Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Cat

10,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Just last week, I went to the local Toys R Us and shifted through every single blind bag to find the main six. I was very lucky to get them all in one visit - there was only one of each in the entire box I went through, so I'm glad I went when I did.

I don't really care to get the special editions or any of the others, but my brother has the special edition Rainbow Dash and wants the other special editions.

User Image

Supportive Seeker

Mitsuki_Amakura
Gundamu

Sounds like you've got a good life to me^^

I have to disagree. It's no wonder that I don't have a boyfriend. But enough of that soapbox!

Have fun spending your money on those blind bags! They're so fun.... heart

They really are!

@KaitouKitten: Nice get!

Friendly Lunatic

8,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I've got six. Still need Fluttershy, Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash.

Invisible Gaian

Gundamu
[
You ravaged that box! People are really hiking the prices on these babies!

Kinda I waited 2 months for them, I emailed and called many times, the walmart and a manager told me yeah we'll call you when they come in .........' As you see that did not happend as I got them off the shelf with no call ... ._. when they were by one get on at TRU I got 12, it was the last day and the whole box was there

I love blind bags I got Hello Kitty squinkies because I was tired of waiting for the MLP to come in.
I hope that Hasbro um hurrys up withte other 4 waves of blind bags to the US I want the princesses and some of the male ponies like Big Mack and I want Cherilee! even if her cutie mark is wrong
Gundamu
Bonjour Bear
Gundamu
Bonjour Bear
I need Rarity, Twilight, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash... I've just been too lazy to go buy any. sweatdrop

I know the feeling. Right now I'm just getting what I can get. Might have to stick to Walmart. Toys R Us is pricey as hell.

I know what you mean, I had to get all three Special Edition ones at Toys R Us cause Walmart always sold out! gonk

There were only, like, three left at my TRU. And one was open with the pony totally out of the package xD Does your SE Pinkie have trouble standing? Mine does.
@iPrincess Cadence: I'm sure you will!

xD Yeah it does actually. You have to set it just right!

Friendly Lunatic

8,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
*Wonders if I should drive right down the street to Toys R Us for more of these* =3;;

Rainbow Hunter

8,300 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Megathread 100
I got a special edition pinkie in a blind bag that I got as a prize for winning an art competition smile

Benevolent Codger

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
Thanks for the video! I'm totally asking my dad to get me a Pinkie Pie figurine since he's in Americuh right now. :3

Supportive Seeker

Bonjour Bear
Gundamu
Bonjour Bear
Gundamu
Bonjour Bear
I need Rarity, Twilight, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash... I've just been too lazy to go buy any. sweatdrop

I know the feeling. Right now I'm just getting what I can get. Might have to stick to Walmart. Toys R Us is pricey as hell.

I know what you mean, I had to get all three Special Edition ones at Toys R Us cause Walmart always sold out! gonk

There were only, like, three left at my TRU. And one was open with the pony totally out of the package xD Does your SE Pinkie have trouble standing? Mine does.
@iPrincess Cadence: I'm sure you will!

xD Yeah it does actually. You have to set it just right!

I think mine is trolling me. gonk

Eloquent Humorist

11,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
I can't get any of them at wal-mart, which sucks, because I have the perfect strategic advantage in getting them. I work at Wal-mart, primarily in the toy department, so I'm the one putting these boxes out, but taking advantage of this would probably result in the entire store realizing I like MLP. I've told my friends, sure, but my entire work staff does NOT need to know about it.

Sparkly Pirate

19,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
I've considered buying a blind bag or two. How much do they cost?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff