'm unsure if a cutie mark would ever be anatomically correct. XD

Questionable Citizen

11,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
The Seventh Wonderbolt

This is Coltrane, the first of my only two OCs. He used to be a pony, until he took an a- *shot*

Ahem!

As I was saying, as I originally imagined him, he was a black coated pegasus pony with a blue mane and tail. But then I got to thinking: Black isn't really a color that occurs naturally in Equestrian ponies. If I make him that color, it'll seem like I'm trying too hard to make him unique! Plus, I felt that a pony really wouldn't be me. If I was suddenly teleported to Equestria and said teleportation transformed me into the species that most closely matched my own roots, I certainly wouldn't be a pony!

So I asked the wonderfully talented Eizoryu if she could make him a zebra instead, (a Grevy's Zebra to be exact) and she did not disappoint!

His Cutie Mark is a winged octave clef. The wings are only there because I'm an aviation nut. His special talent is playing the saxophone, something I can only wish I could do at the moment. He's named after the late great John Coltrane, a famous saxophonist.

/rant #1

And this lovey creature is Devlin, my gryphon OC. I created her partly out of the desire to have a gryphon OC, and partly because gryphons are my all-time favorite mythical creature. Soon enough though, I fell in love with her, and I'm trying to think of a good story to write featuring her.

I absolutely love your Zebra OC! >w< Zebras are like my favorite animal! I just want to hug him! XD

Also, your gryphon is awesome, too!

It's really nice seeing non-pony OCs!

Questionable Citizen

11,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Kaito The Kitty

I really love the colors you have chosen, they work so well together!

Sparkly Gekko

Murasaki Alien
Kaito The Kitty

I really love the colors you have chosen, they work so well together!

Thanks c:
Murasaki Alien
ll Geheimnis ll
User Image
I got it at a spur of the moment time, because I REALLY wanted pony art, but sense that picture it's my own pony.

Oooh, I really like the wings!
Kewl

Generous Informer

User Image
Apple Heart
A real softie if there ever was one, he may seem like your everyday Apple Bucker, and for the most part he is. But he always has and open ear for troubled ponies, who seem a bit more likely to share them with him.
He's also polite and quite bashful, and has a soft spot for the cute and fluffy.

User Image
Indigo Sky
A free flyer and free spirit, she's fast, but she's overly modest about her talents.
She loves to fly high above the clouds at sunrise on a cloudy morning and watch the sun drift into the sky.
Sky is a highly experienced weather pony, and is actually how she got her cutie mark.

I'm also working on two more, a pegasus named 'Tornado Alley' and a unicorn named 'Bass Drop' ^^

Questionable Citizen

11,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
stickdude
User Image
Apple Heart
A real softie if there ever was one, he may seem like your everyday Apple Bucker, and for the most part he is. But he always has and open ear for troubled ponies, who seem a bit more likely to share them with him.
He's also polite and quite bashful, and has a soft spot for the cute and fluffy.

User Image
Indigo Sky
A free flyer and free spirit, she's fast, but she's overly modest about her talents.
She loves to fly high above the clouds at sunrise on a cloudy morning and watch the sun drift into the sky.
Sky is a highly experienced weather pony, and is actually how she got her cutie mark.

I'm also working on two more, a pegasus named 'Tornado Alley' and a unicorn named 'Bass Drop' ^^

Apple Heart seems like such a sweetie! It'd be cool to meet him!

And Indigo Sky is lovely, too!

Generous Informer

Murasaki Alien
stickdude
User Image
Apple Heart

User Image
Indigo Sky

Thank you. ^^
That was my intent while making Apple Heart.

Questionable Citizen

11,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
stickdude
Murasaki Alien
stickdude
User Image
Apple Heart

User Image
Indigo Sky

Thank you. ^^
That was my intent while making Apple Heart.

You're Welcome!

Invisible Senshi

7,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hero 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Since I have a ponysona now I suppose I might as well show her off~ This is Tumbleweed Marie, and if you can't tell by looking at her her special talent is making tumbleweeds! She's a very energetic pony, and absolutely loves to talk! When not working she can usually be found goofing around Dodge Junction with a few of her friends, or even bouncing around on one of her tumbleweeds!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff