8,650 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Jayson Pie
xXSereneShadowsXx

Wow nice collection!!! I just got the big Rarity yesterday mrgreen

Thank you!
I plan on styling my big Rarity's mane the same way I styled my smaller version of her, using countschlick's tutorial. Their tutorials were easy to follow when styling my other ponies' manes.

I also forgot to mention that I also own a Pinkie Pie Christmas tree ornament!

Precious Sweetheart

9,100 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Generous 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

emotion_bigheart I have the triple pack with Cadence, Twilight, and Lame Armor, a belt, McDonald's figures, talking Cadence, and two shirts.

I doubt I'll buy anything else, because the show has gone down the shitter to me.

Devoted Defender

9,650 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
I own 3 of Wedding set featuring Twiligt Sparkle, Princess Cadance and Shining Armor. The Cherilee MCdonalds toy and I believe thats about it. I would buy the cards, but in all honesty I only want certain ponies, mainly Shining Armor, Cadance, Chrysalis, Vinyl and the mane 6....I dont think there are any other cards I'd want...however if they came out with more Shining Armor stuff I'd prob impulse buy em.

Super Genius

I don't have any of my own sadly apart from a few surviving gen 1's and 2's, though I do want to customize one to look like my character someday. If only they would make a unicorn body with a rounder eye-style. Those molded in eye edges would irk me if I just painted over them and I suck utterly when it comes to molding clay.

My daughter on the other hand has a very large collection. She currently has nearly every released brushable including Vinyl and Zecora, the fashion size Luna, Celestia, Cadance and Shining, and the plush Cadance that tells stories. She'll also be getting some form of Derpy as soon as tax return time comes as a reward for getting completely potty trained along with her MLP underpants. (she adores Derpy)

Oh, and she got the Cloudsdale and Sweet Apple Acres sets and 4 extra blind bag ponies. ( She'd have more, but I can't justify constantly paying 3+ dollars on those when they're just a handful of basic molds with recolors)

Rainbow Cutie-Pie

18,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

I finally decided to tally up my collection.

23 brushables (including the mane 6, glow in the day Zecora, Celestia, Luna, CMC, Cheerilee and multiple background ponies from the Favorites Set).
Talking white Celestia.
SDCC Derpy.
Funrise Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle plushies.
Funko Rainbow Dash and Derpy figures.
Countless blind bags (I didn't count them all, but I estimated around 60).
Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash slap bracelets.
The complete set of the first series of cards, minus 3 con exclusives and one gold card.
11 posters.
3 coloring books.
All of the comics to date (which is just a few issues, but I have multiple variants of the first issue).
3 hoodies: 1 Rainbow Dash (with the ears and mane), 1 Derpy, and one that says "Cloudsdale Weather Factory" on the back.
6 shirts.
8 pairs of socks.
Rainbow Dash and Twilight McDonald's figures.
2 messenger bags.
1 Rainbow Dash keychain.
1 Rainbow Dash/Derpy tote bag.
2013 MLP calendar.
A Derpy Christmas paper bag (as opposed to a stocking. It was custom made by a fan and it's soooo cute! It also came with a cell phone charm/headphone jack dust plug that I adore, and a ton of stickers and small posters)
....aaannd, I think that's it.
The only other thing I really want, that I don't have, is the wallet with the mane 6 on it.

I think, from this point forward, I'll only be collecting the cards, comics and blind bags. Oh, and the Funko figures.
Granted, most of the things I have were gifts. I can't really turn those down. xD All of the MLP clothes I own were things that I bought.

I'm excited for the Build-a-Bear plushies, though. They look pretty good, so I'll have to get my hands on those when they're released.

User Image
User Image

Fashionable Businessman

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
xXSereneShadowsXx
Jayson Pie
xXSereneShadowsXx

Wow nice collection!!! I just got the big Rarity yesterday mrgreen

Thank you!
I plan on styling my big Rarity's mane the same way I styled my smaller version of her, using countschlick's tutorial. Their tutorials were easy to follow when styling my other ponies' manes.

I also forgot to mention that I also own a Pinkie Pie Christmas tree ornament!

oh cool! I actually styled my ponies' manes using that guide too xD The ornament is so cute! I got it for Christmas, put it on the tree then my cat knocked the tree over and it broke :/

Anxious Gawker

3,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Cards,stickers,shirts,hoodies,backpacks,plushies,dolls,2inchpvc's,posters,keychains,pillors,scarfs,hats,mesanger bag, lots of pins,books,mouse pad,head phones....and more. confused
I wub ponys...
emotion_bigheart

Invisible Gawker

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
I've got 2 full sets of the mane six along with the CMC, Princess Celestia and Luna, Zecora, and Lyra and Trixie. a bunch of blind bags, and two shirts

Fashionable Businessman

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
tango_tootie
Cards,stickers,shirts,hoodies,backpacks,plushies,dolls,2inchpvc's,posters,keychains,pillors,scarfs,hats,mesanger bag, lots of pins,books,mouse pad,head phones....and more. confused
I wub ponys...
emotion_bigheart

I wub ponies too razz You've got a good collection!

Romantic Cat

13,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
gotten a blind bag and a slap bracelet and the 4 "crystal empire" (tinsel in hair ) brushables since the pics.

User Image
I've also gotten more older gen ponies since then.
User Image
User Image

Fashionable Businessman

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
Lady Leopardess
gotten a blind bag and a slap bracelet and the 4 "crystal empire" (tinsel in hair ) brushables since the pics.

User Image
User Image
User Image

Wow!! Really nice collection!! 3nodding I like collecting g3 ponies too! They're easy to come by at thrift stores.

Romantic Cat

13,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Jayson Pie
Lady Leopardess

User Image
User Image
User Image

Wow!! Really nice collection!! 3nodding I like collecting g3 ponies too! They're easy to come by at thrift stores.Thanks ^_^
yeah I see G3s but not any G2s which I also like in thrift stores.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games