Welcome to Gaia! ::

I mean seriously.

It seems every Pony-related site on the interwebs is being inundated with people bitching about Alicorn Twilight. EVERYWHERE. All I keep seeing is "OOOOOH NOOOO!!! THIS IS THE END OF EVERYTHING! PONIES ARE THROUGH! TWILIGHT IS GOING TO BECOME AN ALICORN!!!!"

Dudes.

It's not that big of a deal.

It's probably some random plot device Hasbro is throwing in to up the hype for the season finale. By the looks of it, it is working quite well. But goodness. Does every aspect of what could possibly happen in the season finale have to be endlessly discussed in places that usually serve as hubs for pony art, fan fiction, and random squee-worthy images of Fluttershy being adorable?

Why not talk about something worthwhile? Like the fact that the show this season just wasn't... well.... it wasn't as good as previous seasons. Ponies acting out of character. Not very much character development. A lack of story for the Mane 6. That should be a bigger topic of conversation than whether or not Twilight is going to become a princess.

I mean jeez.

Vicious Aggressor

12,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
User Image
Little do you know that we actually have been talking both of those subjects to death. Three weeks ago, it was the Season Critiques, these past two weeks have been about Alicorn!Twilight.

Lupine Cub

14,850 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
And you couldn't post your opinion in the many threads about it on the first page?
Ginger Nix
Little do you know that we actually have been talking both of those subjects to death. Three weeks ago, it was the Season Critiques, these past two weeks have been about Alicorn!Twilight.

Oh.

Well then I guess we should be talking about... how ponies digest cupcakes?

I don't know. Just something else.
Its Contagious
And you couldn't post your opinion in the many threads about it on the first page?

No because I enjoy being an annoying hypocrite. My opinion is clearly more important and therefore deserves its own thread.

Besides, there are so many threads. If I only post in one, only a small portion of people will be able to bask in the awesomeness of my presence. That's not very fair. So I made a topic to make sure everyone got to experience all that is Beggar Monkey. *bows*

Vicious Aggressor

12,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Beggar Monkey
User Image
User Image

Apparently Pinkie digests rocks and poops out diamonds. Youtube it. Funny stuff.
Ginger Nix
Apparently Pinkie digests rocks and poops out diamonds. Youtube it. Funny stuff.

...what?

The things people think up.

Vicious Aggressor

12,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Beggar Monkey
User Image
User Image

*Mumbling*
Well, you did come up with your username, didn't you?

Omnipresent Cultist

5,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Not talking about Twilight Sparkle Master of Ponykind by the will of the gods and the might of her inexhaustible magic for whom a thousand souls are sacrificed every day, so that she may never truly die.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ginger Nix
*Mumbling*

...True.

I still don't know why I'm a monkey.
Glorious Leader Luna
Not talking about Twilight Sparkle Master of Ponykind by the will of the gods and the might of her inexhaustible magic for whom a thousand souls are sacrificed every day, so that she may never truly die.

So... am I going to be burned at the stake or something? Because I might consider leaving the country if that's the case. Like, now.

Vicious Aggressor

12,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Beggar Monkey
Ginger Nix
*Mumbling*

...True.

I still don't know why I'm a monkey.
User Image
User Image

I know why I'm a ginger. Gosh darn being born without a soul.
Ginger Nix
I know why I'm a ginger. Gosh darn being born without a soul.

But gingers are awesome! I'm a fake ginger. *points to red hair*

Omnipresent Cultist

5,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Beggar Monkey
Glorious Leader Luna

So... am I going to be burned at the stake or something? Because I might consider leaving the country if that's the case. Like, now.

But if you was burned at the stake you could not leave the Country because you would be burning on a Stake...

Not like we would write a letter to you about how we are going to burn you or anything thus allowing you to escape.
Glorious Leader Luna
But if you was burned at the stake you could not leave the Country because you would be burning on a Stake...

Not like we would write a letter to you about how we are going to burn you or anything thus allowing you to escape.

Well I've had quite a lovely stay here in the MLP forum but golly gee look at the time! I have lots of very important things to do everywhere else. Mostly in the Personal Defense and Anti-Stake Burning forums. So I'll just be on my way then.

*runs*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games