11,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Lady Leopardess
Murasaki Alien
Rainbowrific Renia
User Image

This doesn't really count as merch, but I just got home after being away for a little over 2 weeks and the dress and wig I ordered for my Queen Chrysalis cosplay were here!
WOOOOO!

Merch related: I finally got an Applejack toy. xD
It's one of the ones that comes with a DVD, but it's no big deal. It was the only Applejack toy I could find at Walmart.

User Image
User Image

I need to get a regular brushable Applejack. Still kicking myself because I never got that Fashion Style Applejack. ><
I don't know if I ever saw Fashion Style Applejack being sold. She seems to be the rarest.

She is the rarest! It's crazy, really. I've found more SDCC Derpys. Good luck collecting your Fashion Styles now. You'r epretty much only going to find a TON of Celestias and a few Lunas. Cadence and Shining Armor if you have Target in your area, too. If you're lucky maybe Pinkie or Rarity could be floating around since they were re-released. Rainbow Dash might not be hard since she flooded shelves a while back but Fluttershy and Twilight might be a pain. Forget seeing Applejack.

Romantic Cat

13,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Murasaki Alien
Lady Leopardess
Murasaki Alien
Rainbowrific Renia
User Image

This doesn't really count as merch, but I just got home after being away for a little over 2 weeks and the dress and wig I ordered for my Queen Chrysalis cosplay were here!
WOOOOO!

It's one of the ones that comes with a DVD, but it's no big deal. It was the only Applejack toy I could find at Walmart.

User Image
User Image

I need to get a regular brushable Applejack. Still kicking myself because I never got that Fashion Style Applejack. ><
I don't know if I ever saw Fashion Style Applejack being sold. She seems to be the rarest.

She is the rarest! It's crazy, really. I've found more SDCC Derpys. Good luck collecting your Fashion Styles now. You'r epretty much only going to find a TON of Celestias and a few Lunas. Cadence and Shining Armor if you have Target in your area, too. If you're lucky maybe Pinkie or Rarity could be floating around since they were re-released. Rainbow Dash might not be hard since she flooded shelves a while back but Fluttershy and Twilight might be a pain. Forget seeing Applejack.

yeah I have a target in my area ,so when I get money I'll get the bride and groom.
I found Twilight at Kmart. I keep regretting not buying pony stuff when I see it the first time. Like the blind bags and such >>;

Is it just me or is the forum acting up?

Rainbow Shoujo

19,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
User Image

So far I've seen Fashion Style figures of all of the ponies except Applejack, of course. I saw a Pinkie Pie for the first time at Target the other day.
If they didn't cost so much, I'd pick one up. So far the SDCC Derpy is the only one I have, and that's because it was going for pretty cheap compared to what it normally sells for on eBay.
I see Rainbow Dash and Luna ones ALL the time.
I guess now that I do have most of the toys I want, I can start collection the Fashion Style ones.

User Image
User Image

Rainbow Shoujo

19,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Lady Leopardess
Oh that's cool , where are you cosplaying Crysalis?

I'm kind of tempted to get the crystal brushable ponies.
I also want the Fashion style ones but I gotta wait till I have more money.
Right now I just have the two princesses and twilight.

User Image

Tekkoshocon, in Pittsburgh.
If I feel that I've done well enough with it, then I'll wear it to Bronycon, if I still end up going this summer.
3nodding

I'll probably start getting the Fashion Style ones soon.
They're pretty much all I have left to get that I can find easily in stores.

User Image
User Image
Oh man I want all of these! But over all, I want the Vinyl Scratch which is in that huge set at Toys R Us, and then the limited edition Zecora aaahh.

Questionable Citizen

11,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Lady Leopardess
Murasaki Alien
Lady Leopardess
Murasaki Alien
Rainbowrific Renia
User Image

WOOOOO!

User Image
User Image

yeah I have a target in my area ,so when I get money I'll get the bride and groom.
I found Twilight at Kmart. I keep regretting not buying pony stuff when I see it the first time. Like the blind bags and such >>;

I only regret not getting Applejack. After loosing out on her I decided to buy Fashion Style ponies before they all disappeared in my area. I jumped on it when they seemed like they were getting harder and harder to come by. Only ones I'm missing are Cadence/Shining Armor, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, and Derpy. My area still has Rainbow Dash and Cadence/Shining are still being produced. I don't ever plan on getting Derpy since she's probably like 200 dollars by now. I refuse to spend that much on a magnificent, beautifu,l Japanese-imported Transformer so I sure as heck wouldn't spend that much on a pony when I have the Hot Topic version that is just as satisfying.

Romantic Cat

13,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Murasaki Alien
Lady Leopardess
Murasaki Alien
Lady Leopardess
Murasaki Alien
Rainbowrific Renia
User Image

WOOOOO!

User Image
User Image

I only regret not getting Applejack. After loosing out on her I decided to buy Fashion Style ponies before they all disappeared in my area. I jumped on it when they seemed like they were getting harder and harder to come by. Only ones I'm missing are Cadence/Shining Armor, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, and Derpy. My area still has Rainbow Dash and Cadence/Shining are still being produced. I don't ever plan on getting Derpy since she's probably like 200 dollars by now. I refuse to spend that much on a magnificent, beautifu,l Japanese-imported Transformer so I sure as heck wouldn't spend that much on a pony when I have the Hot Topic version that is just as satisfying.

yeah I had been debating because of their size whether to get them or not . And now I"m kind of leaning towards getting them since they seem to be rarer. I gotta wait till I get more money though to buy the Cadance/Shining Armor at target.
I don't remember seeing/knowing of a Fashion Style Derpy. Is it like the SDCC Derpy or something? I bought the Derpy from Hot Topic.

Questionable Citizen

11,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Lady Leopardess
Murasaki Alien
Lady Leopardess
Murasaki Alien
Lady Leopardess

yeah I had been debating because of their size whether to get them or not . And now I"m kind of leaning towards getting them since they seem to be rarer. I gotta wait till I get more money though to buy the Cadance/Shining Armor at target.
I don't remember seeing/knowing of a Fashion Style Derpy. Is it like the SDCC Derpy or something? I bought the Derpy from Hot Topic.

Yes, it is the SDCC Derpy. She was a fashion-style doll.

Romantic Cat

13,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Funrise just announced alicorn twilight plush in fall 2013

Tipsy Treasure

♡♪♪♫▫—(•·÷[ ღ ]÷·•)—▫♫♪♪♡

Hopefully someone can help me figure this out. I just found the blind bags at target (yay!), they are wave 7 and I was trying to figure out the numbers and which one they are according to the guide you posted on here. Now the two ponies that I got are number 09 and number 16 but the numbers on the bags don't really work out like they do on the guide. The packages are stamped 23241 and 23281 (I can't remember which bag for which pony.) I don't know what the formula would be for these... sweatdrop Hopefully someone with the wave 7 blind bags knows...

Romantic Cat

13,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Jamie Of Spades

Hopefully someone can help me figure this out. I just found the blind bags at target (yay!), they are wave 7 and I was trying to figure out the numbers and which one they are according to the guide you posted on here. Now the two ponies that I got are number 09 and number 16 but the numbers on the bags don't really work out like they do on the guide. The packages are stamped 23241 and 23281 (I can't remember which bag for which pony.) I don't know what the formula would be for these... sweatdrop Hopefully someone with the wave 7 blind bags knows...

hmm. I know there's two codes one for europe and one for the US .
You're sure your looking at the raised number along the seam? ( I"m only suggesting this because that's the mistake I made at first , I thought it was the printed number)

Tipsy Treasure

Lady Leopardess
Jamie Of Spades

You're sure your looking at the raised number along the seam? ( I"m only suggesting this because that's the mistake I made at first , I thought it was the printed number)

I figured it out, you are pretty much right, but I was looking at raised numbers on the bottom, but the right number turned out to be on the middle tab bit. redface Oh well! At least now that we've figured it out I can go buy more and keep track of what numbers I do and don't have so I don't get doubles.

Romantic Cat

13,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Jamie Of Spades
Lady Leopardess
Jamie Of Spades

I figured it out, you are pretty much right, but I was looking at raised numbers on the bottom, but the right number turned out to be on the middle tab bit. redface Oh well! At least now that we've figured it out I can go buy more and keep track of what numbers I do and don't have so I don't get doubles.

Yup good luck!
I bought some extras today so I could make a princess Luna and Cadence necklace pendants :3

Tipsy Treasure

Lady Leopardess
Jamie Of Spades
Lady Leopardess
Jamie Of Spades

Yup good luck!
I bought some extras today so I could make a princess Luna and Cadence necklace pendants :3

Armed with the knowledge of which pony is in which bag, I got the mane six today. smile I don't think you can get princess Luna and Cadence in wave 7. sad I'd like to see how the pendants look when you're done. Which wave are they from?

Romantic Cat

13,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Jamie Of Spades
Lady Leopardess
Jamie Of Spades
Lady Leopardess
Jamie Of Spades

Yup good luck!

Armed with the knowledge of which pony is in which bag, I got the mane six today. smile I don't think you can get princess Luna and Cadence in wave 7. sad I'd like to see how the pendants look when you're done. Which wave are they from?

oh congrats! yeah no the princess are from the yellow bags which are ...wave 5? That's as far as my town has gotten.
I made a Golden Delicious one since I got her as a fluke since I was trying to do it by feel and failed XD.

Did you see my Big Mac plush ? <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces