Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Hunter

4,850 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Twi becoming an alicorn is a pretty big spoiler. I doubt they'd just tweet an image of it like that unless there's an even bigger spoiler at the end...

BTW, the plot of "Magical Mystery Cure" reminds me of a "parallel universe"-type deal. Ya know, when TV shows show a parallel universe where events unfolded differently from the "main" timeline...

Witty Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Overstocked 200
I feel the same way.
So many people are raging and QQ over one image (I guess a picture really is a thousand words) When they have yet to see the other 100,000,000 frames that it takes to make the whole episode.
Now, if I were some prophet for the bronies, I would just tell everyone to shut the hell up about it and wait until you see the episode then go explode on how you see fit, but I'm not, so I can't.

Lonely Hunter

4,850 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Yukabacera
I feel the same way.
So many people are raging and QQ over one image (I guess a picture really is a thousand words) When they have yet to see the other 100,000,000 frames that it takes to make the whole episode.
Now, if I were some prophet for the bronies, I would just tell everyone to shut the hell up about it and wait until you see the episode then go explode on how you see fit, but I'm not, so I can't.

Well, I found THIS just now...

User Image

Witty Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Overstocked 200
Smithkakarot
Yukabacera
I feel the same way.

It's an image of the mane6 in pyramid form wearing their elements of harmony.
I don't see what point you're trying to make. But I'm sick so I may be blind at the moment.
All I can think of in terms of parallel universes is, "BITE MY GLORIOUS GOLDEN a**!"

Interesting Lunatic

Yukabacera
Smithkakarot
Yukabacera
I feel the same way.

It's an image of the mane6 in pyramid form wearing their elements of harmony.
I don't see what point you're trying to make. But I'm sick so I may be blind at the moment.
Looks like a shot from a song to me.
You know, honestly, I don't give a f*** about this coronation! In fact it's pissing me off and I hope that once the episode IS released that the brony community forgets about this whole hubbub. As long as the possible coronation doesn't change the dynamic of the show, who cares...

The problem is... I LIED!

I do give a f***. (sigh) I'm just worried that the writers are jumping the shark. Lets say the Lauren Faust did mean for the series to lead to Twilight Sparkle becoming a princess (which actually makes sense). Well does it make sense to end season 3 like that? No, MLP has already been renewed for the next season, what are they possibly gonna do then! The end all has already been pulled- they've exhausted their trump card!

I'm just concerned that this is going to lead to the end of a very short awesome period in MLP history. Once season 4 starts I feel that its going to be pretty obvious to the die hard fans that the series has lost one of its elements....

Questionable Citizen

11,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
mondoweird
You know, honestly, I don't give a f*** about this coronation! In fact it's pissing me off and I hope that once the episode IS released that the brony community forgets about this whole hubbub. As long as the possible coronation doesn't change the dynamic of the show, who cares...

I do give a f***. (sigh) I'm just worried that the writers are jumping the shark. Lets say the Lauren Faust did mean for the series to lead to Twilight Sparkle becoming a princess (which actually makes sense). Well does it make sense to end season 3 like that? No, MLP has already been renewed for the next season, what are they possibly gonna do then! The end all has already been pulled- they've exhausted their trump card!

I'm just concerned that this is going to lead to the end of a very short awesome period in MLP history. Once season 4 starts I feel that its going to be pretty obvious to the die hard fans that the series has lost one of its elements....

It doesn't matter what Faust wanted to do with the show. She is gone now, has been for over a year. Why does everyone still think what ever she posts about the show on her little Twitter account count as canon? What is in the show is in the show she can't change the past and what ever she says about new material can't be canon, even if she wants it to.

I say good riddance to all the whiny butthurt bronies that cannot handle the fact this is still a cartoon for little girls and that can't comprehend that Twilight is only getting a pair of wings plastered to her back. They were probably some of the fandom's most annoying to begin with.

Her becoming a princess is hardly the end of anything at all. It just opens the door for all kinds of new things. What I couldn't tell you, we'll see in S4. I doubt the dynamics will change too much, either. The same writers will be there, as far as I know, no one is leaving. The change is merely aesthetic and the title is probably about as useful as calling Blueblood a Prince. I highly doubt Twilight's personality will change, give the writers some credit. :

Friendly Gaian

7,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Voter 100
Murasaki Alien
mondoweird

It doesn't matter what Faust wanted to do with the show. She is gone now, has been for over a year. Why does everyone still think what ever she posts about the show on her little Twitter account count as canon? What is in the show is in the show she can't change the past and what ever she says about new material can't be canon, even if she wants it to.

I say good riddance to all the whiny butthurt bronies that cannot handle the fact this is still a cartoon for little girls and that can't comprehend that Twilight is only getting a pair of wings plastered to her back. They were probably some of the fandom's most annoying to begin with.

Her becoming a princess is hardly the end of anything at all. It just opens the door for all kinds of new things. What I couldn't tell you, we'll see in S4. I doubt the dynamics will change too much, either. The same writers will be there, as far as I know, no one is leaving. The change is merely aesthetic and the title is probably about as useful as calling Blueblood a Prince. I highly doubt Twilight's personality will change, give the writers some credit. :

I can't help but agree. People need to have some faith.

Generous Friend

7,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Voter 100
All the theories or we wait for the episode.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff