Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Pinkie pie breaks the fourth wall through your tv inviting other ponies to come to your world! What do?

Adopt one! 0.29323308270677 29.3% [ 78 ]
Push them back through the TV 0.082706766917293 8.3% [ 22 ]
Pinkie pie you owe me a new tv... 0.17293233082707 17.3% [ 46 ]
befriend and hope they bring you to their world to live and become a pony 0.45112781954887 45.1% [ 120 ]
Total Votes:[ 266 ]

Dapper Citizen

8,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
iDJ PON-3

B-B-But Tavi!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Enough, Vinyl. It's for your own good; unless you adore coughing, sore throats, and the like, I suggest you take it.

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Forum Regular 100
iOctavia
iDJ PON-3

B-B-But Tavi!

Enough, Vinyl. It's for your own good; unless you adore coughing, sore throats, and the like, I suggest you take it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Fine....//she "takes" the medicine and holds it in her cheeks not swallowing any//
Theyre you happy!?

Dapper Citizen

8,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
iDJ PON-3

Fine....//she "takes" the medicine and holds it in her cheeks not swallowing any//
Theyre you happy!?
*she gets up close to Vinyl, looking at her with suspicion...She then gives a happy look*Very, thank you.*she gives Vinyl a quick kiss on the forehead and heads for the doorI'll be right back with your juice, and don't forget to blow your nose.

Aged Lunatic

iDJ PON-3

iOctavia

lady BonBon

Vrisfef

((I've just realized something everyone... We've hit 300 pages!!!))

Dangerous Friend

7,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
iDoctor Whooves

-Doctor glanced down at his teacup feeling absolutely terrible for putting Grace in such danger... How could he have been so careless? He let his selfish ways of desperately wanting a companion by his side to combat his never ending loneliness and depression get in the way of his common sense and reasoning... How could he have done such a thing? Was it his age catching up with him? Was his mind really that thick? He pondered so many questions feeling the crushing blow of guilt overtake him... He was about to say somethings until Grace kindly floated above him saying he was no monster. His color immediately changed back finding himself smiling- I.. didn't think you heard me.. -He chuckled to himself feeling a tad better but still.. The shadow of doubt lingered at the back of his mind as he placed his cup in the sink and trotted after her trying to shake it off- Oi, no fair! -Doctor noticed she was flying and leaped up trying to catch her but missed falling down landing on his rump- Ow.. Wait.. What am I doing? -He glanced back at his own wings with a smirk and flew up to be with her-

*The Doctor turner grayer and grayer, ears drooping and pupils becoming tinier and tinier, until he had heard what she said. A wave of relief crashed over her, and everything was alright. She wiggled her ears about, chuckling.* Of course I heard you, it's these silly donkey ears...something must have gone wrong when I fell into this universe. *The Doctor soon remembered that he had wings of his own, and came up to join her...he acted as though he never used them. Were they part of being Discorded? She shook the thoughts from her mind, trying to enjoy herself. It wasn't long before they were joking again, and she knew that whether or not he was grey depended on her.* It's like you've never flown before, you silly foal. *She chuckled, and just sat in the air with him for a while, stretching her wings. Doc wasn't the only one who may not have used his in a while.* So... *She sighed.* I think it's time that we go running. What say you? *She winked.* I'll bet my last five Jammie Dodgers that the TARDIS had landed an hour ago.

Dangerous Friend

7,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
iDoctor Whooves
iDJ PON-3

iOctavia

lady BonBon

Vrisfef

((I've just realized something everyone... We've hit 300 pages!!!))

User Image

WOO!

Dangerous Friend

7,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
iDoctor Whooves

I can't describe how perfect this is.

Aρρℓɛʝαcκ♥
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User Image
Take your brushes, young and old.
Together, paint it bright and bold.

Applejack shook her head at the grey pony. "Nothin', Its free. Thought yall c'd use some refreshin' drinks fresh fum th' farm." Tipping her hat, She pushed the wagon up to the door and trotted off.

--Eh, Sorry about... Not posting soon... Gaia isnt giving me any notifications. >;

Turn 'em round quick by the left elbow.
Grab a new partner, here we go.

Dangerous Friend

7,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
iDoctor Whooves

Total Value: 623,020 Gold
[Item Information]

((Grace Bravewing avi, whadaya think?))

Aged Lunatic

Kestrel the Companion
iDoctor Whooves

I can't describe how perfect this is.

That was brilliant, dear....

Aged Lunatic

Kestrel the Companion
iDoctor Whooves

[Item Information]

((Ohh she looks fantastic~ Just needs her glasses, but I think she looks brilliant as is~))

Dangerous Friend

7,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
iDoctor Whooves
Kestrel the Companion
iDoctor Whooves

[Item Information]

((Ohh she looks fantastic~ Just needs her glasses, but I think she looks brilliant as is~))

(Thanks *facepalm* Forgot about the glasses... XD And on my own OC too))

Aged Lunatic

Kestrel the Companion
iDoctor Whooves
Kestrel the Companion
iDoctor Whooves

[Item Information]

((hehe It's quite alright, dearie~ ^ ^ She looks wonderful even without them~ Ohh perhaps the Verizon glasses would work or even the black scene glasses perhaps? Either way I do like the bow tie ^_~ Very cool~))

Dangerous Friend

7,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
iDoctor Whooves
Kestrel the Companion
iDoctor Whooves
Kestrel the Companion
iDoctor Whooves

[Item Information]

((hehe It's quite alright, dearie~ ^ ^ She looks wonderful even without them~ Ohh perhaps the Verizon glasses would work or even the black scene glasses perhaps? Either way I do like the bow tie ^_~ Very cool~))

((It's a universal fact: bowties are always cool. ^u^))

Aged Lunatic

Kestrel the Companion
iDoctor Whooves
Kestrel the Companion
iDoctor Whooves
Kestrel the Companion
iDoctor Whooves

[Item Information]

((It's a universal fact: bowties are always cool. ^u^))

((Quite right you are, dear~<3 Nothing cooler.. Well... Perhaps a fez >w> Fezzes are cool~ ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games