Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Cat

13,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Rainbowrific Renia
User Image

Yay! I got a gold Twilight Sparkle trading card on eBay last night.
Meaning I only need gold Celestia to complete the set.
WOOOOOOO!

User Image
User Image
Congrats!

Rainbow Shoujo

19,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Lady Leopardess
Congrats!

User Image

Thanks! I'm so excited.
Although I may have to skip getting the last card I need... gold Celestia is going for $50 on ebay right now, noooo thank you.

Can you believe one of my friends, who only started collecting the cards because my other friend and I sorta pressured him into it, got two gold Celestia cards IN THE SAME DAY?!
He kept one and gave the other to my friend, since he had already given me the foil Cheerilee I needed. Plus, I have some con exclusive cards that neither of them have, so it didn't hurt me that he gave her the other card.
Still.
TWO GOLD CELESTIA CARDS IN ONE DAY. HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?!

User Image
User Image

Romantic Cat

13,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Rainbowrific Renia
Lady Leopardess
Congrats!

User Image

Thanks! I'm so excited.
Although I may have to skip getting the last card I need... gold Celestia is going for $50 on ebay right now, noooo thank you.

Can you believe one of my friends, who only started collecting the cards because my other friend and I sorta pressured him into it, got two gold Celestia cards IN THE SAME DAY?!
He kept one and gave the other to my friend, since he had already given me the foil Cheerilee I needed. Plus, I have some con exclusive cards that neither of them have, so it didn't hurt me that he gave her the other card.
Still.
TWO GOLD CELESTIA CARDS IN ONE DAY. HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?!

User Image
User Image
That is really lucky. Have him buy you a pack or two ? ( you pay him of course) Maybe he'll get you a rare card you can sell or exchange to help you get Celestia. I've got a bunch of older gen ponies that I have multiples of that I"m hoping people will trade with me so I can get more different ponies.

Rainbow Shoujo

19,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50

Romantic Cat

13,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Hmm it's odd that doesn't really look build a bear esque with those manes. Could just be the way the picture is.
I hope that's not the only two they're doing.
I wonder what part of the site they found it....
*goes to search*

Rainbow Shoujo

19,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Lady Leopardess

User Image

I don't like the manes, but considering Build A Bear is all about dressing stuffed animals up, I guess the manes and tails have to be suitable for barrettes and such.
Also, Rainbow Dash has some weird eyes there. I think those are Fluttershy's eyes?
Eh, it's a minor thing. Otherwise, they look accurate. And I'm not complaining because those are my two favorite ponies.
xD
Though I'd like to see more. All of the mane 6 would be nice and maybe Princess Celestia.
Unless they do a thing where they release them 2 at a time, sort of like the vinyl figures.

User Image
User Image

Romantic Cat

13,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Rainbowrific Renia
Lady Leopardess

User Image

I don't like the manes, but considering Build A Bear is all about dressing stuffed animals up, I guess the manes and tails have to be suitable for barrettes and such.
Also, Rainbow Dash has some weird eyes there. I think those are Fluttershy's eyes?
Eh, it's a minor thing. Otherwise, they look accurate. And I'm not complaining because those are my two favorite ponies.
xD
Though I'd like to see more. All of the mane 6 would be nice and maybe Princess Celestia.
Unless they do a thing where they release them 2 at a time, sort of like the vinyl figures.

User Image
User Image
to be honest I've never understood why fans are so obsessed with "molded" hair for the plushies of the ponies.Usually on anime character plushes it's a flat cut out shape of the characters hair or something.
Usually there aren't barrettes with the animals, most don't decorate the hair, it's usually shirts/shoes/dresses/pants or an attachable handheld item. Although they did have a saddle for a horse once.

Rainbow Shoujo

19,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Lady Leopardess

User Image

Oh.
I've never been to Build A Bear so, nope, I didn't know these things.

I don't get the fuss over molded hair either.
It's not like we're actually going to play with them.
And honestly, people are acting like those German plushies are the most amazing thing ever, and better than the Build A Bear ones, based purely on the fact that the hair is molded.
Uh... why does it even matter?
><
Oh, and the German plushies? They look a bit too... fat. At least the larger sized ones.
I liked the small plushies, but the others just looked really weird.

User Image
User Image

Romantic Cat

13,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Rainbowrific Renia
Lady Leopardess

User Image

Oh.
I've never been to Build A Bear so, nope, I didn't know these things.

I don't get the fuss over molded hair either.
It's not like we're actually going to play with them.
And honestly, people are acting like those German plushies are the most amazing thing ever, and better than the Build A Bear ones, based purely on the fact that the hair is molded.
Uh... why does it even matter?
><
Oh, and the German plushies? They look a bit too... fat. At least the larger sized ones.
I liked the small plushies, but the others just looked really weird.

User Image
User Image
hopefully people will hug them though <3
I like the Funrise ones . The only ones I don't like are the "jumbo size" ones of twilight and pinkie pie and the twilight "pillow" where she has a mohawk...

Rainbow Shoujo

19,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Lady Leopardess

User Image

Oh yeah, that Pinkie pillow scares me.
xD
I like the Funrise plushies as well. I only have a Rainbow Dash and Twilight one (a medium sized one and a small one) but I think they're very well done.
Not nearly deserving of all the hate people seem to give them. Sure they aren't 100% accurate, but it's better than paying $100s for custom made ones.

User Image
User Image

Romantic Cat

13,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Rainbowrific Renia
Lady Leopardess

User Image

Oh yeah, that Pinkie pillow scares me.
xD
I like the Funrise plushies as well. I only have a Rainbow Dash and Twilight one (a medium sized one and a small one) but I think they're very well done.
Not nearly deserving of all the hate people seem to give them. Sure they aren't 100% accurate, but it's better than paying $100s for custom made ones.

User Image
User Image

yeah for sure.
I should stop being lazy and like start up selling MLP plushes ..XD

Eventually (this year) I want to make one of my favorite background pony . Eventually one of Zecora too. Since the mane 6 will be out I"m not as motivated to do the rest (of the mane 6)but I do want to do a Celestia and Princess Cadance and Shining Armor plush too.
and maybe make gala outfits for my funrise plushes.

Rainbow Shoujo

19,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Lady Leopardess

User Image

Who's your favorite background pony? :3
Mine is Lyra, though I'm really starting to love Cherry Berry and her constant moodiness.
At least she always looks unhappy when they show her, and I find that hilarious.
xD

Oooh, Celestia and Luna plushies would look beautiful~
emotion_kirakira
And Gala outfits would be pretty. That's actually a neat idea...

User Image
User Image

Romantic Cat

13,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Rainbowrific Renia
Lady Leopardess

User Image

Who's your favorite background pony? :3
Mine is Lyra, though I'm really starting to love Cherry Berry and her constant moodiness.
At least she always looks unhappy when they show her, and I find that hilarious.
xD

Oooh, Celestia and Luna plushies would look beautiful~
emotion_kirakira
And Gala outfits would be pretty. That's actually a neat idea...

User Image
User Image

Her fan name (based on an old gen pony) is Royal Ribbon
User Image I like her color scheme and her little outfit. It makes her stand out.
I have the perfect gently fading to different colors hair for Celestia, only downside is it's not soft.
I actually was thinking if I have the time/money for Anime Central I'd love to do a cosplay of Twilight's gala outfit or fluttershy's for the crystal ball they have.

Luna felt plush I made (and my fluttershy)
User Image

Rainbow Shoujo

19,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Lady Leopardess

User Image

Oh wow, she's pretty!

Those plushies are cute, too.
How many have you made so far?

User Image
User Image

Romantic Cat

13,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Rainbowrific Renia
Lady Leopardess

User Image

Oh wow, she's pretty!

Those plushies are cute, too.
How many have you made so far?

User Image
User Image

She's a fancy pony :3 She shows up at fancy events like grand galloping gala , the wedding , manehatten . And the only type of pony I haven't done yet is a unicorn.
Of MLP plushes (as I've also made several sailor moon plushes)
just 3 so far.
Alicorn : Princess Luna
Pegasus: Fluttershy
Earth Pony : Big Mac

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items