Romantic Cat

13,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Rainbowrific Renia
Lady Leopardess

User Image

All of my Pokemon cards got thrown away a looooong time ago.
Though I've started collecting them again, thanks to my fiance.
Lol

Hmm... I think the posts look good.
Adding pictures was a great idea!

User Image
User Image

Oh that's sad about your pokemon cards. I've got a whole bin of pokemon stuff , some of it newer though because I went to pokemon centers in Japan.
I still have Sailor Moon and Neopet cards too XD

Yay about the posts ! :3
I find visual aids helps , even if it does make the thread longer XD

Romantic Cat

13,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Bought a blind bag wave 4 yesterday.(at meijer) There were four digits on the imprint on the bottom. I got a rainbow dash and there wasn't a 1 or 9 in the code at all. I might just have to hope that code also is to a specific character so I can at least not get repeats.

I bought the rainbow dash small plush today at target.I felt bad it had been all alone since I bought the Pinkie Pie and Twilight plush. I also found out they used to have bigger versions but they didn't sell them anymore.

I also bought 2 blind bags from target. I have trouble seeing but I realized that on the end seam (the one that is parallel to the card) had the code The main one I wanted from that wave was Big Mac. So luckily that code did match up right. I also just choose another one without looking to see which it would be and I got twilight.

So I wonder if it's the parallel seam that always has the code.

Hilarious Genius

Lady Leopardess
Bought a blind bag wave 4 yesterday.(at meijer) There were four digits on the imprint on the bottom. I got a rainbow dash and there wasn't a 1 or 9 in the code at all. I might just have to hope that code also is to a specific character so I can at least not get repeats.

I bought the rainbow dash small plush today at target.I felt bad it had been all alone since I bought the Pinkie Pie and Twilight plush. I also found out they used to have bigger versions but they didn't sell them anymore.

I also bought 2 blind bags from target. I have trouble seeing but I realized that on the end seam (the one that is parallel to the card) had the code The main one I wanted from that wave was Big Mac. So luckily that code did match up right. I also just choose another one without looking to see which it would be and I got twilight.

It goes by a number code, yes, but you have to match the entire code. There are websites that show what code is for what figurine. It used to be a little more obvious, having something like 14 printed with ink, but now it's an entire code, just imprinted on the flap. You can see that same code on the card that comes with it. I'm assuming this is to help buyers avoid getting doubles? Either way, the codes have been cracked. Following this code, I got all the figures I wanted from the Crystal set.

Romantic Cat

13,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Miss Sing No
Lady Leopardess

It goes by a number code, yes, but you have to match the entire code. There are websites that show what code is for what figurine. It used to be a little more obvious, having something like 14 printed with ink, but now it's an entire code, just imprinted on the flap. You can see that same code on the card that comes with it. I'm assuming this is to help buyers avoid getting doubles? Either way, the codes have been cracked. Following this code, I got all the figures I wanted from the Crystal set.[/quote]I thought it was the 2nd and 4th number with 5 digit codes ,but the wave 4 ones the horizontal seams have a 4 digit code and it didn't have the matching number on it in that number.
I for some reason thought wave 4 didn't have the horizontial seam, just checked and they did.
Well I guess that means I'm gonna be buying me some wave 4 ponies XD

Hilarious Genius

Lady Leopardess
Miss Sing No
Lady Leopardess

It goes by a number code, yes, but you have to match the entire code. There are websites that show what code is for what figurine. It used to be a little more obvious, having something like 14 printed with ink, but now it's an entire code, just imprinted on the flap. You can see that same code on the card that comes with it. I'm assuming this is to help buyers avoid getting doubles? Either way, the codes have been cracked. Following this code, I got all the figures I wanted from the Crystal set.
I thought it was the 2nd and 4th number with 5 digit codes ,but the wave 4 ones the horizontal seams have a 4 digit code and it didn't have the matching number on it in that number.

I think it depends on the set. I was opening bags from the glittery set (Oregon is WAY BEHIND on Grab Bags), so they could have changed it since then. But for THAT set, it was really like,

22004467 is the one you want, so find the bag with that number.
(Not a real code, but still)

Romantic Cat

13,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Miss Sing No
Lady Leopardess
Miss Sing No
Lady Leopardess

I thought it was the 2nd and 4th number with 5 digit codes ,but the wave 4 ones the horizontal seams have a 4 digit code and it didn't have the matching number on it in that number.

I think it depends on the set. I was opening bags from the glittery set (Oregon is WAY BEHIND on Grab Bags), so they could have changed it since then. But for THAT set, it was really like,

I realized I thought for some reason wave 4 didn't have horizontial seams , ( I had to go double check) and I realize they do . Originally I thought it was the code imprinted on the bottom
But now I know!
*wants metallic Rarity and several others XD *

Hilarious Genius

Lady Leopardess
Miss Sing No
Lady Leopardess
Miss Sing No
Lady Leopardess

I realized I thought for some reason wave 4 didn't have horizontial seams , ( I had to go double check) and I realize they do . Originally I thought it was the code imprinted on the bottom
But now I know!

Yeah, it's on the underside of the flap. It's like an 8 digit code.

This should tell more about it

Romantic Cat

13,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Miss Sing No
Lady Leopardess
Miss Sing No
Lady Leopardess
Miss Sing No
Lady Leopardess

But now I know!

Thanks!

Hilarious Genius

Lady Leopardess
Miss Sing No
Lady Leopardess
Miss Sing No
Lady Leopardess

But now I know!

Thanks!

Yeah, no problem! It worked for me!
:'D

Romantic Cat

13,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Miss Sing No
Lady Leopardess
Miss Sing No
Lady Leopardess
Miss Sing No
Lady Leopardess

But now I know!

Thanks!

yeah it's funny I think hasbro will get more money out of me this way if I know what I"m buying otherwise I wouldn't be as inclined to buy them. XD

Happy I got a Big Mac <3

Hilarious Genius

Lady Leopardess
Miss Sing No
Lady Leopardess
Miss Sing No
Lady Leopardess
But now I know!

Thanks!

yeah it's funny I think hasbro will get more money out of me this way if I know what I"m buying otherwise I wouldn't be as inclined to buy them. XD

Happy I got a Big Mac <3

Yeah. I think that's why they decided to do it.
Because avid collectors like being able to know what they're getting.

...And to prevent kids from ripping open all the packs to get what they want.

Romantic Cat

13,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Miss Sing No
Lady Leopardess
Miss Sing No
Lady Leopardess
Miss Sing No
Lady Leopardess
But now I know!

Thanks!

Happy I got a Big Mac <3

I'm not sure if kids would bother to even look up about the numbers thingXD
I haven't seen any torn open though

Hilarious Genius

Lady Leopardess
Miss Sing No
Lady Leopardess
Miss Sing No
Lady Leopardess
Thanks!

Happy I got a Big Mac <3

Then you haven't tried buying them from Wallmart.
lol

Romantic Cat

13,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Miss Sing No
Lady Leopardess
Miss Sing No
Lady Leopardess
Miss Sing No
Lady Leopardess
Thanks!

Happy I got a Big Mac <3

lol
lol I bought a couple at Meijer and two from target.
I'm wondering which wave my walmart has.

Hilarious Genius

Lady Leopardess
Miss Sing No
Lady Leopardess
Miss Sing No
Lady Leopardess

Happy I got a Big Mac <3

lol
lol I bought a couple at Meijer and two from target.
I'm wondering which wave my walmart has.

Mine has the glittery, and sometimes the first wave.

I bought the only one of the purple bag two days ago. I got a nice BG pony from it.
<3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games