Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Lunatic

No More Dead Daves
That Scruffy Mule
No More Dead Daves
That Scruffy Mule
No More Dead Daves
That's a nice name actually.
It's "Regal" sounding, innit? It's a shame names like that seem to be on the way out.

Yeah. You never meet anyone with a nice interesting name these days. Everyone is Sarah or Jackie or. I can't actually think of a popular male name.
Edited some in. Bam.

Twilight ruined Edward and Bella. Bella's actually sort of a nice name.
Twilight ruined a lot of things. Like a whole generation's idea of what counts as "literature".

Dedicated Loiterer

That Scruffy Mule
No More Dead Daves
That Scruffy Mule
No More Dead Daves
That Scruffy Mule
No More Dead Daves
That's a nice name actually.
It's "Regal" sounding, innit? It's a shame names like that seem to be on the way out.

Yeah. You never meet anyone with a nice interesting name these days. Everyone is Sarah or Jackie or. I can't actually think of a popular male name.
Edited some in. Bam.

Twilight ruined Edward and Bella. Bella's actually sort of a nice name.
Twilight ruined a lot of things. Like a whole generation's idea of what counts as "literature".

Pretty much orz I haven't found very many good books that were written recently. Like even Hunger Games, while it's a neat concept, is written in a way that makes me question of the lady ever passed an English class.
That Scruffy Mule
Sparkle Unidog
I'm gonna have to say "yay" to Dawnfrost too. I'm sure Little Mule would love her as a friend <3

Trade sent - hope it's correct. Let me know if it's worng. ._.; xD;

I want these many awesomes too. D; -looks up for cheap scanners-
Set on this end.

The scanner I have is a few years old now, I got it for around $100 on sale at Staples.
Alrighty, done.

And I must cheak these cheap scanners :U

Interesting Lunatic

No More Dead Daves
Pretty much orz I haven't found very many good books that were written recently. Like even Hunger Games, while it's a neat concept, is written in a way that makes me question of the lady ever passed an English class.
It's not exactly "new", but I liked what I read of Diana Wynne Jones's writing. Mostly fantasy stuff.
And HHGttG is a classic you just can't go wrong with.
I don't bother much with new books so much anymore. But there are a lot of good webcomics out there...

Interesting Lunatic

Sparkle Unidog
That Scruffy Mule
Sparkle Unidog
I'm gonna have to say "yay" to Dawnfrost too. I'm sure Little Mule would love her as a friend <3

Set on this end.

The scanner I have is a few years old now, I got it for around $100 on sale at Staples.
Alrighty, done.

And I must check these cheap scanners :U
Then you are all set.
Here's your Eggy & Hatched.
Hatched is broke, hang on... Should be working now.

Look around for sales and deals and such. Maybe look at Amazon. It doesn't have to be "the hottest, newest thing" to work well.

Dedicated Loiterer

That Scruffy Mule
No More Dead Daves
It's not exactly "new", but I liked what I read of Diana Wynne Jones's writing. Mostly fantasy stuff.
I don't bother much with new books so much anymore. But there are a lot of good webcomics out there...

I've never heard of her. what's she written?
haha yeah .w. Most of the webcomics I follow hardly ever update anymore.

Interesting Lunatic

No More Dead Daves
That Scruffy Mule
No More Dead Daves

Dark Lord of Derkholm and Year Of The Gryphon were the two biggest ones, at least that I found.

I don't know what sort of stuff you're into, but I follow Looking For Group and Skin Deep, along with a bunch of others I have bookmarked on Firefox but don't check nearly as much as I should. Guilded Age, Sorcery 101, Manly Guys Doing Manly Things, Suicide For Hire (ohman updates are sooooo slow), 2gaG, and some others I can't remember right now.

Dedicated Loiterer

That Scruffy Mule
No More Dead Daves
That Scruffy Mule
No More Dead Daves

Dark Lord of Derkholm and Year Of The Gryphon were the two biggest ones, at least that I found.

I don't know what sort of stuff you're into, but I follow Looking For Group and Skin Deep, along with a bunch of others I have bookmarked on Firefox but don't check nearly as much as I should. Guilded Age, Sorcery 101, Manly Guys Doing Manly Things, Suicide For Hire (ohman updates are sooooo slow), 2gaG, and some others I can't remember right now.

I've never seen those around.

I mostly read gore stuff. And Maggot Boy.

Interesting Lunatic

No More Dead Daves
That Scruffy Mule
No More Dead Daves
That Scruffy Mule
No More Dead Daves

You might like SFH or Pholph/Jack then, unless you hate anthro stuff.

Dedicated Loiterer

That Scruffy Mule
No More Dead Daves
That Scruffy Mule
No More Dead Daves
That Scruffy Mule
No More Dead Daves

I am not opposed to anthros uwu I've actually been trying to get better at drawing them.

Interesting Lunatic

No More Dead Daves
That Scruffy Mule
No More Dead Daves
That Scruffy Mule
No More Dead Daves

I am not opposed to anthros uwu I've actually been trying to get better at drawing them.
Well, you might look into those two then.
That Scruffy Mule
Sparkle Unidog
That Scruffy Mule
Sparkle Unidog

Set on this end.

Alrighty, done.

Then you are all set.

Look around for sales and deals and such. Maybe look at Amazon. It doesn't have to be "the hottest, newest thing" to work well.
OHMYGOSHRAINBOWSNAAAAAAKE

/shot

Thank you, they shall make great new additions to the comic adventure <3

My scanner search shall begin! o3o

No More Dead Daves
I've been starring at Fireflight for a while now... I'd love her if I can o3o;;;

Interesting Lunatic

Sparkle Unidog
That Scruffy Mule
Sparkle Unidog
That Scruffy Mule
Sparkle Unidog

Set on this end.

Alrighty, done.

Then you are all set.

/shot

"Hay sweetheart, you wanna' see my rainbowsnake?" SLAP

Playful Bunny

No More Dead Daves
Could I get Fireflight, Dave?
Just realized she'd be a perfect friend for my newest pony.
That Scruffy Mule
Sparkle Unidog
That Scruffy Mule
Sparkle Unidog
That Scruffy Mule
Sparkle Unidog

Set on this end.

Alrighty, done.

Then you are all set.

/shot

"Hay sweetheart, you wanna' see my rainbowsnake?" SLAP
I now want to use this line. ._.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers