Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
Has anyone else seen or bought this? Retails at $8.99 at Target. I got a special Pinkie Pie card in it, among other things, and I was wondering if anyone else buying this has gotten a different special card.

Shameless Citizen

9,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
No. The Pinkie Pie box only comes with the Pinkie Pie promo, a regular booster pack of cards, the sticker, the poster/card list, and a slightly larger booster pack.

Though if you are going for the full collection, don't believe the HT website when it shows that their DJ P0N-3 Box comes with the Pinkie Pie promo as well. It instead has a Vinyl Scratch & Octavia promo that you will need to complete a collection.

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
I will have to check out that website. I thought they would have different boxes.

Barking Cat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Doggone It! 100
I recently got a small pack of Pony Cards.

They're cute but they feel flimsy.

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
Captain KyuKyu

Are you just now buying some?

Barking Cat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Doggone It! 100
Corailiethe20th
Captain KyuKyu

Are you just now buying some?

No, I got them a few days ago at target near the toys.

Timid Phantom

11,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
a few months ago a non bronie friend of mine decided to suprise the carp out of me and toss almost a whole box of the collector cards at me so I have just about the whole fist set of tradeing cards accept for the colltor tins and boxes

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
Millit Ciger
a few months ago a non bronie friend of mine decided to suprise the carp out of me and toss almost a whole box of the collector cards at me so I have just about the whole fist set of tradeing cards accept for the colltor tins and boxes

Nice dude! That is a good friend. Some cards seem to be very rare. Did you get any Gold Series cards?

Timid Phantom

11,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Corailiethe20th
Millit Ciger

Nice dude! That is a good friend. Some cards seem to be very rare. Did you get any Gold Series cards?
I don't think I have any of them but thats probly becuse I thought they were con cards only

Rainbow Shoujo

19,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image

I got that box along with the DJ-Pon3 box that they have at Hot Topic.
I have all of the basic, foil and box topper cards now, along with most of the con exclusives... except for Rarity, Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy, because they're so freakin' expensive on eBay.
Also, they're no longer going to print the promo Rarity cards. I'm sol on that, I guess.
emotion_facepalm

Now I'm just waiting for the second series of cards to be releaed in April.
emotion_kirakira

Anywho, Pinkie Pie box comes with Pinki promo, DJ-Pon3 box comes with DJ-Pon3/Octavia promo and the collector's tin comes with a Twilight promo.

I have a helpful post here about cards, if you're curious.

User Image
User Image

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
Rainbowrific Renia
User Image

I got that box along with the DJ-Pon3 box that they have at Hot Topic.
I have all of the basic, foil and box topper cards now, along with most of the con exclusives... except for Rarity, Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy, because they're so freakin' expensive on eBay.
Also, they're no longer going to print the promo Rarity cards. I'm sol on that, I guess.
emotion_facepalm

Now I'm just waiting for the second series of cards to be releaed in April.
emotion_kirakira

Anywho, Pinkie Pie box comes with Pinki promo, DJ-Pon3 box comes with DJ-Pon3/Octavia promo and the collector's tin comes with a Twilight promo.

I have a helpful post here about cards, if you're curious.

User Image
User Image

That sucks about the Rarity cards going out of print. That is an awesome collection you have, makes mine look like nothing. In April I will start buying packs by the box again.

And thanks for the link, that is awesome!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff