Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moke Moo Moo
You know, I always thought Twilight would become the next Starswirl the Bearded...minus the beard of course. Wings or not, being a mage or scholar would better suit her than being a princess imo. But that's just me. Other than that, I'm not butthurt over the whole thing.

This. Mage or Scholar Twilight just sounds so much better than her being a princess. Goes better with her abilities.

...and the fact I've seen too many "dark" pony tumblrs & while I know the wings will not cause her pain, I keep picturing Twi bleeding and in horrible pain as new bones pierce through her skin. *twitches* (I'm pretty damned sure the wings will magic poof onto her.)

Dangerous Ladykiller

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
How many people had this reaction to Twilight becoming Alicorn?

^_^ Cookie for you if you can name every scene.

Omnipresent Cultist

5,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Moke Moo Moo
You know, I always thought Twilight would become the next Starswirl the Bearded...minus the beard of course. Wings or not, being a mage or scholar would better suit her than being a princess imo. But that's just me. Other than that, I'm not butthurt over the whole thing.

You know thinking about that

Twilight creates one spell becomes Princess

Star Swirl the Bearded creates more than 200 spells (one involves Time travel) gets a shelf in the Canterlot library of magic named after him.

Matriarchy society you win again.

Shy Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Tycoon 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash