DID I ALREADY PAY YOU? I DONT REMEMBER. PLEASE DONT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME. <:U

Noob

4,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
RadioWires

no, but I wont ask you to send a trade until I give you the sketch.

Distinct Smoker

Rossiya Borka
RadioWires

no, but I wont ask you to send a trade until I give you the sketch.

Ok, I voided a bunch of trades recently because artist fell out and I was afraid yours was one of them. I'm still game!!

Wealthy Bloodsucker

8,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Are you able to ask for more that one art from you...? I have four OC I would like to get pony art for.

Hilarious Genius

Can you draw Mint Flare and her sister, Mint Song?

Some type of crying hug thing.

Here's Song's cutie mark

Refer to sig pic for Flare's cutie mark.

a** dolly on Mint Flare is completely optional, since nobody seems to draw it. lol

Back story on the two, which would explain the preferred pose:

(Hidden under spoiler for TLDR purposes. Cleans it up a bit, eh? wink )
Flare and Song are daughters of a Unicorn and Pegasus. The pegasus father walked out while the mother was pregnant with Song.

And then she died giving birth to Song.

Mint Flare takes after her great grandfather, the only other Earth Pony in the family. Song ended up getting a horn AND wings.

This pissed off Flare, who was ALSO upset about how their mother died during childbirth.

Because they lived in a town of only unicorns and pegasi, they constantly made fun of Flare, spreading a rumor that she used to be a unicorn, but got a horrible, highly contagious, fatal incurable disease that rotted her horn off.

So, she's already mad at that, and then Song is an ALICORN?

She finally snapped. When she was 9, and her sister was 5, she started to abuse her. Verbally, psychically, and mentally.

She would blame Song for their mother's death, and for the fact that the other ponies made fun of her.

She even started tying her wings to her and pushing her off of rooftops, saying "NOW YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO WANT TO FLY WHEN YOU CAN'T"

Song began to hate herself, and even refused to learn to fly or use magic. Mint Flare would even make Song wear a hat to hide that she's an Alicorn.

Flare even caught song attempting to clip her wings once. She stopped her, and after that, Song came out and told their grandparents about the abuse, who then took her and moved to Canterlot.

From there, Flare got worse. She started becoming more angry with other ponies. She got into a fight with Tiger Heat, a fillyhood friend, who then decided to "confirm" the rumors.

During a confrontation, Mint Flare got into a hoof fight with Tiger Heat. It was then that the mayor put her under house arrest, using a magic cuff and a map to keep track of her location.

The other ponies in town visited her house often, leaving grafitti on her walls and laughing at her through the windows.

Flare finally had enough, and ran away, only taking a pendant that was made for her by Lucky Gem, her only friend other than Sturdy Dasher. The pendant had a crystal in it that was infused with good luck, and protection from evil spells.

She had to cut through the Everfree forest, and the pendant protected her along the way.

When Dasher and Gem found out, they convinced the mayor to let them have Flare's map, to find her. They had to promise not to bring her back.

Meanwhile, Flare found and took residence in Ponyville, taking a Trixie approach to the residents. Her most used line was "STAY AWAY, OR YOU WILL CATCH MY HORRIBLE HORN ROTTING DISEASE!"

A public confrontation caused a hoof fight between her and AppleJack. She was about to be banished from the town when, just in the nick of time, Dasher and Gem found her. They convinced the mayor to let them stay with her, and talk to her.

Pinkie Pie, out of curiosity, went and spoke to Flare, who then broke down and told her EVERYTHING.

Pinkie Pie then threw a party for Flare to publicly apologize for her behavior, and promise to make it up to them.

From there, she started volunteering to work around shops. Most ponies still avoid her, but she's made amends with a lot of them, including AppleJack who she now works with.

When Mint Song and her grandparents heard of this, they came into Ponyville to help Flare. It's there that Song confronts Flare about the years of abuse, and Flare apologizes, promising to never hurt Song again.

The grandparents depart, trusting Song to Flare. Song is still skiddish, but she's slowly learning to trust her sister, as they rebuild their friendship.

ALSO: I'm willing to bribe.

Questionable Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Shameless Self-Promotion

OMG THERE'S CHAMOMILE!
She's a pony-model
emotion_bigheart

Timid Explorer

Rossiya Borka
Lethe Luxray
Rossiya Borka
Lethe Luxray

if you still want a colored, send trade for 50k and I will accept when I finish

User Image
She's adorable emotion_kirakira Trade sent ^^

kk I'll start on her immediately!

heart
Yay whee

Noob

4,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
Lethe Luxray

flat color
so you know I'm actually working on it ><
again I am SO sorry its taking so long!
User Image
I will happily submit my OC below, (Signature) his name is Valiant!

Please take your time if you choose him, I don't intend to set demands for a free service! Please take liberal artistic freedom when drawing him! smile

TY TY in advance if you do pick him smile wink I can pay you but I haven't got a lot of gold if you want some monies for it. I only have 4.5k gold.

Anyway, hope you like him and pick me!

Valiant is a stand up pony, trying to stick out for those who aren't capable of protecting or standing up for themselves. He often tries to overstep his limits and learns from his mistakes and failures. He is deeply very kind and resourceful seeking to make new friends; however he can often come across as unapproachable because of his facade to try and act tough. Tragically he often chases away those he tries to protect and care for unintentionally, but his social awkwardness limits him from overcoming this flaw easily.

Unforgiving Businessman

11,950 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
This is Thunder Hooves.
User Image
He is a silly royal guard pony. He likes to try new things, and has recently taken up trying to cook various foods.

in socks please?

Noob

4,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
Lethe Luxray

Done o3o
Tis Here

Noob

4,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
Pyro_The Brony

I would love to!
funny ponies in socks heart
I assume that because you sent a trade I am going to do him in color?
I hope you don;t mind waiting, I'm a slow worker and I have alot of other commisions and requests to do,
I got popular real quick somehow
But don't worry I wont accept trade until I have sent you the finished drawing.
I'm not that kind of a person 3nodding
thank you and I am sorry about the wait!

Noob

4,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
RadioWires

still interested in a colored pic of your pony OC for 50k?
sweatdrop
sorry it has taken so long!

Unforgiving Businessman

11,950 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Rossiya Borka
Pyro_The Brony

I would love to!
funny ponies in socks heart
I assume that because you sent a trade I am going to do him in color?
I hope you don;t mind waiting, I'm a slow worker and I have alot of other commisions and requests to do,
I got popular real quick somehow
But don't worry I wont accept trade until I have sent you the finished drawing.
I'm not that kind of a person 3nodding
thank you and I am sorry about the wait!

Well, now would be better, I go to BCT on the 23, so I could trade now, and you could just PM or email it to me when you are done.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff