Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Businessman

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
Just wondering if anyone has a pony collection of some sort? Myself, well I've spent waaaay too much money on pony merchandise sweatdrop

Rainbow Cutie-Pie

18,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Toys, cards, shirts, hoodies, plushies, coloring books... you name it, I probably have it.
emotion_facepalm

User Image
User Image

Fashionable Businessman

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
Rainbowrific Renia
User Image

Toys, cards, shirts, hoodies, plushies, coloring books... you name it, I probably have it.
emotion_facepalm

User Image
User Image

cool! Where do you get pony shirts?

Rainbow Cutie-Pie

18,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Jayson Pie

User Image

I've gotten most of my shirts, hoodies and my two messenger bags from this site.
I also buy shirts, and I got a Derpy hoodie on sale, at Hot Topic.
:3

User Image
User Image

Fashionable Businessman

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
Rainbowrific Renia
Jayson Pie

User Image

I've gotten most of my shirts, hoodies and my two messenger bags from this site.
I also buy shirts, and I got a Derpy hoodie on sale, at Hot Topic.
:3

User Image
User Image

cool! Thanks! It sucks cause I don't have a Hot Topic near me :/

Rainbow Cutie-Pie

18,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Jayson Pie

User Image

Hot Topic seems to get a lot of their shirts from We Love Fine, which is pretty cool.
Hot Topic also tends to have a lot of sales on their site, if you're able to catch them.

User Image
User Image

Questionable Streaker

I unintentionally have a small collection. ._.;;

It first started with just one Derpy shirt that I bought. Then someone gave me two trading cards (Princess Cadence and Fluttershy). Then my birthday came and my mother presented me with a MLP birthday balloon. I still think she was making fun of me, but regardless I still like it even though its deflated and I cant bring myself to throw it out. Then christmas came and my boyfriend got me another MLP shirt with the whole cast on it (colors are kinda funky and off lol) as well as some socks. And then his sister randomly gave me Pinkie Pie lip balm and Rainbow Dash nail polish. And then an MLP comic came in the mail and I certainly didnt order it.

Funny, I wasnt planning on really having a collection (other than having just a couple things) and then this happened. I love them all, but its just so ironic. razz

Fashionable Businessman

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
Nocturneous

It first started with just one Derpy shirt that I bought. Then someone gave me two trading cards (Princess Cadence and Fluttershy). Then my birthday came and my mother presented me with a MLP birthday balloon. I still think she was making fun of me, but regardless I still like it even though its deflated and I cant bring myself to throw it out. Then christmas came and my boyfriend got me another MLP shirt with the whole cast on it (colors are kinda funky and off lol) as well as some socks. And then his sister randomly gave me Pinkie Pie lip balm and Rainbow Dash nail polish. And then an MLP comic came in the mail and I certainly didnt order it.

Funny, I wasnt planning on really having a collection (other than having just a couple things) and then this happened. I love them all, but its just so ironic. razz

wow I didn't realize there was so much pony merchandise!! Sounds like you have a really cool collection so far razz

Questionable Streaker

Jayson Pie
Nocturneous

wow I didn't realize there was so much pony merchandise!! Sounds like you have a really cool collection so far razz

Im pretty sure there are other bronies out there with a collection that makes mine seem extremely tiny. xD

Melodious Mage

13,000 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Over Easy 100
i some times buy afew blind bags just to push my luck >.>

Rainbow Cutie-Pie

18,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Nocturneous

User Image

The same thing happened with me. I never planned on having as big a collection as I have now.
Today I was just comparing pictures that I've been taking of my collection over the last several months. It's crazy how much it has grown!

I mean, I even have rare items now.
It's just... insane.

User Image
User Image

Citizen

I don't have much. About 20 shirts, 15 blindbag ones, a brushable fluttershy and a pair of plushies of Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy...
I have a Yay shirt, group shirt, belt, socks, Fluttershy earbuds, this hoodie, and some 80's ponies from my attic (Cherries Jubilee, Butterscotch, and Shady)

Fashionable Businessman

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
Fluff Mage Kaede
i some times buy afew blind bags just to push my luck >.>

I am obsessed with the blind bags Surprises are fun

Fashionable Businessman

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
Starborn Emissary
I don't have much. About 20 shirts, 15 blindbag ones, a brushable fluttershy and a pair of plushies of Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy...

Where do you get so many shirts? surprised I didn't know there was a Fluttershy plush; I have a pinkie pie and twilight plush

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games