Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Pinkie pie breaks the fourth wall through your tv inviting other ponies to come to your world! What do?

Adopt one! 0.29323308270677 29.3% [ 78 ]
Push them back through the TV 0.082706766917293 8.3% [ 22 ]
Pinkie pie you owe me a new tv... 0.17293233082707 17.3% [ 46 ]
befriend and hope they bring you to their world to live and become a pony 0.45112781954887 45.1% [ 120 ]
Total Votes:[ 266 ]

Aged Lunatic

iOctavia
iDoctor Whooves

((Yes it is rather brilliant~ A bit... Lecherous but brilliant ^ ^;; Ohh I remember you telling me of that one I should look for it >w> ))

(it looks really good, >w< havent read it tho lol)

((I do like some of these fan made tumblrs.. not all but a select few grab my attention... Mostly the ones done by Pierce Smoulder are the ones I follow~ Also gives me inspiration))

Dapper Citizen

8,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
iDoctor Whooves
iOctavia
iDoctor Whooves

((Yes it is rather brilliant~ A bit... Lecherous but brilliant ^ ^;; Ohh I remember you telling me of that one I should look for it >w> ))

((I do like some of these fan made tumblrs.. not all but a select few grab my attention... Mostly the ones done by Pierce Smoulder are the ones I follow~ Also gives me inspiration))

(well that's good o3o , maybe ill start reading once im done with my drawings >w< )

Aged Lunatic

iOctavia
iDoctor Whooves
iOctavia
iDoctor Whooves

(well that's good o3o , maybe ill start reading once im done with my drawings >w< )

((Would you like me to send you the link? ^ ^ ))

Dapper Citizen

8,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
iDoctor Whooves
iOctavia
iDoctor Whooves
iOctavia
iDoctor Whooves

( oh im sure its popular enough that i can find it without a problem >w< thank you)

Aged Lunatic

iOctavia
iDoctor Whooves
iOctavia
iDoctor Whooves
iOctavia
iDoctor Whooves

( oh im sure its popular enough that i can find it without a problem >w< thank you)

((Alright ^ ^ Just wanted to make sure hehe >w< ))
OOC: hullo... so what's happening? how do i get started?

Dapper Citizen

8,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
iheart Derpy Hooves

(im ok w/ u jumping in wherever if everyone else is, if you need to be filled in, I would leave that to someone else lol ^^; not so good at that. as for locations, everyone cept Vinyl and I are in the Tardis. Vinyl and I are in her room)

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Forum Regular 100
iOctavia
iDJ PON-3

//Vinyl already spat out medicine before tavi came back//
Thanks ta- ACHOO!! bi i feel alot better....
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Well, it certainly does not sound like it; and for Celestia's sake, blow your nose.*Octavia set the juice by Vinyl's bed alongside the tissue and present*Anyway, the Doctor is still suffering his own sickness so I should check on him as well; as of now, Slendermane has him restrained. Thought it rude not to share since he is your friend as much as mine; however I suggest you rest, lest you get him or any other pony ill.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
//as soon as tavi leaves shes pukes in the bucket right next to her and goes unconcious with a scorching fever//

Dapper Citizen

8,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
iDJ PON-3
Slendermane

iDoctor Whooves

Vrisfef

lady BonBon

*As Octavia leaves, she begins coughing into a handkerchief. She stops at her room*Perhaps I should give the rest their presents..More pressing matters to attend to*She begins walking toward the Tardis to check on the Doctor again*Doctor, Slender, Lyra, Bonbon, is everything going well?

Aged Lunatic

iDJ PON-3

iOctavia
*As Octavia leaves, she begins coughing into a handkerchief. She stops at her room*Perhaps I should give the rest their presents..More pressing matters to attend to*She begins walking toward the Tardis to check on the Doctor again*Doctor, Slender, Lyra, Bonbon, is everything going well?

Slendermane

lady BonBon

Vrisfef

-Doctor quietly slipped away while everypony was distracted and galloped over to his TARDIS rushing inside swiftly slamming the doors behind him locking her up tight with a deadlock seal- Thank Gallifrey! Now I can be alone with my thoughts... -He sighed with relief as he made his way over to his lounge chair flopping over to relax a bit- Can't take them with me... I know they wish to help but I'm beyond help... -He sulked in the shadows shivering-
iOctavia
iheart Derpy Hooves

(im ok w/ u jumping in wherever if everyone else is, if you need to be filled in, I would leave that to someone else lol ^^; not so good at that. as for locations, everyone cept Vinyl and I are in the Tardis. Vinyl and I are in her room)

ooc: so i can be in the Tardis? too?

Dapper Citizen

8,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
iDoctor Whooves
-Doctor quietly slipped away while everypony was distracted and galloped over to his TARDIS rushing inside swiftly slamming the doors behind him locking her up tight- Thank Gallifrey! Now I can be alone with my thoughts... -He sighed with relief as he made his way over to his lounge chair flopping over to relax a bit- Can't take them with me... I know they wish to help but I'm beyond help... -He sulked in the shadows shivering-
*Octavia arrived at the Tardis and began knocking*Lyra? Slender? Bonbon? Doctor? Hello, anypony present?*she tried opening it, but it was locked* Uugh, right then..setting..42*she readies the lipstick and triies to open the door, but it stays shut*Confounded thing, he said it would open any door. Perhaps another setting*she sets it to 2, nothing. She then sets it to 14 to check thermal signatures and sees one body close to that of a stallion. She proceeds to bang on the door*Hello! Doctor, is that you!? Slender?!

Dapper Citizen

8,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
iheart Derpy Hooves
iOctavia
iheart Derpy Hooves

ooc: so i can be in the Tardis? too?

(*shrugs* just informed that they were heading there, i must have read it wrong ^^; but i personally have no objections)
iOctavia
iDoctor Whooves
-Doctor quietly slipped away while everypony was distracted and galloped over to his TARDIS rushing inside swiftly slamming the doors behind him locking her up tight- Thank Gallifrey! Now I can be alone with my thoughts... -He sighed with relief as he made his way over to his lounge chair flopping over to relax a bit- Can't take them with me... I know they wish to help but I'm beyond help... -He sulked in the shadows shivering-
*Octavia arrived at the Tardis and began knocking*Lyra? Slender? Bonbon? Doctor? Hello, anypony present?*she tried opening it, but it was locked* Uugh, right then..setting..42*she readies the lipstick and opens the door*Hello, anypony here? How is the Doctor?

Derpy happened to be flying when she noticed Octavia and the Tardis, so she decided to land for a closer look and a chat with Octavia... "Hey, Octavia... how's it goin?"

OOC: that okay for a start?

Dapper Citizen

8,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
iDoctor Whooves
iheart Derpy Hooves

Derpy happened to be flying when she noticed Octavia and the Tardis, so she decided to land for a closer look and a chat with Octavia... "Hey, Octavia... how's it goin?"

OOC: that okay for a start?

(sorry, edited my post, turns out the lipstick cant get tavi in ^^; {doesnt know much about the tardis}, just saying so the setting is right and its fine)
*Octavia turns to see Derpy*Oh, hello Miss Hooves. I'm ok, just returned from checking on Vinyl, she's come down with the flu...again. As of now, I am trying to get into the Tardis to check on who I am hoping is the Doctor; but the Tardis is locked and I cannot get in

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff