Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Conversationalist

9,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conventioneer 300
I have always been a griffin/gryphon fan. I've always felt that they have never gotten enough show or credit in general fantasy. And when they were shown, they were always typically displayed as monsters or dumb.

That's what makes me love MLP all the more, but I do wish that they had more gryphons, perhaps one that is cool without a bad attitude. Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful for Guilda and that male on the train later in the series, but can we please represent a little bit more on their behalf?

That's my wish for MLP in the future. That's all. Just wanted to share. Thank you.

Supportive Seeker

I wouldn't mind that at all. A gallant and noble one would be nice.

9,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conventioneer 300
Gundamu

Yes, indeed! My thoughts exactly! Thank you! I mean, the creature itself has always been a kind of ''off to the side'' thing, I've never minded when they were like some ''cool random figure'' (like in Disney's TV Show ''Hercules'', a griffin was a ''game show host'' with a charming personality) but if anyone can do it, it would by MLP. So here's hoping!

biggrin

Supportive Seeker

Crinis
Gundamu

Yes, indeed! My thoughts exactly! Thank you! I mean, the creature itself has always been a kind of ''off to the side'' thing, I've never minded when they were like some ''cool random figure'' (like in Disney's TV Show ''Hercules'', a griffin was a ''game show host'' with a charming personality) but if anyone can do it, it would by MLP. So here's hoping!

biggrin

MLP could totally make one a hero.

Greedy Prophet

I want to see more Gryphons, and I want to see more of Gilda.

She's a b***h, but her and Dashie went waaaay back and I want to see them reconcile. I also want to see Gilda be cool. Like, actually cool. Not what she was in her episode.

9,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conventioneer 300
Gundamu
Crinis
Gundamu

biggrin

Yeah, I wouldn't mind. Even like the occasional ''Go-to'' source for certain episodes like with the Zebra. SHE'S cool!
Like griffins like to guard treasure. I would think one would make a good ''royal treasure account.''

9,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conventioneer 300
One and Nineteen More

She's a b***h, but her and Dashie went waaaay back and I want to see them reconcile. I also want to see Gilda be cool. Like, actually cool. Not what she was in her episode.

Yeah, you know towards the end of the episode I was hoping it was going to be one of those ''Oh perhaps I can be less of a jerk'' kind of things but to tie that up, I would really like that myself. I love that purple streak that she has. So, I don't mind her attitude, even Dash has 'tude but the crudeness could go. xp

I just don't like bullies though, and don't think that needs to be something else that a ''griffin has to be known for''. They already know to be prideful as it is!

Greedy Prophet

Crinis
One and Nineteen More

Yeah, you know towards the end of the episode I was hoping it was going to be one of those ''Oh perhaps I can be less of a jerk'' kind of things but to tie that up, I would really like that myself. I love that purple streak that she has. So, I don't mind her attitude, even Dash has 'tude but the crudeness could go. xp

I just don't like bullies though, and don't think that needs to be something else that a ''griffin has to be known for''. They already know to be prideful as it is!

Yeah. I was really disappointed with how it ended. :c

I dislike them as well, but I don't think one griffin = all bad, nor that thats the message people are getting.
If I'm correct, wasn't there a griffin on the MMM Mysterious train... something?
He was french. And cocky. But still a nice guy!

Supportive Seeker

Crinis
Gundamu
Crinis
Gundamu

biggrin

Yeah, I wouldn't mind. Even like the occasional ''Go-to'' source for certain episodes like with the Zebra. SHE'S cool!
Like griffins like to guard treasure. I would think one would make a good ''royal treasure account.''

That would totally make sense!

Friendly Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I always wanted a pet gryphon as a kid. Thought it would be awesome to bring one of those things to school, NO ONE WOULD MESS WITH ME!

Barking Cat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Doggone It! 100
I personally want to see more Gryphons in MLP. Gilda gave the species a bad wrap.
Finally! Someone mentions the gryphons! I agree with One and Nineteen More. Gilda needs to come back and reconcile with Dash somehow. There needs to be more gryphons. Also zebras.

Maybe after they do one for Gilda, they could do one for Zecora and best pony Trixie?

Tiny Mage

18,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Timid 100
User ImageI like the idea that griffons are a haughty folk. Perhaps their high attitude is due to their living at high altitude? Being both king of the jungle and ruler of the skies can't help the attitude much either. Regal, I'd like to see, but never particularly kind.

Sparkling Bunny

17,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
I've always imagined the gryphon land is full of gryphons wearing Deal With It shades.

cool cool cool cool cool

9,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conventioneer 300
One and Nineteen More
Crinis
One and Nineteen More

Yeah. I was really disappointed with how it ended. :c

I dislike them as well, but I don't think one griffin = all bad, nor that thats the message people are getting.
If I'm correct, wasn't there a griffin on the MMM Mysterious train... something?
He was french. And cocky. But still a nice guy!

Yeah, that's one I have in mind but I cannot remember his name either. But he was alright, just silly. They have to have a personality though and I understand that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff