Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leonaenae is Leaving Gaia

And she needs someone willing to take 0.52727272727273 52.7% [ 29 ]
Over this thread! Please PM the mule 0.21818181818182 21.8% [ 12 ]
If you think you can handle taking over this thread 0.25454545454545 25.5% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 55 ]

Unholy Saint

Eloquent Shoujo

14,200 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Good evening.
Mind Twin Mari

Reference: User Image
Posing: Glancing up towards a thought bubble with any sort of fairytale element to it.
Price: 75k plus if its not enough I am willing to throw in some items if you see anything you like.

Hallowed Cultist

Blueberryfox14
Mind Twin Mari

Posing: Glancing up towards a thought bubble with any sort of fairytale element to it.
Price: 75k plus if its not enough I am willing to throw in some items if you see anything you like.

Sounds pretty good! Nice design~
Any specific fairytale? Maybe princes n' that stuff?
Mind Twin Mari
Blueberryfox14
Mind Twin Mari

Sounds pretty good! Nice design~
Any specific fairytale? Maybe princes n' that stuff?

That would be perfect!

Eloquent Shoujo

14,200 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Good evening my little ponies.
*rollrollroll* I'm so bored. ._. Need something to do.

Eloquent Shoujo

14,200 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Good afternoon my little ponies.
Belija
Username: Fuchsia_geisha
Pony ref/Detail:http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/602698_523939560972865_1117473740_n.jpg
Cutie mark if not included: for the black one the L from league of legions and for the blue one music otes
Any pose idea: (laying, sitting, standing, flying, using magic, doing something, idk. If not, any special facial expressions?) I leave it all up to artistic interpretation but I would love something cutesy and romantic
Note: (Anything you want to say?)
I am doing a collage for my bestfriend's anniversary
Kupo-Sama

Username:Fuchsia_geisha
Ref Image:http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/602698_523939560972865_1117473740_n.jpg
Details:I am doing a collage for my bestfriend's anniversary. I am not good with poses for ponies so something really cute and romantic
Total Offer:20k if more is needed please let me know
BatteryAcidSandwich

Username - Fuchsia_Geisha
Pony Name - I am doing a collage for my bestfriend's anniversary and her name is betty his is jays
Character reference or Description - http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/602698_523939560972865_1117473740_n.jpg
Additional Details - I am no good at picking poses so artistic liberties are yours. I would love to see something kinda romantic maybe.

Unholy Saint

Eizoryu
Since I love your art style, I have a quick question for you.
Can you turn avatars into ponies? I'm rather curious because I've grown fond of my new avatar.
I figured that she might make an interesting pony of sorts. Like a female soldier type of thing.
Though I'm not sure what race to make her either, since I want her to keep the wing headband, or even turn it into actual wings on her head.

Hope I am not bothering you about this. I do hope you can turn avatars into ponies~ Because I want to order from you c:
Sinfulcraft
Eizoryu
Since I love your art style, I have a quick question for you.
Can you turn avatars into ponies? I'm rather curious because I've grown fond of my new avatar.
I figured that she might make an interesting pony of sorts. Like a female soldier type of thing.
Though I'm not sure what race to make her either, since I want her to keep the wing headband, or even turn it into actual wings on her head.

Hope I am not bothering you about this. I do hope you can turn avatars into ponies~ Because I want to order from you c:
You kiddin'? I need the bothering. ;D
I sure can. It's what I was doing at my shop before I decided I needed a hiatus from the organized shop scene. 3nodding Like these two and this one, they were avatars, initially. All ya gotta do is tell me what details you want to see on the ponification, and I'll do the rest. emotion_yatta

Unholy Saint

Eizoryu
Oh wonderful~!
Alright, I will fill out a form in a minute or so.
I was wondering if you could help me decide on a race for her? I know that you know of some really interesting races, so I figured you may have a suggestion or two. o3o
Sinfulcraft
Eizoryu
Oh wonderful~!
Alright, I will fill out a form in a minute or so.
I was wondering if you could help me decide on a race for her? I know that you know of some really interesting races, so I figured you may have a suggestion or two. o3o
Huh, I didn't get the notification I was quoted. o.o Good thing I was hanging around!
Hrmm... I might be able to kick up something, though the only types of winged equines/equine-type critters that I'm familiar with are pegasi, winged unicorns, winged nightmares, hippogryphs, hippalektryon, and dragonnel. Seraphic or multi-winged ones fall under 'pegasi', as well.

Which is not to say we couldn't make something up. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games