Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
She's my favorite out of the main six to me!
Fluttershy is just so adorable all of the time.

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
RinoaHeartilly2
Masquerade of Dark
RinoaHeartilly2
Masquerade of Dark
She is my favorite of the mane six ^^

Really? cat_whee same here! cat_3nodding

Yepperz ^^
But overall I like Big Macintosh

Yeah he's pretty cool too x3 I like that he's red, red is like my all time favorite color. I think.. I've got a bunch of favorite colors, but red is pretty awesome xD
But anyways, yeah he's funny cat_3nodding

That's my favorite color as well lol
As well as the base of my OC pony
RinoaHeartilly2
Sai CheechHatesClowns
RinoaHeartilly2
Sai CheechHatesClowns
She is just so incredibly wonderful....

Yes. Yes, I agree... ninja

You are a very awesome person then x3 cat_3nodding

Ahem... I prefer to think of myself as a pony...

I only kid. xD

But yes, Fluttershy is the greatest pony of all time. I loves her.

Silly x3 Haha I do too. I wanna steal her D: or.. Well that sounds weird xD ok I want to live in Ponyville as a Pony and be one of her best friends cat_3nodding

I completely understand. She's just so mellow... I really just want to hang out with her and be mellow together. cool

Shy Fatcat

8,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
Its Contagious
She's my favorite out of the main six to me!
Fluttershy is just so adorable all of the time.

I know right? :3 And she's my favorite too.

Shy Fatcat

8,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
Masquerade of Dark
RinoaHeartilly2
Masquerade of Dark
RinoaHeartilly2
Masquerade of Dark

Yepperz ^^

Yeah he's pretty cool too x3 I like that he's red, red is like my all time favorite color. I think.. I've got a bunch of favorite colors, but red is pretty awesome xD

Wow really? xD We have a lot in common then. Wow, I really need to make an OC Pony now, it sounds awesome cat_whee

Shy Fatcat

8,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
Sai CheechHatesClowns
RinoaHeartilly2
Sai CheechHatesClowns
RinoaHeartilly2
Sai CheechHatesClowns
She is just so incredibly wonderful....

Yes. Yes, I agree... ninja

You are a very awesome person then x3 cat_3nodding

Ahem... I prefer to think of myself as a pony...

I only kid. xD

But yes, Fluttershy is the greatest pony of all time. I loves her.

Silly x3 Haha I do too. I wanna steal her D: or.. Well that sounds weird xD ok I want to live in Ponyville as a Pony and be one of her best friends cat_3nodding

I completely understand. She's just so mellow... I really just want to hang out with her and be mellow together. cool

I do too cat_3nodding Plus it'd be cool to be a Pegasus Pony like her too, I'd love to be able to fly

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
RinoaHeartilly2
Masquerade of Dark
RinoaHeartilly2
Masquerade of Dark
RinoaHeartilly2
Masquerade of Dark

Yepperz ^^

Wow really? xD We have a lot in common then. Wow, I really need to make an OC Pony now, it sounds awesome cat_whee

Indeed we do ^^
I'll post mine in a bit I'm currently on my phone lol I'd love to see yours though

Shy Fatcat

8,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
Masquerade of Dark
RinoaHeartilly2
Masquerade of Dark
RinoaHeartilly2
Masquerade of Dark

Yepperz ^^

Indeed we do ^^
I'll post mine in a bit I'm currently on my phone lol I'd love to see yours though

This is so awesome cat_whee
Ok, I can wait cat_3nodding I don't really know how to make one, but I have one in mind xD I just.. Would sorta need someone to draw it for me, and currently I don't know anybody who can >.<

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
RinoaHeartilly2

Ok, I can wait cat_3nodding I don't really know how to make one, but I have one in mind xD I just.. Would sorta need someone to draw it for me, and currently I don't know anybody who can >.<

I use the pony generator on deviant art personally. it gives a great base for when you decide you want art made.
User Image
This is Masky Rade ^^
He is a pegasis pony from Cloudsdale. He was in the same flight school as Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash and has always had a bit of a crush on Fluttershy. Now he lives in Canterlot where he organizes the grand balls as well as other social gatherings (that is when Pinky Pie doesnt take the job lol)

Shy Fatcat

8,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
Masquerade of Dark
RinoaHeartilly2

I use the pony generator on deviant art personally. it gives a great base for when you decide you want art made.
User Image
This is Masky Rade ^^
He is a pegasis pony from Cloudsdale. He was in the same flight school as Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash and has always had a bit of a crush on Fluttershy. Now he lives in Canterlot where he organizes the grand balls as well as other social gatherings (that is when Pinky Pie doesnt take the job lol)

I must try it out then :3
Huh.. That's very interesting, I definitely love his story! Hehe this is fun xD

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
RinoaHeartilly2
Masquerade of Dark
RinoaHeartilly2

This is Masky Rade ^^

Why thank you ^^
I had a great time making it as well

Shy Fatcat

8,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
Masquerade of Dark
RinoaHeartilly2
Masquerade of Dark
RinoaHeartilly2

This is Masky Rade ^^

Why thank you ^^
I had a great time making it as well

You're welcome cat_whee
I bet so :3 I just made one and I had fun making it xD It's not all that great, it's just sorta an idea, or something to work with I guess. I also need to give her a name and a story.. >.<
User Image

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
RinoaHeartilly2

You're welcome cat_whee
I bet so :3 I just made one and I had fun making it xD It's not all that great, it's just sorta an idea, or something to work with I guess. I also need to give her a name and a story.. >.<

lol i think a good name might be cotton candy
unless she's royalty as most alicorns then might need to be something a bit more official.
what are your thoughts on her?

Shy Fatcat

8,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
Masquerade of Dark
RinoaHeartilly2

You're welcome cat_whee

unless she's royalty as most alicorns then might need to be something a bit more official.

Well, royalty might suit her once I add more to her, like a mark and uhm.. well i guess some more stuff.
But uhm.. I'm not sure >.< She's definitely supposed to be sweet, and caring. And loves animals :3 Uhm.. Gosh this is sorta hard xD it's like, 3 a.m. right now so it's a little hard to think.

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
RinoaHeartilly2
Masquerade of Dark
RinoaHeartilly2

You're welcome cat_whee

Well, royalty might suit her once I add more to her, like a mark and uhm.. well i guess some more stuff.
But uhm.. I'm not sure >.< She's definitely supposed to be sweet, and caring. And loves animals :3 Uhm.. Gosh this is sorta hard xD it's like, 3 a.m. right now so it's a little hard to think.

It'll come to you, I personally have all my best thoughts around this time lol. I'm curious where abouts are you from cause? Its fine if you dont want to say im jw

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff