Blessed Rogue

10,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Corailiethe20th
black_wing_angel
Corailiethe20th
Well, everyone will at times show behaviors typical in children; some far less often than others. But even though Pinkie is immature, acting childish and having a child-like quality are two different things to me. And I've just not felt that she was child-like until now in those few instances.

And that cameo was hilarious.

Like I said, it was probably just something they thought would be funny, and possibly fit her character pretty well. And I have to say, I thought it pretty well fit her character.

I agree with you on that; it was TOTALLY Pinkie Pie to pop in that Gen 1 pony. I thought they were joking when I saw her Gen 1 face in the commercials(?) on the Hub, but they weren't.

I love how it had absolutely NO set-up, either. Just a true testament to Pinkie's randomness. Just "Betcha can't make a face crazier than this!"

Me: "Oh god...I can only ima-"

*Gen 1*

Me: "O_O WHAT THE ********?! LOL!"

Well played, Hasbro. Gotta respect a company that can make fun of themselves.

Explorer

Another week, another episode. White text: [Magic Duel was pretty good. Not as amazing as I had hoped, but still pretty good. I was so glad just to see Trixie finally return, after waiting for so long. Of the background/minor ponies, she has always been my favorite.

While the story was good the way it was, I was kinda hoping that Trixie would have been living in the Everfree Forest the entire time and came across the Alicorn amulet in the old castle where they originally found the Elements of Harmony. It would have been far cooler imo, and it would have made her apology at the end feel that much more genuine (finding the amulet by accident rather than actively seeking it out).

But yeah, overall, it was pretty good. The 'Fluttershy is a tree' reference made its appearance once more, which made me smile. And as always, the mane 6 were all featured and all of them helped in solving the issue, which I've noticed to be a running (and very welcomed) theme.

Here's looking forward to next week!
]

Wealthy Millionaire

9,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Millionaire 200
This place is dead.

Blessed Rogue

10,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Takarashi
Another week, another episode. White text: [Magic Duel was pretty good. Not as amazing as I had hoped, but still pretty good. I was so glad just to see Trixie finally return, after waiting for so long. Of the background/minor ponies, she has always been my favorite.

While the story was good the way it was, I was kinda hoping that Trixie would have been living in the Everfree Forest the entire time and came across the Alicorn amulet in the old castle where they originally found the Elements of Harmony. It would have been far cooler imo, and it would have made her apology at the end feel that much more genuine (finding the amulet by accident rather than actively seeking it out).

But yeah, overall, it was pretty good. The 'Fluttershy is a tree' reference made its appearance once more, which made me smile. And as always, the mane 6 were all featured and all of them helped in solving the issue, which I've noticed to be a running (and very welcomed) theme.

Here's looking forward to next week!
]

I disagree. I think it was great, just the way it was. See, it would be one thing for her to "accidentally" find it, and cause havoc. But another thing entirely for her to actively desire it, for her own selfish pride, be corrupted by it slowly, and only once it has gone out of control, does she realize what a b***h she is, and absolve to change her ways, and accept Twilight as her superior, and adopt a more humble disposition.

I think they hit the nail on the head.

Explorer

New episode. Woot. White text. [I think this is the first CMC-oriented episode where I didn't cringe all the way through. Maybe because the focus wasn't so much on the CMCs themselves as it was on the concept they wanted to convey, about accepting and facing your fears. I find it worked out rather well. Also, Princess Luna! I didn't expect to see her, and it was a major plus. Even if she had a relatively small role in the episode, it's nice to see her being the one to offer a helping hand, rather than Celestia. Overall, the episode was pretty decent. This is shaping up to be my favorite season so far.]

Distinct Lunatic

2,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
Just ordered the Season 1 DVD off Amazon.

Why? Nobody seems to carry it...

Distinct Lunatic

2,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
It came!

I got my ponies!!

Distinct Lunatic

2,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
Why is Cadence on disc 3?

Explorer

I don't think the companies that print labels and stuff really pay attention to canon aspects. "So we need ponies, right? Alright, grab whichever ones are the most eye catching, popular, and whatever, and slap them on."
Takarashi
I don't think the companies that print labels and stuff really pay attention to canon aspects. "So we need ponies, right? Alright, grab whichever ones are the most eye catching, popular, and whatever, and slap them on."

Pretty much. The X-Men DVD covers are the same way. A collage of random characters from the show, regardless of their actual importance that season.

Distinct Lunatic

2,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
Takarashi
I dunno. SHOUT Factory is pretty good about this stuff.

I have Sonic The Hedgehog (SatAM) and Transformers Prime (season 1 and 2) also by the same company that did the Ponies DVDs. They didn't have spoilers on them at all.

Interesting Friend

5,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Marathon 300
I know, man. I have Garfield & Friends on DVD, and one of the thinpaks has Arlene on it. You know, that pink cat who's not actually in the show?

Girl-Crazy Knight

13,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
gonk i watched the leaked episode... now i dont have anything to look forward to this sat.

& why do they call it a hoof bump?

ps... would somepony tip me so i can get the achievement? i'll tip back

Wealthy Millionaire

9,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Millionaire 200
What do you guys think of that winged Twilight picture?

Girl-Crazy Knight

13,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
e-mantehdragonchamp
What do you guys think of that winged Twilight picture?

that old thing... i major screw up that they plan on making true in season 4 ... even if they make it like a 1 time thing

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff