Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
You can say what you want
It's hard to love when you're full of sin

Okay so there's obviously fanart and stuff but I haven't seen a thread about this quite yet. Fan made music biggrin

I know of a couple artists out there who've made some pretty awesome songs so I figured I'd share and see if the community knows any more they can share. You can also share your favorites or whatever haha.

TO BEGIN NOW.
MandoPony
This guy has a lot of good stuff, namely
I Am No Hero
Song of the Night
Shining Armor

And then there's The Living Tombstone
Run, Shoot, Kill... And Cry, a song based around Lil' Pip from Fallout: Equestria
Gypsy Bard(Remix)
Magic

There's a whole bunch more and I'll post them in this if anyone else can link more. I'll prolly end up bumping with songs too. What do you all think?

Edit: Working on cleaning up this post, don't know why it ended up doing that. Will be fixed momentarily, though.

And though now, you're dead and gone
All that's left is your mask of porcelain

Shameless Citizen

9,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Mando is a good choice. He gets a lot of hate but I really don't see why. I blame jealousy because there are a lot better artists, but he gets to hang out and be friends with the show cast and stuff cause he was first.

To be honest, I've only liked Tombstone when he first started, but then I noticed all his songs have the exact same drum sequence and its an abysmally simple one at that.

Though call me a hipster if you will, but I enjoy artists like Cherax Destructor, SoGreatandPowerful, and Le Soldat Pony, just to name a few.

Of course you can't forget Black Gryph0n though. He's probably the most talented (don't fight me) composer/mixer/singer/musician in the brony fandom.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff