Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Regular

10,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
You know, these are the days I am really happy that I have a love of MLP and technology has advanced so much since I was a kid in the 80's with the original gen that you can now have things like an Ipod Touch and have all the music and episodes you want (within reason) on there so you can watch, in my case, MLP eps and the like whenever you want but until last night I never realised it would stop a theif either.

Alright so he isn't really a 'thief' exactly, he is a brother who wants an Ipod Touch and doesn't want to buy one himself when he could easily just use mine whenever he wants to so being the MLP fan that I am I loaded up my Touch with songs (fan made/fan made remixes and the show songs with a few songs from gen 1 that I always loved) and MLP eps so I can have them on hand whenever I need them. So, leaving it in the living room, not thinking anything of it, he comes to visit when I was out with a friend and decided that he would borrow it, knowing 'I won't really mind' (and I wouldn't if he just asked more often then just taking my stuff) and given he and I like the same sort of music he thought my Touch would be basically just full of the music he and I both like, needless to say it wasn't and he didn't end up taking it but he did write me a note that said "next time you care to leave your Ipod Touch around make sure it isn't full of kiddy crap, what are you, two?"

I just had to laugh, I love my brother but really, he shouldn't just assume things and take my stuff without asking. XD

Lonely Loiterer

10,250 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
LOL what a butt. Maybe he won't steal your s**t now.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

11,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Not sure why, but, this reminds me of a story I read online where this guy tried to hold his neighbor up at gunpoint using an 80's Megatron toy.

Supportive Seeker

xD
Clearly he was miffed that there wasn't anything of interest on it for him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games