Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Pinkie pie breaks the fourth wall through your tv inviting other ponies to come to your world! What do?

Adopt one! 0.29545454545455 29.5% [ 78 ]
Push them back through the TV 0.079545454545455 8.0% [ 21 ]
Pinkie pie you owe me a new tv... 0.17045454545455 17.0% [ 45 ]
befriend and hope they bring you to their world to live and become a pony 0.45454545454545 45.5% [ 120 ]
Total Votes:[ 264 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 393 394 395 > >> >>> »|
Vinyls Scratch

User Image

Yup emotion_dowant

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

''I wanna Hear some wubs! I love wubs.''

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Rene Merepides
Has any other DJ ever challanged you to a bass battle?

User Image

Nope, Because ther know im the best DJ around cool

User Image

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Forum Regular 100
TourettesAwareness
Vinyls Scratch

User Image

Yup emotion_dowant

User Image

''I wanna Hear some wubs! I love wubs.''

User Image

here you go starfly

User Image
Hey vinyl scratch its grungy hooves around here i wanted to know something. Why dub-step? have you ever fondle around with any other kind of music?

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Adelhied Izzet
Hey vinyl scratch its grungy hooves around here i wanted to know something. Why dub-step? have you ever fondle around with any other kind of music?

User Image

Of course i have but im best at dubstep Because of the wubs emotion_dowant

User Image
Vinyls Scratch

User Image

here you go starfly

User Image

''That was actually good. Some dubstep I hear is a little overdone, but I like that.''

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Adelhied Izzet

User Image

try this!

User Image

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Forum Regular 100
TourettesAwareness
Vinyls Scratch

User Image

here you go starfly

User Image

''That was actually good. Some dubstep I hear is a little overdone, but I like that.''

User Image

try this cool

User Image
Vinyls Scratch
Adelhied Izzet

User Image

User Image

That doesn't sound fun at all. Doing something you know you're the best in theirs no challenge. no ones dear to challenge; however if your content i will no longer protest.

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Adelhied Izzet
Vinyls Scratch
Adelhied Izzet

User Image

User Image

That doesn't sound fun at all. Doing something you know you're the best in theirs no challenge. no ones dear to challenge; however if your content i will no longer protest.

User Image

Try this is not really dubstep this is dance
sweatdrop

User Image
Vinyls Scratch
Adelhied Izzet
Vinyls Scratch
Adelhied Izzet

User Image

User Image

User Image

Try this is not really dubstep this is dance
sweatdrop

User Image

I heard on this everypony.com radio a lot. but i doubt you made that vinyl or one small reason...
Adelhied Izzet

''That isn't always true. Doing something you know best can be fun and challenging as you are always learning something new with what you do best. I like bugs and I do it because it comes naturally to me, but that doesn't mean it's so easy so to say and I'm always learning new things.''
TourettesAwareness
Adelhied Izzet

''That isn't always true. Doing something you know best can be fun and challenging as you are always learning something new with what you do best. I like bugs and I do it because it comes naturally to me, but that doesn't mean it's so easy so to say and I'm always learning new things.''

why learn when you the best at something? theirs no reason to keep learning if your an unchallenged monarch of dubstep.
Adelhied Izzet
TourettesAwareness
Adelhied Izzet

why learn when you the best at something? theirs no reason to keep learning if your an unchallenged monarch of dubstep.

''There is always a reason to keep bettering yourself even if you are unchallenged. You won't be for long if you don't keep learning. It's like a person who plays guitar. Yeah. They know how to do it it well. It comes naturally to them, but at the same time they need to learn to play new songs. They aren't just going to stay playing one song.''
TourettesAwareness
Adelhied Izzet
TourettesAwareness
Adelhied Izzet

''There is always a reason to keep bettering yourself even if you are unchallenged. You won't be for long if you don't keep learning. It's like a person who plays guitar. Yeah. They know how to do it it well. It comes naturally to them, but at the same time they need to learn to play new songs. They aren't just going to stay playing one song.''

There's a small difference between what vinyl does and guitarist. its too much music is music after we can't touch music, but music can touch us... it so strange how far music today has come from. i wonder if one day we can touch music... Wouldn't that be the grandest ?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games