OMG! sooo cute!

Dapper Gawker

9,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
Rossiya Borka
Fufluns

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's really cute. Thank you.

Timid Explorer

Rossiya Borka
Lethe Luxray
Rossiya Borka
Free stuff? =D I love free stuff biggrin You're drawings are awesome 3nodding
I would like to also order a colored pic too ^^ Both of Zephyr. refs

can I know more about zephyr?
(finally able to get around to you)
She is a veryy shy pony, terrified of hurting other ponies' feelings, even if it means sacrificing her own. Tries to avoid conflict if at all possible, but even when forced to take action, is still very timid. Once somepony gets to know her she'll open up a little, but never really gets loud, just talks softly a little bit more often around them.
She often has her head in the clouds, dreaming about the many fantastical wonders she finds in the world and how she can recreate them in some way or another. She doesn't mind being alone, and whenever she is she occupies herself with drawing or writing or playing music on her guitar.

cheesewacker rolled 20 100-sided dice: 71, 98, 14, 58, 18, 89, 59, 52, 40, 46, 86, 42, 62, 20, 67, 97, 17, 60, 26, 83 Total: 1105 (20-2000)

Rossiya Borka
Jvp5

x.X
cute ponys!! dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama heart

Noob

4,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
Lethe Luxray

if you still want a colored, send trade for 50k and I will accept when I finish

User Image
Jvp5
CinemaQuell
2 words; Damn Bronies.

and everyone use to say "Furries ruin everything" :3
Idk what furries do in their free time and Idc. I just dont want to know about it.

Timid Explorer

Rossiya Borka
Lethe Luxray

if you still want a colored, send trade for 50k and I will accept when I finish

User Image
She's adorable emotion_kirakira Trade sent ^^

Friendly Explorer

CinemaQuell
Jvp5
CinemaQuell
2 words; Damn Bronies.

Idk what furries do in their free time and Idc. I just dont want to know about it.

Too bad, because I'm going to tell you anyways >:3 We play video games, watch Tv, draw stuff, chill, dance, spin, poi, play an instrument, parkour, ect. I Just got back from playing a gig three hours away from home, it's past 3 am.

What, were you expecting me to say we do inappropriate things in a fursuit in our free time? razz
Jvp5
CinemaQuell
Jvp5
CinemaQuell
2 words; Damn Bronies.

Too bad, because I'm going to tell you anyways >:3 We play video games, watch Tv, draw stuff, chill, dance, spin, poi, play an instrument, parkour, ect. I Just got back from playing a gig three hours away from home, it's past 3 am.

What, were you expecting me to say we do inappropriate things in a fursuit in our free time? razz
No; i expect the majority of furfags to do innapropraite s**t in fursuits. its believe-able from my side of this conversation, no offence meant. my own experiences on Yiff fan boards and 4chan havnt really done much to change my already shitty impression of the furry-fandom of the world.

Friendly Explorer

CinemaQuell
Jvp5
CinemaQuell
Jvp5
CinemaQuell
2 words; Damn Bronies.

No; i expect the majority of furfags to do innapropraite s**t in fursuits. its believe-able from my side of this conversation, no offence meant. my own experiences on Yiff fan boards and 4chan havnt really done much to change my already shitty impression of the furry-fandom of the world.

well from what I've seen I don't really haver a very high opinion of people from 4chan, furry or otherwise. There was a group I followed for a time with that was created by a /b/tard (that the right way to spell it) that would have some funny things posted from time to time, but I just had to leave, it pretty much became a hatefest. Someone would post a link to someone then everyone would go troll the hell out of them, hate would be spammed towards on particualr group from time to time, bronies and furries were most offten targeted in that group.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games