• Beta Gaian 0
  • Nerd 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Stitched Ghost
I got a few of the blingbags, the last five the store had at the time
All I wanted was Applejack, not a single one was her, I was rather sad
I still want her, and now that I've seen Celestia comes in them, I want her too

I'm excited to get the Celestia I have in white come fall
and there's this Target exclusive set of Celestia and Luna that I want, there's no Target around me though :T

If you can't tell, Celestia is my favorite
User Image

Celestia is in blind bags? wut?
the white Celestia is going to be at toys r us i thought?

Wealthy Bunny

11,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
demonduck
Yes, Celestia comes in the blind bags
but the wave she comes in has not been released in America

And yes, the white Celestia is Toy R Us exclusive
but there's a set with Luna that is Target exclusive, she's still pink in that set

User Image

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Nerd 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Stitched Ghost
demonduck
Yes, Celestia comes in the blind bags
but the wave she comes in has not been released in America

And yes, the white Celestia is Toy R Us exclusive
but there's a set with Luna that is Target exclusive, she's still pink in that set

User Image

oh okay,
i just wondered cuz i want my own Celestia,
i dont have one yet and id prefer her white.
i think im going to get the royal castle friends set
even though shes pink in it, at least i get a spike too.
plus her wings are bendy in that one.
o uo

Wealthy Noob

That's a huge collection! I only have 1/3 of that....

Aged Gaian

Aged Gaian

I saddly have no bought anything recently.

O.G. Citizen

8,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
Unless you really want the series 1 Chase ponies in the blind bag stuff, I think you're better off getting the Toys R Us multipack with the Mane 6 and the recolor ponies.

That's all I really wanted, the Mane 6, so getting them and then the recolor ponies as a bonus is a pretty good deal instead of buying a bunch of blind bags and hope you get the ones you want.

Mega Cutie-Pie

I don't collect the blind bags. But when I was younger I collected the third generation ponies. I have like 30 stashed away in a box somewhere.

Aged Gaian

Obersturmbannfuehrer Chii
Unless you really want the series 1 Chase ponies in the blind bag stuff, I think you're better off getting the Toys R Us multipack with the Mane 6 and the recolor ponies.

That's all I really wanted, the Mane 6, so getting them and then the recolor ponies as a bonus is a pretty good deal instead of buying a bunch of blind bags and hope you get the ones you want.
well one can say the fun is in the surprise, I've been extremely lucky with my bags, but the code for them have been cracked so we know what's in what bag now. biggrin

Aged Gaian

CayBoo
I don't collect the blind bags. But when I was younger I collected the third generation ponies. I have like 30 stashed away in a box somewhere.
I had a major box of vintage ponies from my childhood, then when we moved at one point the guy my mom was dating at the time left them in the Attic without telling anyone. LOST ALL MY PONY'S. Devastated, even now.

Luckily my friend had a Vintage Birthday Pony from their 10 yr. birthday mark, and gave me her <3 Originally got her for my 10th birthday but yeah.. attic.

Fashionable Genius

Wasn't there a pony named Lemonade something? And one name Licketysplit? I remember back in second grade I used to watch My Little Pony Tails, which I thought was rather stupid even back then as a kid. I would have loved Friendship is Magic though if it had been around back then because the art is so much more appealing :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff