Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Athlete

15,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
undefined
I highly doubt this will be permanent, therefore, she will probably have to reverse the spell.

Isn't that what the last episode was about? Finding destinies and all that jazz?

undefined

Aged Prophet

18,500 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Dexigone
undefined
I highly doubt this will be permanent, therefore, she will probably have to reverse the spell.

Isn't that what the last episode was about? Finding destinies and all that jazz?

undefined

I was thinking more along the lines of celestia "lending her powers" to twilight for "a special mission" after which the powers are returned. When the powers are passed twilight gets her wings

although she has to return the power she gets "knighted" princested (no not princest) which she keeps.

I am looking forward to how the whole thing plays out....with the show and the community reaction

Lonely Athlete

15,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Sagebomb
Dexigone
undefined

undefined

I was thinking more along the lines of celestia "lending her powers" to twilight for "a special mission" after which the powers are returned. When the powers are passed twilight gets her wings

although she has to return the power she gets "knighted" princested (no not princest) which she keeps.

I am looking forward to how the whole thing plays out....with the show and the community reaction
undefined

I'm looking forward to the episode, because THIS IS REALLY CONFUSING!undefined

Dangerous Hunter

So lets sum up, Twilight is a young unicorn with lots of friends, and always end up succeding what she is doing, her talent is being greater in magic than everyone else and she is the princess' favorite student, and now she is going to be a princess alicorn.
No, not mary sue.
Not at all.
Never.
How could you even think of that.
Shame on you.

No but really, i dont care, what so? I never had anything against alicorns, whether it'll be oc's or in the show, i found them quite interresting actually..
Dont kill me, dont kill me, dont kill me.

Questionable Streaker

Ya'll need to chill. No amount of bawwing is going to make the producers completely change up the finale. Im looking forward to the finale, (though sadly I think i'll be out of town then ;~; ) and eager to see how Twilight manages with this most likely temporary alicorn status.

Dangerous Ladykiller

9,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
Crystal_Tsukishiro
Don't know if this is accurate, but I find it funny.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And I will wait until the actual episode premieres before I make my judgement. I have a lot of faith in the writers, and I believe they will handle Alicorn Twi well.

That's awesome! Love that image.

Questionable Citizen

11,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Silvia Crow
Murasaki Alien
TheGreatestSage
-_- Sick of seeing these threads. So what if Twilight is a Princess? Shut up, and enjoy the show, and write your own fanfics if you hate it that much...-_-

I think I love you! Your words of wisdom must be spread all over the fandom!

Personally I'm loving all of this. Even the Derpy issue. I'll miss seeing her in the background but it's nice Hasbro is doing their own thing with the ponies again and no longer listening to bronies. If this seasons stink-bomb episodes were any evidence as to how well it went.

I dunno. Too much executive meddling could easily kill the show. Or at leas the fun and wonder that the show has brought to thousands, if not millions.

Indeed it can, but, really I did hate that, for a while. It just seemed like the writers were all "HEY! BRONIES, HI! HI! WE LOVE YOU! HAVE ALL OF THE CRAP YOU ALWAYS WANTED!" Maybe Hasbro is like "Alright, writers, You've had your fun catering to the older fans for a bit. The bronies have their own market of licensed goods to swim in. Time to pull your reins tighter and remember who the real target audience is."

Moonlight Hunter

12,750 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Guildmember 100
Im just going to watch the finale with an open mind. AND ENJOY IT. scream

Dapper Dabbler

Those toys're effin' cute! 4laugh I'm mollified.

Magical Senshi

8,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
My only thought on the matter:

"... ********."

Omnipresent Loiterer

11,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Murasaki Alien
Silvia Crow
Murasaki Alien
TheGreatestSage
-_- Sick of seeing these threads. So what if Twilight is a Princess? Shut up, and enjoy the show, and write your own fanfics if you hate it that much...-_-

I think I love you! Your words of wisdom must be spread all over the fandom!

Personally I'm loving all of this. Even the Derpy issue. I'll miss seeing her in the background but it's nice Hasbro is doing their own thing with the ponies again and no longer listening to bronies. If this seasons stink-bomb episodes were any evidence as to how well it went.

I dunno. Too much executive meddling could easily kill the show. Or at leas the fun and wonder that the show has brought to thousands, if not millions.

Indeed it can, but, really I did hate that, for a while. It just seemed like the writers were all "HEY! BRONIES, HI! HI! WE LOVE YOU! HAVE ALL OF THE CRAP YOU ALWAYS WANTED!" Maybe Hasbro is like "Alright, writers, You've had your fun catering to the older fans for a bit. The bronies have their own market of licensed goods to swim in. Time to pull your reins tighter and remember who the real target audience is."

If it was a case of giving the bronies what they wanted, Seasons 2 and 3 would have gone VERY differently. I for one see no issue with how the show has been run thus far and I do not understand this idea of pandering or why it is so bad.

Dangerous Phantom

9,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Is it bad that I'm laughing at this? Like, this video is a representation of what is going on, in the fact that everything going up in explosives is the Brony Fandom and the Joker is myself:

Gracious Informer

5,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Am I the only one that likes the idea of alicorn Twi? sweatdrop
l Soviet Titties l
Twilight sparkle confirmed for Mary Sue.

Titties? What are you doing here?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces