Welcome to Gaia! ::

Supportive Seeker

Got a Sweetcream Scoops and a Special Edition Pinkie Pie. Pinkie isn't very stable. But everyone already knows that. xd I think I'm addicted to these things now. whee

Oh and here is the code to identify who is in what bag.

Now to get Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, and Fluttershy!
I need Rarity, Twilight, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash... I've just been too lazy to go buy any. sweatdrop

Aged Nerd

8,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Nice. I want to get the Big Macintosh one.

Supportive Seeker

Bonjour Bear
I need Rarity, Twilight, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash... I've just been too lazy to go buy any. sweatdrop

I know the feeling. Right now I'm just getting what I can get. Might have to stick to Walmart. Toys R Us is pricey as hell.
User Image

gaia_crown I know! You've told me. emotion_kirakira Congrats! I hope that I get characters that I enjoy when I get some.. gaia_crown

Lucky! My local Wal Mart doesn't have any My Little Pony toys emotion_donotwant
I have to check if Toys R Us has the blind bags so I can get them.
Gundamu
Bonjour Bear

I know the feeling. Right now I'm just getting what I can get. Might have to stick to Walmart. Toys R Us is pricey as hell.

I know what you mean, I had to get all three Special Edition ones at Toys R Us cause Walmart always sold out! gonk

Sweet Bunny

13,250 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
I'll have to check my local Walmart or K-Mart and see if they got any blind bags. I'd like a few of them.

Dapper Gekko

My housie and I cheat. I got Sugar Grape and Lily Blossom and she has the mane six plus sparkly Pinkie and Twilight.

Supportive Seeker

Bonjour Bear
Gundamu
Bonjour Bear

I know what you mean, I had to get all three Special Edition ones at Toys R Us cause Walmart always sold out! gonk

There were only, like, three left at my TRU. And one was open with the pony totally out of the package xD Does your SE Pinkie have trouble standing? Mine does.
@iPrincess Cadence: I'm sure you will!

9,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
I have Fluttershy, Rarity, Twilight Sparkle, Roseluck, Lucky Swirl, Bumblesweet, Minty and a Pinkie Pie necklace Like This. I'm also addicted. I'm surprised I havent gotten a sparkling one yet.
I don't live by Wal-Mart! crying

maybe I'm willing to go to KMart to just check if they even have them. <_<

Invisible Gaian

I have almost all of the first wave now. I stoped by my local walmart at MIDNIGHT on my birthday and they had a brand new box so I got 8 random and got 6 I didn't have, I think I need pinkypie Sugar grape and Minty XD Some how my friend has 2 minty Xd it's her fave pony that's why XXD

My walmart is always sold out too. TRU ispriced high but I hope they do another Buy one get one free MLP thing soon. Try Walgreens too Iwork there and we just got a box I almost skippedout of my skin (not as cheap as walmart) but they are about what youwould pay each if you bought the whole box incuding S&H direct from hasbro

as for Kmart and Target too call them first >_<you might want to describe the thing too when I called mine they were like 'whats a bling bag' try calling them mystery bags or packs... most people won't have a clue what these are

Supportive Seeker

Meimou
I have almost all of the first wave now. I stoped by my local walmart at MIDNIGHT on my birthday and they had a brand new box so I got 8 random and got 6 I didn't have, I think I need pinkypie Sugar grape and Minty XD Some how my friend has 2 minty Xd it's her fave pony that's why XXD

My walmart is always sold out too. TRU ispriced high but I hope they do another Buy one get one free MLP thing soon. Try Walgreens too Iwork there and we just got a box I almost skippedout of my skin (not as cheap as walmart) but they are about what youwould pay each if you bought the whole box incuding S&H direct from hasbro

as for Kmart and Target too call them first >_<you might want to describe the thing too when I called mine they were like 'whats a bling bag' try calling them mystery bags or packs... most people won't have a clue what these are

You ravaged that box! People are really hiking the prices on these babies!
@xAliceJae: worth a shot!

@Mitsuki_Amakura: Nice! I'm sure you'll nab one soon. I think I just got really lucky this time.

9,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Gundamu
You ravaged that box! People are really hiking the prices on these babies!
@xAliceJae: worth a shot!

@Mitsuki_Amakura: Nice! I'm sure you'll nab one soon. I think I just got really lucky this time.

Now that I know how to get one by code, I'll be sure to do that next time. A girl I foalsit for has the Sparkling Rainbow Dash on her dresser. So I know where one of them went!

Oh, and along with all of the ones I have, I've purchsed about 10 others for my friends.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff