Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Pinkie pie breaks the fourth wall through your tv inviting other ponies to come to your world! What do?

Adopt one! 0.29323308270677 29.3% [ 78 ]
Push them back through the TV 0.082706766917293 8.3% [ 22 ]
Pinkie pie you owe me a new tv... 0.17293233082707 17.3% [ 46 ]
befriend and hope they bring you to their world to live and become a pony 0.45112781954887 45.1% [ 120 ]
Total Votes:[ 266 ]

Aged Lunatic

Kestrel the Companion

*The Doctor turner grayer and grayer, ears drooping and pupils becoming tinier and tinier, until he had heard what she said. A wave of relief crashed over her, and everything was alright. She wiggled her ears about, chuckling.* Of course I heard you, it's these silly donkey ears...something must have gone wrong when I fell into this universe. *The Doctor soon remembered that he had wings of his own, and came up to join her...he acted as though he never used them. Were they part of being Discorded? She shook the thoughts from her mind, trying to enjoy herself. It wasn't long before they were joking again, and she knew that whether or not he was grey depended on her.* It's like you've never flown before, you silly foal. *She chuckled, and just sat in the air with him for a while, stretching her wings. Doc wasn't the only one who may not have used his in a while.* So... *She sighed.* I think it's time that we go running. What say you? *She winked.* I'll bet my last five Jammie Dodgers that the TARDIS had landed an hour ago.

-Blissfully flying around the TARDIS, Doctor felt a little more relaxed~ It had been quite some time since he had felt so at ease, it was a rather nice change of pace from all his time spent alone in the dark.... As he was doing a bit of a backwards mid-air somersault he paused briefly tilting his head staring back at Grace quizzically- What? I've flown before I just... Wait.. Donkey ears? -He flew over to her casually still upside-down to have a better look pausing briefly in mid-air hovering just above her with a smile glancing down at her ears curiously- Ohh these are brilliant~ Mind if I get a reading? -Doctor reached under his collar and pulled out his sonic.. It was slightly damaged after the whole mishap he endured but he never bothered to fix it or have the TARDIS create him a new one.... After the incident he figured what was the point.... Now let's see.... Ahhg, this blasted thing hasn't worked right for quite some time! Confound it all! -He frustratingly fiddled with it growing more impatient by the minute as it wouldn't do what he was thinking.. After a brief while of struggling with it he finally grew angry and chucked it aside- Well no matter.. I'll just have a new one made... -Doctor flew over to the mane consul and typed in a few things randomly flipping a switch or two out of boredom waiting for something to happen... At last the TARDIS made a sort of groaning noise and out popped a new screwdriver~ It was mainly grey and black with a few bits of copper and a blinking, red diode at the tip.. Doctor took the sonic excitedly in his hooves flashing it around- Ohh daddy likes~ -He smiled wickedly then stopped realizing what he had just said... He shook it off and snapped out of it almost immediately- Blimey that was odd.. Never said that before? -He flew up back to Grace happily new sonic in hoof and did a quick scan- Ohh that's brilliant!! Your reading it.. It's amazing! You have varying degrees of particles keeping you stable in this universe just like me.. Well... not like me aside from the whole wibbly wobbly Time Lord business, but absolutely beautiful~ -Doctor marveled at her for a while studying her features more carefully- Ohh Fantastic! I... Oh! Right! I completely forgot! You're on~! -He smirked and rushed back to the mane panel flipping a few switches and pressing a few buttons glancing at his watch and staring up at the monitor- What?

Dapper Citizen

8,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
Kestrel the Companion
iDoctor Whooves

I can't describe how perfect this is.

(at 1:59 , is that Tavi in the back?)

Aged Lunatic

iOctavia
Kestrel the Companion
iDoctor Whooves

I can't describe how perfect this is.

(at 1:59 , is that Tavi in the back?)

((Yes~ You're a big part of my whole Discorded state actually))

Dapper Citizen

8,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
iDoctor Whooves

(had no idea x3 )

Aged Lunatic

iOctavia
iDoctor Whooves

(had no idea x3 )

((Yes ^ w ^ Of course you're Russian in that story?.. no idea why o w o;; Ohh and not to mention all the attempts to -ahem- on my part and what not which... isn't too far off here either ^///^;; So sorry))

Dapper Citizen

8,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
iDJ PON-3

Fine....//she "takes" the medicine and holds it in her cheeks not swallowing any//
Theyre you happy!?
iOctavia

*she gets up close to Vinyl, looking at her with suspicion...She then gives a happy look*Very, thank you.*she gives Vinyl a quick kiss on the forehead and heads for the doorI'll be right back with your juice, and don't forget to blow your nose.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*Octavia returns after a short while with a cup of orange juice*There you are, as promised. Now please, get some rest and don't strain yourself. You beat this once already, I'm sure you will pull through again.

Dapper Citizen

8,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
iDoctor Whooves

((Yes ^ w ^ Of course you're Russian in that story?.. no idea why o w o;; Ohh and not to mention all the attempts to -ahem- on my part and what not which... isn't too far off here either ^///^;; So sorry))

(Russian ._.? I guess that could make sense?)

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Forum Regular 100
iOctavia
iDJ PON-3

Fine....//she "takes" the medicine and holds it in her cheeks not swallowing any//
Theyre you happy!?
iOctavia

*she gets up close to Vinyl, looking at her with suspicion...She then gives a happy look*Very, thank you.*she gives Vinyl a quick kiss on the forehead and heads for the doorI'll be right back with your juice, and don't forget to blow your nose.
*Octavia returns after a short while with a cup of orange juice*[/colorThere you are, as promised. Now please, get some rest and don't strain yourself. You beat this once already, I'm sure you will pull through again.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
//Vinyl already spat out medicine before tavi came back//
Thanks ta- ACHOO!! bi i feel alot better....

Aged Lunatic

iOctavia
iDoctor Whooves

((Also still as much of an ice queen as ever >w> hehe only joking<3 ))

Dapper Citizen

8,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
iDJ PON-3

//Vinyl already spat out medicine before tavi came back//
Thanks ta- ACHOO!! bi i feel alot better....
Well, it certainly does not sound like it; and for Celestia's sake, blow your nose.*Octavia set the juice by Vinyl's bed alongside the tissue and present*Anyway, the Doctor is still suffering his own sickness so I should check on him as well; as of now, Slendermane has him restrained. Thought it rude not to share since he is your friend as much as mine; however I suggest you rest, lest you get him or any other pony ill.

Dapper Citizen

8,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
iDoctor Whooves
iOctavia
iDoctor Whooves

(lol well i'm sure her reasons are far different on both accounts lol)

Aged Lunatic

iOctavia
iDoctor Whooves
iOctavia
iDoctor Whooves

((Hee >w< Too true~ But still >w> ))

Dapper Citizen

8,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
iDoctor Whooves
iOctavia
iDoctor Whooves
iOctavia
iDoctor Whooves

(i should really read that one, that one and Mafia Octavia, when i get some free time >w< )

Aged Lunatic

iOctavia
iDoctor Whooves
iOctavia
iDoctor Whooves
iOctavia
iDoctor Whooves

(i should really read that one, that one and Mafia Octavia, when i get some free time >w< )

((Yes it is rather brilliant~ A bit... Lecherous but brilliant ^ ^;; Ohh I remember you telling me of that one I should look for it >w> ))

Dapper Citizen

8,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
iDoctor Whooves

((Yes it is rather brilliant~ A bit... Lecherous but brilliant ^ ^;; Ohh I remember you telling me of that one I should look for it >w> ))

(it looks really good, >w< havent read it tho lol)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff