• Doggone It! 100
Kyoko Kazama
Blueghosties
Haters...Haters everywhere biggrin

But I love and tolerate all of them 3nodding heart
and spam them with ponies

Let's spam em' until they have no chose but to join the herd emotion_yatta

I might I butt in before you do that!?
Going about doing that will only make them more pissed off and end up making you probably feel horrible in the end. sweatdrop

I don't mean to rain on your Pony parade but counter-trolling is still trolling.

Wheezing Fatcat

8,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Captain KyuKyu
Kyoko Kazama
Blueghosties

Going about doing that will only make them more pissed off and end up making you probably feel horrible in the end. sweatdrop

I don't mean to rain on your Pony parade but counter-trolling is still trolling.

LOL I was just kidding for the most part xD
Although...I spam my friends all the time...I like trolling with them xD
But it's alright no need to apologies c:

Barking Cat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Doggone It! 100
Kyoko Kazama
Captain KyuKyu
Kyoko Kazama
Blueghosties

Okay, have fun and Welcome to the herd. 4laugh

Wheezing Fatcat

8,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Captain KyuKyu
Kyoko Kazama
Captain KyuKyu
Kyoko Kazama
Blueghosties

Okay, have fun and Welcome to the herd. 4laugh

Thank you and Thank you yum_puddi

Magical Lunatic

Kyoko Kazama
White Flag Idiot
Kyoko Kazama
White Flag Idiot
One of my best friends hates that I'm a pegasister. I wanted to buy a blind bag with a pony in it since I had some spare money on me while out and she threatened to leave me there if I bought one and that she'd never want to be seen with me. Needless to say I got very upset with her and ended up not getting a doll. I don't even own one pony related thing, I could've put it in my purse after buying it so no one would see but she acted like I was the childish one over just wanting to buy a little doll.

I'm still pretty angry that she pretty much scolded me for wanting something right in the store and I ended up backing out of my purchase. I don't flaunt my pony love in public as I'm shy about my interests in general but I hope she realizes I'm not mad at her directly, I'm merely upset at her views of me just because I like ponies.

A true friend would accept the fact that you are who you are. I'm not saying your friend isn't true, some people should learn how to sacrifice for their friend's. My friend sacrifices for me a lot. For example, she let's me fan-girl for Jin Kazama, My Little Pony, Left 4 Dead 2, and so on in public...With her. Talk about it with your friend. There's bound to be something she does you don't like but let her do it anyway.

I might have to dicuss it with her, it get where she sees it as creepy but it's no better than her obsession with the final fantasy series and Kingdom Hearts which I grew out of. It annoys me to no ends but I tolerate it with her despite vocalizing how much I really don't care for either series.

I don't see how it's creepy honestly. People like things. Personally Final Fantasy should have ended ALONG time ago :/ Just tell her that if I can tolerate you're stuff please do the same. If she's not willing too than she's not really a friend. See I love vocaloids. My friend of 8 years thought it was weird that I liked Japanese singers...And androids at that. She would tell me every time she held my Ipod that "It's crap and not real talent." I told her if she can listen to One Direction and Justin Beiber than let me have my vocaloids. There was a bit of an argument but she ended up accepting my music and ended up liking "Just be Friends" By Luka. She still thinks liking ponies is a bit weird but she knows I like kid stuff and when ever she brings up "Oh hey ponies are for kids" I always mention her and her obsessions and tell her to butt out of mine. She accepts it and we move on to another topic. I wish you the best of luck and hopefully you're friend isn't blind and accepts you for who you are c: emotion_bigheart

Exactly, they just keep dragging the games and it's getting really old. It seems like she doesn't really like a lot of things I do anymore. I also like Vocaloids and she never once has even tried to listen to them but it's like "Eh, fine. You're missing out on something good." I don't normally stand up for what I like, hell MLP and Hetalia are pretty much the first two things I've ever defended when I get called out for liking them.

Then again me and my friend are both extremely stubborn people. I'm certain if I nag at her likes for a bit she'll back off mine then we'll be on good terms again. That's always been how we resolve things. It's hard enough being a lone pegasister with hardly any real life pony friends to hang out with but to be turned away by a supposedly good friend just rubs it in my face. I really hope me and her can resolve it, I don't plan on holding back since I already have been flaunting my Hetalia fan pride more lately in real life and I want to be confident enough to order a pony shirt and wear it out even if it's a vague reference.

Wheezing Fatcat

8,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
White Flag Idiot
Kyoko Kazama
White Flag Idiot
Kyoko Kazama
White Flag Idiot
One of my best friends hates that I'm a pegasister. I wanted to buy a blind bag with a pony in it since I had some spare money on me while out and she threatened to leave me there if I bought one and that she'd never want to be seen with me. Needless to say I got very upset with her and ended up not getting a doll. I don't even own one pony related thing, I could've put it in my purse after buying it so no one would see but she acted like I was the childish one over just wanting to buy a little doll.

I'm still pretty angry that she pretty much scolded me for wanting something right in the store and I ended up backing out of my purchase. I don't flaunt my pony love in public as I'm shy about my interests in general but I hope she realizes I'm not mad at her directly, I'm merely upset at her views of me just because I like ponies.

A true friend would accept the fact that you are who you are. I'm not saying your friend isn't true, some people should learn how to sacrifice for their friend's. My friend sacrifices for me a lot. For example, she let's me fan-girl for Jin Kazama, My Little Pony, Left 4 Dead 2, and so on in public...With her. Talk about it with your friend. There's bound to be something she does you don't like but let her do it anyway.

I might have to dicuss it with her, it get where she sees it as creepy but it's no better than her obsession with the final fantasy series and Kingdom Hearts which I grew out of. It annoys me to no ends but I tolerate it with her despite vocalizing how much I really don't care for either series.

I don't see how it's creepy honestly. People like things. Personally Final Fantasy should have ended ALONG time ago :/ Just tell her that if I can tolerate you're stuff please do the same. If she's not willing too than she's not really a friend. See I love vocaloids. My friend of 8 years thought it was weird that I liked Japanese singers...And androids at that. She would tell me every time she held my Ipod that "It's crap and not real talent." I told her if she can listen to One Direction and Justin Beiber than let me have my vocaloids. There was a bit of an argument but she ended up accepting my music and ended up liking "Just be Friends" By Luka. She still thinks liking ponies is a bit weird but she knows I like kid stuff and when ever she brings up "Oh hey ponies are for kids" I always mention her and her obsessions and tell her to butt out of mine. She accepts it and we move on to another topic. I wish you the best of luck and hopefully you're friend isn't blind and accepts you for who you are c: emotion_bigheart

Exactly, they just keep dragging the games and it's getting really old. It seems like she doesn't really like a lot of things I do anymore. I also like Vocaloids and she never once has even tried to listen to them but it's like "Eh, fine. You're missing out on something good." I don't normally stand up for what I like, hell MLP and Hetalia are pretty much the first two things I've ever defended when I get called out for liking them.

Then again me and my friend are both extremely stubborn people. I'm certain if I nag at her likes for a bit she'll back off mine then we'll be on good terms again. That's always been how we resolve things. It's hard enough being a lone pegasister with hardly any real life pony friends to hang out with but to be turned away by a supposedly good friend just rubs it in my face. I really hope me and her can resolve it, I don't plan on holding back since I already have been flaunting my Hetalia fan pride more lately in real life and I want to be confident enough to order a pony shirt and wear it out even if it's a vague reference.

Stand up what you believe for Pegasister c: If it helps any I think you and I would be great friends if we ever met xD
But I honestly don't like Hetalia that much but I appreciate people who do if they can stand my Tekken crap than I can stand their hetalia xD
But yeah stand up and fight! I hate to say this but...YOLO XD

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Kyoko Kazama
Mhm. She's actually a good friend of mine xD
She's like "Ponies SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!"
So I looked at her and said "You say that...But I'm going love and tolerate the SH*T out of you"
And that's how my day went~

I have a friend who is so much of a hater he has actually attempted to take my life.

I AM A NORMAL PERSON WITH NORMAL FRIENDS.

Wheezing Fatcat

8,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Bourkedp
Kyoko Kazama
So I looked at her and said "You say that...But I'm going love and tolerate the SH*T out of you"

I have a friend who is so much of a hater he has actually attempted to take my life.

That sounds....Dangerous :C

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Kyoko Kazama
Bourkedp
Kyoko Kazama

That sounds....Dangerous :C

It adds a nice challenge to my everyday life. biggrin

Playful Fairy

10,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Most of my friends loves My Little Pony, but some of my friends don't like it well that's their opinions.
I never really was into My Little Pony when I was young and I never cared about it until I saw My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, well I only like Generation 4.
Not everyone likes My Little Pony you know and people can't force other people to like it.

Barking Cat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Doggone It! 100
Bourkedp
Kyoko Kazama

Tell your friend he has himself a yacht and a mansion in my hate-list. biggrin

Dapper Girl

My best friend doesn't like mlp, but she loves and tolerates the s**t outta me. heart

Precious Sweetheart

6,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • First step to fame 200
So they don't like it, so what. I have many shows my friends don't care for. You can't make someone like something if they have it in their head not to like it, and that is ok. I swear people are turning my little pony into a religion. Don't like ponies? Kill the person. Personally it kinda bums me out. We all lived before mlp, and while I have always liked it and I enjoy this new series, I don't feel it should be so important to shove it in everyone's faces. So you like it, that is awesome. But seriously... the spamming is rather annoying and childish and no wonder people people hate bronies with all that crap going on.

I also hate the "We will love and tolerate you" crap. Tolerate in general. Tolerate implies that one is just barely putting up with it. Like I tolerate crying babies in movie theaters because killing children is generally frowned upon. If a word has to be used, why not "accept" "Love and accept" Sounds a whole lot better than "Love and tolerate" and considering that bronies are the minority, it is in our best interest for us to do this, in hopes that society will accept instead of just tolerate us.

(I own 31 ponies lol just so you know)

Sweet Bunny

13,250 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
My friend doesn't like MLP but she isn't a hater. After all, she likes Avatar and I just never really got into it. Most of the time it's ME telling her to stop sending me Legend of Korra stuff over messenger XD

Also Hwoarang is sexier than Jin emotion_awesome
just teasing~

Lonely Shapeshifter

Kyoko Kazama
Blueghosties

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit