Tipsy Treasure

Lady Leopardess
Jamie Of Spades
Lady Leopardess
Jamie Of Spades
Lady Leopardess
Jamie Of Spades
♡♪♪♫▫—(•·÷[ ღ ]÷·•)—▫♫♪♪♡

Hopefully someone can help me figure this out. I just found the blind bags at target (yay!), they are wave 7 and I was trying to figure out the numbers and which one they are according to the guide you posted on here. Now the two ponies that I got are number 09 and number 16 but the numbers on the bags don't really work out like they do on the guide. The packages are stamped 23241 and 23281 (I can't remember which bag for which pony.) I don't know what the formula would be for these... sweatdrop Hopefully someone with the wave 7 blind bags knows...

hmm. I know there's two codes one for europe and one for the US .
You're sure your looking at the raised number along the seam? ( I"m only suggesting this because that's the mistake I made at first , I thought it was the printed number)

I figured it out, you are pretty much right, but I was looking at raised numbers on the bottom, but the right number turned out to be on the middle tab bit. redface Oh well! At least now that we've figured it out I can go buy more and keep track of what numbers I do and don't have so I don't get doubles.

Yup good luck!
I bought some extras today so I could make a princess Luna and Cadence necklace pendants :3

Armed with the knowledge of which pony is in which bag, I got the mane six today. smile I don't think you can get princess Luna and Cadence in wave 7. sad I'd like to see how the pendants look when you're done. Which wave are they from?

oh congrats! yeah no the princess are from the yellow bags which are ...wave 5? That's as far as my town has gotten.
I made a Golden Delicious one since I got her as a fluke since I was trying to do it by feel and failed XD.

Did you see my Big Mac plush ? <3

I think my local target had jumped to number 7 and not bothered with the others which is really lame since I'd really like some of the first ones. I don't think I saw a Big Mac plush but I'd like to, did you make it yourself?

Romantic Cat

13,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Jamie Of Spades
Lady Leopardess
Jamie Of Spades
Lady Leopardess
Jamie Of Spades

I figured it out, you are pretty much right, but I was looking at raised numbers on the bottom, but the right number turned out to be on the middle tab bit. redface Oh well! At least now that we've figured it out I can go buy more and keep track of what numbers I do and don't have so I don't get doubles.

Yup good luck!
I bought some extras today so I could make a princess Luna and Cadence necklace pendants :3

Armed with the knowledge of which pony is in which bag, I got the mane six today. smile I don't think you can get princess Luna and Cadence in wave 7. sad I'd like to see how the pendants look when you're done. Which wave are they from?

oh congrats! yeah no the princess are from the yellow bags which are ...wave 5? That's as far as my town has gotten.
I made a Golden Delicious one since I got her as a fluke since I was trying to do it by feel and failed XD.

I think my local target had jumped to number 7 and not bothered with the others which is really lame since I'd really like some of the first ones. I don't think I saw a Big Mac plush but I'd like to, did you make it yourself?

yeah my meijer went from crystal to yellow so I'm hoping they'll keep going in order

eyup! Made him myself!
User Image

Admittedly they're kind of like pillow pals in the main body , but that does make them very huggable XD

Tipsy Treasure

Lady Leopardess
Jamie Of Spades
Lady Leopardess
Jamie Of Spades
Lady Leopardess
Jamie Of Spades

Yup good luck!

yeah my meijer went from crystal to yellow so I'm hoping they'll keep going in order

eyup! Made him myself!
User Image

Admittedly they're kind of like pillow pals in the main body , but that does make them very huggable XD

Aww they're freaking adorable. Are you for the idea of Big Mac and Fluttershy together? Fluttershy is my favorite pony, never thought of her with Big Mac though.

Romantic Cat

13,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Jamie Of Spades
Lady Leopardess
Jamie Of Spades
Lady Leopardess
Jamie Of Spades

eyup! Made him myself!
User Image

Aww they're freaking adorable. Are you for the idea of Big Mac and Fluttershy together? Fluttershy is my favorite pony, never thought of her with Big Mac though.

Thanks ^_^. Yeah the only "shipping" ( think that's the term I usually just support cannon) couple of MLP that I support is Fluttershy/Big Mac. Although even just an episode of them as friends would be super adorable.
Since they both are nonagressive and like nature ( I think Big Mac must if he's got an apple cutie mark XD ) . They could like have a picnic in apple acres or something. emotion_kirakira
Yeah I love Fluttershy. Although Rarity is a close 2nd favorite pony.
Big Mac is my favorite male pony ^_^
That's originally why I made the Big Mac plush XD.

Tipsy Treasure

Lady Leopardess
Jamie Of Spades
Lady Leopardess
Jamie Of Spades
Lady Leopardess
Jamie Of Spades

eyup! Made him myself!
User Image

Thanks ^_^. Yeah the only "shipping" ( think that's the term I usually just support cannon) couple of MLP that I support is Fluttershy/Big Mac. Although even just an episode of them as friends would be super adorable.
Since they both are nonagressive and like nature ( I think Big Mac must if he's got an apple cutie mark XD ) . They could like have a picnic in apple acres or something. emotion_kirakira

When you put it that way it does sound like they'd make a cute couple. I think that's the only downside to my little pony, you'll (most likely) never see any of them be in relationships, there's not enough boy ponies for that. I'm sort of leaning toward the shipping of Flutterdash, now that will never happen haha. I think it's because they're both Pegasus but they're complete opposite. And Rainbow Dash is my second favorite.

Romantic Cat

13,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Jamie Of Spades
Lady Leopardess
Jamie Of Spades
Lady Leopardess
Jamie Of Spades

eyup! Made him myself!
User Image

When you put it that way it does sound like they'd make a cute couple. I think that's the only downside to my little pony, you'll (most likely) never see any of them be in relationships, there's not enough boy ponies for that. I'm sort of leaning toward the shipping of Flutterdash, now that will never happen haha. I think it's because they're both Pegasus but they're complete opposite. And Rainbow Dash is my second favorite.

well that's why I could see a picnic ( like a short clip) more likely in the story.
yeah can't happen since Faust said RD isn't a lesbian .

I can't wait for the Rarity plush to come out ^_^
That and the build a bear ones. I really hope they do a Celestia one. Her hair is kind of a pain to make since it's multi colored.

Tipsy Treasure

Lady Leopardess
Jamie Of Spades
Lady Leopardess
Jamie Of Spades
Lady Leopardess
Jamie Of Spades

eyup! Made him myself!
User Image

well that's why I could see a picnic ( like a short clip) more likely in the story.

That and the build a bear ones. I really hope they do a Celestia one. Her hair is kind of a pain to make since it's multi colored.

Did she actually specify that she wasn't a lesbian? What about the rest of them? Haha, I didn't think that would be something they would even address since it's meant to be a kids show.
I really, really hope we get them in Australia. I kind of figured if we did get the we would only get one, either Pinkie or Twilight. I'd probably try and buy all of them if they got more than one.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

11,200 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Lady Leopardess
Jamie Of Spades
Lady Leopardess
Jamie Of Spades
Lady Leopardess
Jamie Of Spades

eyup! Made him myself!
User Image

I'm just wondering what the Build-a-Bear MLP plushies will look like. As far as I know, no images have been released yet.

Romantic Cat

13,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Jamie Of Spades
Lady Leopardess
Jamie Of Spades
Lady Leopardess
Jamie Of Spades

Did she actually specify that she wasn't a lesbian? What about the rest of them? Haha, I didn't think that would be something they would even address since it's meant to be a kids show.
I really, really hope we get them in Australia. I kind of figured if we did get the we would only get one, either Pinkie or Twilight. I'd probably try and buy all of them if they got more than one.

She did on twitter or deviant art or somewhere, can't remember where ^_^;
Didn't mention the rest of them. I think she addressed her because everyone things rainbow+tomboy=gay . Even though rainbows have been a part of MLP since day one.

Well I suppose you could order the plushes online, shipping would be harsh though ^_^ ;

Tipsy Treasure

Lady Leopardess
Jamie Of Spades
Lady Leopardess
Jamie Of Spades
Lady Leopardess
Jamie Of Spades

Didn't mention the rest of them. I think she addressed her because everyone things rainbow+tomboy=gay . Even though rainbows have been a part of MLP since day one.

Well I suppose you could order the plushes online, shipping would be harsh though ^_^ ;

I didn't think of connecting it like that, I kind of thought AJ would be the closet lesbian or something.
Well, the store that I went to a little while ago had all the same toys that the website did so hopefully that wont be necessary. I'd probably only buy one and that's if they're good looking plushies if I could only get them online.

Romantic Cat

13,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Murasaki Alien
Lady Leopardess
Jamie Of Spades
Lady Leopardess
Jamie Of Spades

I'm just wondering what the Build-a-Bear MLP plushies will look like. As far as I know, no images have been released yet.

Nope they usually don't release pictures until the month before they're going to come out. I'll post up as soon as I find out .

Romantic Cat

13,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Jamie Of Spades
Lady Leopardess
Jamie Of Spades
Lady Leopardess
Jamie Of Spades

Didn't mention the rest of them. I think she addressed her because everyone thinks rainbow+tomboy=gay . Even though rainbows have been a part of MLP since day one.

I didn't think of connecting it like that, I kind of thought AJ would be the closet lesbian or something.
Well, the store that I went to a little while ago had all the same toys that the website did so hopefully that wont be necessary. I'd probably only buy one and that's if they're good looking plushies if I could only get them online.

Oh what store do you have in Australia ?

Tipsy Treasure

Lady Leopardess
Jamie Of Spades
Lady Leopardess
Jamie Of Spades
Lady Leopardess
Jamie Of Spades

Didn't mention the rest of them. I think she addressed her because everyone thinks rainbow+tomboy=gay . Even though rainbows have been a part of MLP since day one.

We have Build-A-Bear stores here. But Australia is really lax when it comes to getting things from other countries. Like how Target is the only store with Blind Bags but so many stores sell other MLP toys. And like TV shows, we're always behind by like a month. Thank god for the internet haha.

Romantic Cat

13,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Jamie Of Spades
Lady Leopardess
Jamie Of Spades
Lady Leopardess
Jamie Of Spades

We have Build-A-Bear stores here. But Australia is really lax when it comes to getting things from other countries. Like how Target is the only store with Blind Bags but so many stores sell other MLP toys. And like TV shows, we're always behind by like a month. Thank god for the internet haha.

Oh well at least you are able to get My Little Pony items :3

I didn't even know Target was an international company @_@

Rainbow Cutie-Pie

18,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Yay! I got a gold Twilight Sparkle trading card on eBay last night.
Meaning I only need gold Celestia to complete the set.
WOOOOOOO!

User Image
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces