Welcome to Gaia! ::

Supportive Seeker

Mitsuki_Amakura
Gundamu
You ravaged that box! People are really hiking the prices on these babies!
@xAliceJae: worth a shot!

@Mitsuki_Amakura: Nice! I'm sure you'll nab one soon. I think I just got really lucky this time.

Now that I know how to get one by code, I'll be sure to do that next time. A girl I foalsit for has the Sparkling Rainbow Dash on her dresser. So I know where one of them went!

Oh, and along with all of the ones I have, I've purchsed about 10 others for my friends.

Well, that was super kind of you!

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Gundamu

Nah, my roommate just tells me "If I'm going to drive you to Walmart, which you know I can't stand, then I'd better be getting something out of it!"
And those things are MUCH cheaper than a Monster High Doll. So I buy her two or three. Technically, the Twilight Sparkle one was her's...but I traded her for it.

My other friends just get them as gifts if they're visiting or something.
(I seriously need a life...I'm almost 20, and still buying ponies and dolls)
Lucky you! I plan to drive to and check out Toys 'R Us when I get my license...and a car...xD;

Kawaii Shapeshifter

i wish they'd release wave two in america. = n=
Which reminds me...I decided to take a gander at Target's toy and card isles, just to if, by any slim chance, they might have MLP Blind Bags...turns out the closest they have are these ugly ripoffs called Filly Princess or whatever.

I was very disappoint. emotion_donotwant

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Moke Moo Moo
Which reminds me...I decided to take a gander at Target's toy and card isles, just to if, by any slim chance, they might have MLP Blind Bags...turns out the closest they have are these ugly ripoffs called Filly Princess or whatever.

That sucks. And they're the ones who carry all the clothes and bedding too! WTF?

Super Player

12,000 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Lavish Tipper 200
I can never find any blind bags here. classified_fu
Mitsuki_Amakura
Moke Moo Moo

That sucks. And they're the ones who carry all the clothes and bedding too! WTF?
inorite? D: Target is the only closest place I can go to for pony merchandise, Wal-Mart and Toys 'R Us are far too great a distance to walk. emo

I recall spotting Hello Kitty and Transformers(I think) Blind Bags some weeks ago. So where the heck are the ponies? emotion_0A0

Shirtless Vampire

8,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
I've never seen these blind bags before, where do they sell them?

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Moke Moo Moo
inorite? D: Target is the only closest place I can go to for pony merchandise, Wal-Mart and Toys 'R Us are far too great a distance to walk. emo

I recall spotting Hello Kitty and Transformers(I think) Blind Bags some weeks ago. So where the heck are the ponies? emotion_0A0

The only store here is Walmart. The closest target is 35 miles away, sadly.
I remember the Hello Kitty ones...we also have LaLa Loopsy ones, too. Blind Bags sure are trending...
Wow, LaLa Loopsy too? Maybe they figured; 'if people want to buy blind bag ponies, why not do the same with our stuff? emotion_awesome '

Sucks the MLP ones are so limited to different places, but alas...

Shirtless Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I have no idea where i can get these in Australia.

Supportive Seeker

Mitsuki_Amakura
Gundamu

Nah, my roommate just tells me "If I'm going to drive you to Walmart, which you know I can't stand, then I'd better be getting something out of it!"
And those things are MUCH cheaper than a Monster High Doll. So I buy her two or three. Technically, the Twilight Sparkle one was her's...but I traded her for it.

My other friends just get them as gifts if they're visiting or something.
(I seriously need a life...I'm almost 20, and still buying ponies and dolls)

Sounds like you've got a good life to me^^

Supportive Seeker

azer0th
i wish they'd release wave two in america. = n=

Oh that'll be great when it happens.

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Gundamu

Sounds like you've got a good life to me^^

I have to disagree. It's no wonder that I don't have a boyfriend. But enough of that soapbox!

Have fun spending your money on those blind bags! They're so fun.... heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games