Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noble Phantom

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yes everyone, it is true. Facebook, The Hub and even Equestria Daily have pointed out that Twilight will become an alicorn. What does this mean!? The sell of Twilight with moveable wings and brushable mane, Twilight being on the mighty god tier level and pissed off fans! So with this, let the s**t storm begin! Overall, general discussion. Are you happy or are you mad? Do you support this or don't you? If you could "re-write\" this upcoming episode, what would you make it. Chat below and enjoy your s**t storming~

BTW: the spoiler tags contain images of alicorn twilight and toyline for her. view at your own risk~

Unbeatable Conversationalist

7,300 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Voter 100
  • First step to fame 200
Is it just me or does the toy setup makes it looks like Twilight is rubbing her God like powers into her friends faces?

Anyway what I'm truly feeling about her becoming something that was predetermine since season one is uncertainty. I won't know what my feels are until the last two episodes have aired.

7,300 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Voter 100
  • First step to fame 200

Omnipresent Cultist

5,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Twilight gets Wings

We find out about Princess/Alicorns (whom now sound now more like Selfless paladins/knights who find themselves ruling than Genetic Rulers)

So Lods of World-building finally find out where Luna and Tia (mayhap Cadance) come from.

They will likely have more Alicorns just cause (more so if there are going for the pseudo Knight/paladin order thing)

It will be a good episode

Supportive Seeker

More like bawing than shitstorm.

7,300 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Voter 100
  • First step to fame 200

Friendly Healer

9,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Healer 50
Don't know if this is accurate, but I find it funny.

And I will wait until the actual episode premieres before I make my judgement. I have a lot of faith in the writers, and I believe they will handle Alicorn Twi well.

Liberal Loiterer

10,450 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Team Edward 100
Click.
Quote:
So here’s the thing: Twilight being a princess? I can live with that. After all, she kind of already was a princess by the end of the second season, because her sister-in-law is a princess, thus, she and her brother would be royalty by marriage. If you live in a monarchy, correct me if I’m wrong about how it works. But alicorn I don’t understand. Can’t she still be royal without being an alicorn? After all, Prince Blueblood is. What is the point of her being an alicorn? So she can fly? I’m pretty sure there’s a floating spell that will allow her to fly. I hope she’ll just be an alicorn for that one episode then go back to being a unicorn. They need to sell the alicorn Twilight Sparkle merchandise or something? Okay. Here’s an idea: LET THE KIDS PLAY WITH THE TOYS AND COME UP WITH THEIR OWN REASONS FOR WHY TWILIGHT TURNED INTO AN ALICORN. DUH. It’s supposed to be about imagination. If you think about it, the little kids who play with dolls who have a TV show are kind of making their own fan fiction. Hopefully, the writers have a clever way how to make that work.

Cute Girl

Hikarulawl

If this were true, I would be completely okay with Twilight becoming her final form.
I don't even know how to feel about this.
All I know is that I actually said "Holy sh-t" aloud when I saw winged Twilight.
emotion_jawdrop

Interesting Sweetheart

-_- Sick of seeing these threads. So what if Twilight is a Princess? Shut up, and enjoy the show, and write your own fanfics if you hate it that much...-_-

Questionable Citizen

11,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
TheGreatestSage
-_- Sick of seeing these threads. So what if Twilight is a Princess? Shut up, and enjoy the show, and write your own fanfics if you hate it that much...-_-

I think I love you! Your words of wisdom must be spread all over the fandom!

Personally I'm loving all of this. Even the Derpy issue. I'll miss seeing her in the background but it's nice Hasbro is doing their own thing with the ponies again and no longer listening to bronies. If this seasons stink-bomb episodes were any evidence as to how well it went.

Diamond Rogue

Crystal_Tsukishiro
Don't know if this is accurate, but I find it funny.

And I will wait until the actual episode premieres before I make my judgement. I have a lot of faith in the writers, and I believe they will handle Alicorn Twi well.

Barking Cat

13,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Doggone It! 100
At first the thought of Alicorn Twi was very repellent but now I'm just neutral about it.

The episode better be good.

Wealthy Millionaire

10,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Millionaire 200
I'm just afraid if they keep her an Alicorn for Season 4 they will focus even more on her and her Princess Problems.

Generous Entrepreneur

8,800 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
I wish I could be enthusiastic about this development.

But I can't.

Given how badly the writers have failed with the third season, the last Spike episode being a key point of evidence, all I see is the sinking of the fandom along with the empty remains of the show.

Even Lauren Faust refuses to comment on her Twitter account.

http://twitter.com/Fyre_flye/status/296399665627271168

She has asked for patience to give the writers a chance in a later post.

I can't. Not after too many missteps with the show. Too many poor choices. A 13 episode season.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff