Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anyways, pertaining to this thread, I'm enjoying the mass hysteria. Like I would be chilling out somewhere watching all the chaos and laughing right along with Discord (if he had still been evil).

Sparkly Sex Symbol

The Child of Aura
l Soviet Titties l
Twilight sparkle confirmed for Mary Sue.

Titties? What are you doing here?

I'm pony fan. (not brony)

I come here every now and then.
l Soviet Titties l
The Child of Aura
l Soviet Titties l
Twilight sparkle confirmed for Mary Sue.

Titties? What are you doing here?

I'm pony fan. (not brony)

I come here every now and then.[/quote

Huh. Small website.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

9,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Gender Swap 100
I think people need to chill the ******** out.
Remember, WE aren't the target audience. We might be the huge fans, but we aren't the target.
Little girls like princesses, ponies, and cute things. This is the perfect marketing technique for Hasbro.
If you really get ******** upset about this, I find it kind of pathetic. I admit I'm neutral myself..but I also have remembered that they weren't making this show for an 18 year old.

Kawaii Vampire

Element_ Laughter

emotion_facepalm
I would type something regarding my feelings towards this but I'm too tired and no words are strong enough.

I'm cool with alicorn Twilight. I would buy her if they make a blind bag of her, I'm cool with the fact a corporation wants to make money off of me. Its cool that this Tv show isn't written for me but I still enjoy it. People need to stop overreacting ... I'm starting to think the show appeals to most bronies because they are still children, a lot of them are acting like it at least.

Shy Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Tycoon 200
this seems familiar....
Sounds like.....like.....

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

GOD NOOOO!!!....... NOOO!!! gonk

Shy Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Tycoon 200
well.... we still have season 1 and part of 2 and the first first movie..... and my imagination 9u6

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dangerous Phantom

9,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sunny Saturnine
Element_ Laughter

emotion_facepalm
I would type something regarding my feelings towards this but I'm too tired and no words are strong enough.

I'm cool with alicorn Twilight. I would buy her if they make a blind bag of her, I'm cool with the fact a corporation wants to make money off of me. Its cool that this Tv show isn't written for me but I still enjoy it. People need to stop overreacting ... I'm starting to think the show appeals to most bronies because they are still children, a lot of them are acting like it at least.

Its like the derpy situation, we'll get over it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games