• Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Miss Sing No
Lady Leopardess
Miss Sing No
Lady Leopardess
Miss Sing No
Lady Leopardess
yeah it's funny I think hasbro will get more money out of me this way if I know what I"m buying otherwise I wouldn't be as inclined to buy them. XD

Happy I got a Big Mac <3

Yeah. I think that's why they decided to do it.
Because avid collectors like being able to know what they're getting.

...And to prevent kids from ripping open all the packs to get what they want.
I'm not sure if kids would bother to even look up about the numbers thingXD
I haven't seen any torn open though

Then you haven't tried buying them from Wallmart.
lol
lol I bought a couple at Meijer and two from target.
I'm wondering which wave my walmart has.

Mine has the glittery, and sometimes the first wave.

I bought the only one of the purple bag two days ago. I got a nice BG pony from it.
<3
Yeah there's some nice BG ponies , although some of them I wonder if they actually show up in the show XD . I want the Meadow one because he reminds me of the Big Brother ponies XD

Romantic Cat

13,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Lord Dunraven
DAT VINYL SCRATCH WALLET. <3
And there's a bag and some other Vinyl stuff.
I like my brushable Vinyl even though her eyes look a tad odd.

Romantic Cat

13,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Just went to my walmart and they had the 11'inch Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle.
They also had a Cupcake brushable and animal friend pack.

the big MLP plushes are 11-12$ at Walmart.

Magical Cat

I've been wondering why I am not seeing all the Glimmer Wings. I live in a test market... so... Did normal stores only get Fluttershy, Rarity, and Rainbow Dash of the Mane Six?

Rainbow Shoujo

19,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image

I finally got my MLP trading card binder, and spent this weekend sorting my cards out and putting them in order (also had to go out and buy the plastic inserts to hold the cards).
With that out of the way, and an official card list, I can edit my post about the cards!
biggrin

Also, I went to Walmart and they had the blue blind bags.
I had been complaining that they got rid of them too quickly (they contain the metallic and sparkly ponies).
So now I'm all caught up with the blind bag toys... well, the ones that have been released in the US so far.

User Image
User Image

Romantic Cat

13,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Sailor Tin Nyanko
I've been wondering why I am not seeing all the Glimmer Wings. I live in a test market... so... Did normal stores only get Fluttershy, Rarity, and Rainbow Dash of the Mane Six?
Well I've only seen the two pony packs of glitter wings at my target , no where else and as far as I can tell it isn't on any of the sites.

However I've seen Ploomette and fluttershy and sometimes rainbow dash at several stores. I can't recall where I've seen Rarity as glitterwings besides Aldi, where I got mine

As far as I'm aware there is no glimmerwings applejack, twilight sparkle or pinkie pie if that's what you mean.

Romantic Cat

13,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Rainbowrific Renia
User Image

I finally got my MLP trading card binder, and spent this weekend sorting my cards out and putting them in order (also had to go out and buy the plastic inserts to hold the cards).
With that out of the way, and an official card list, I can edit my post about the cards!
biggrin

Also, I went to Walmart and they had the blue blind bags.
I had been complaining that they got rid of them too quickly (they contain the metallic and sparkly ponies).
So now I'm all caught up with the blind bag toys... well, the ones that have been released in the US so far.

User Image
User Image
Where do you buy your cards? PM when you've got the info you wanna post! whee
It's funny my target has the wave with Big Mac
My meijer and walmart have the blue bags. Are you trying to collect all the blind bag figurines?
Besides my big Mac and the Twilight sparkle (which turned out to be the same as the 3 pack figurine one). I've been collecting the sparkly/metallic ones. I'm not trying to collect ALL of them though , but I do have alot now XD Right now I still wanna get sparkly Twilight sparkle and Lulumoon or whatever the name of #3 is XD

I hope that we get the blind bags with the princesses.

Rainbow Shoujo

19,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Lady Leopardess

User Image

I buy my cards from Walmart mostly, but I've gotten them from Target before.
I know they also have them at Hot Topic, but they cost a lot more there for whatever reason.

I'm not trying to collect all of them, I just want to get all of the main characters. As well as the ones like Lyra Heartstrings, Trixie Lulamoon, etc. Ones that are actually in the show, I guess is the best way to put it.
xD
Did you get any of the glow-in-the-dark blind bag ponies? I have Rarity and Twilight Sparkle (and I think Pinkie, I have to check).

I hope we get the princess blind bags too. I do have the Cadance one, because it came in the set with Shining Armor and Twilight Sparkle, but a Celestia and Luna one would be nice too.
I also hope they make a villain set~

User Image
User Image

Magical Cat

Lady Leopardess
Sailor Tin Nyanko
Well I've only seen the two pony packs of glitter wings at my target , no where else and as far as I can tell it isn't on any of the sites.

However I've seen Ploomette and fluttershy and sometimes rainbow dash at several stores. I can't recall where I've seen Rarity as glitterwings besides Aldi, where I got mine

As far as I'm aware there is no glimmerwings applejack, twilight sparkle or pinkie pie if that's what you mean.

Yeah, I was asking if Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, and Pinkie Pie had been released Nationwide or were limited to test markets ( like where I live).

*picks up her cellphone* I don't think I took Photos of them. If I have any, I can try to upload them to my comp, change their size, upload to Photobucket, and post here. I think I only took photos of Rarity and Ploomette.

Aww.. I have some bits of Twilight Sparkle, but not enough to see her and identify it as a Glimmer Wing sad If I am ever there again, I will try to take photos. But by then they might have the next Prototypes out and nothing else ( they like to literally clear everything out and only have Prototypes available to gauge which sells best).

Romantic Cat

13,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Rainbowrific Renia
Lady Leopardess

User Image

I buy my cards from Walmart mostly, but I've gotten them from Target before.
I know they also have them at Hot Topic, but they cost a lot more there for whatever reason.

I'm not trying to collect all of them, I just want to get all of the main characters. As well as the ones like Lyra Heartstrings, Trixie Lulamoon, etc. Ones that are actually in the show, I guess is the best way to put it.
xD
Did you get any of the glow-in-the-dark blind bag ponies? I have Rarity and Twilight Sparkle (and I think Pinkie, I have to check).

I hope we get the princess blind bags too. I do have the Cadance one, because it came in the set with Shining Armor and Twilight Sparkle, but a Celestia and Luna one would be nice too.
I also hope they make a villain set~

User Image
User Image

ah yeah I think I noticed they were on the hottopic website .
Ah that makes sense with the characters. Yeah I wonder how many were just made up for the figurines XD . Still some of them I like because their cutie marks and I was kind of making my own rainbow pack.

I can't figure out Cupcake makes me think of pinkie pie but on her brushable she looks like a fluttershy recolor

Do you just buy the blind bags randomly or do you check out the codes first?

I didn't get any glow in the dark ones , I only have the the crystal /metallic ponies and a big mac and twilight sparkle from the same wave. I also have the spa set and the wedding 3 figurine set.
You can at least get a glida from the cloudsdale set.

Did you see the villians item they at hottopic?

Romantic Cat

13,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Sailor Tin Nyanko
Lady Leopardess
Sailor Tin Nyanko

Yeah, I was asking if Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, and Pinkie Pie had been released Nationwide or were limited to test markets ( like where I live).

*picks up her cellphone* I don't think I took Photos of them. If I have any, I can try to upload them to my comp, change their size, upload to Photobucket, and post here. I think I only took photos of Rarity and Ploomette.

Aww.. I have some bits of Twilight Sparkle, but not enough to see her and identify it as a Glimmer Wing sad If I am ever there again, I will try to take photos. But by then they might have the next Prototypes out and nothing else ( they like to literally clear everything out and only have Prototypes available to gauge which sells best).

That's so cool you can to live in a test area. I would probably always buy stuff then making sure I got it before it disappeared XD.

So you think you saw a glimmer wing Twilight?

I was surprised that for Rarity they didn't go off the wings she had in the Race episode

Magical Cat

Lady Leopardess
Sailor Tin Nyanko
Lady Leopardess
Sailor Tin Nyanko

That's so cool you can to live in a test area. I would probably always buy stuff then making sure I got it before it disappeared XD.

I am poor crying

I can't buy anything.

There are things I want to buy some times here and they are some times gone in a month.

Magical Cat

Lady Leopardess

So you think you saw a glimmer wing Twilight?

I was surprised that for Rarity they didn't go off the wings she had in the Race episode

Yes. It looks like it.

Actually you can see the elements they did take from Rarities' wings.

I was poking around online and noticed there were some variations released on the Glimmer wings. Like some variations in the wings and the pals to come with them and the text xp The Ploomette here says she is royalty on the back of her box. When I poked around online I saw two different box backs for her that were also both different then the one here ( so she has atleast three). One of the differences I noticed online were some color changes and if glitter was on the wings for Rarity. I think there were also some light up varients where horns lit up on the Unicorns, rumps on the Earth, and wings on the Pegasi... and wings on the Glimmer Wing.

Romantic Cat

13,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Sailor Tin Nyanko
Lady Leopardess
Sailor Tin Nyanko
Lady Leopardess
Sailor Tin Nyanko

I am poor crying

I can't buy anything.

There are things I want to buy some times here and they are some times gone in a month.

oh that makes it hard ><;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces