Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Pinkie pie breaks the fourth wall through your tv inviting other ponies to come to your world! What do?

Adopt one! 0.29323308270677 29.3% [ 78 ]
Push them back through the TV 0.082706766917293 8.3% [ 22 ]
Pinkie pie you owe me a new tv... 0.17293233082707 17.3% [ 46 ]
befriend and hope they bring you to their world to live and become a pony 0.45112781954887 45.1% [ 120 ]
Total Votes:[ 266 ]

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Forum Regular 100
iOctavia

Slendermane

iDoctor Whooves

Vrisfef

lady BonBon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
//Vinyl was in bed and did not move with a warm fever with tissues all over her bed//
//in a stuffy nosed voice the sick mare spoke// H-hey ta- ACHOOO!! Tabi just leave it by the door..*sniffles*

Dapper Citizen

8,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
iDJ PON-3

//Vinyl was in bed and did not move with a warm fever with tissues all over her bed//
//in a stuffy nosed voice the sick mare spoke// H-hey ta- ACHOOO!! Tabi just leave it by the door..*sniffles*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*Octavia lets out a sigh and puts it down on her bedside table*How you managed to catch the flu..again, I will never know. Can I at least assume you took your medicine this time?

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Forum Regular 100
iOctavia

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
//sniffles// Tabi you know i don- ACHOO!!! -t like drinking medicine.......

Aged Lunatic

Kestrel the Companion
iDoctor Whooves
Kestrel the Companion
iDoctor Whooves
Kestrel the Companion

((Ah yes, great minds do think alike. Especially us writers. ^u^))

((Indeed they do ^ w ^ Goodness me a writer? ^ ^;; Heavens no I'm just a novice >w< ))

((Oh, you stop! Of course, you're a writer, as am I!))

((Oh, dear o w o;; Thank you ^ ^;; But I can assure you I am no writer haha I do enjoy books with all my heart and I love thinking up stories but I am no where on the same level as you ^ ^ ))

((We both think each other higher than the other...*sigh* Artists never appreciate their own work.))

((haha So very true ^ w ^ A brilliant observation, dear~ ))

Dapper Citizen

8,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
iDJ PON-3

//sniffles// Tabi you know i don- ACHOO!!! -t like drinking medicine.......
*she shakes her head and takes a spoon of medicine to Vinyl*When are you going to learn to take better care of yourself. You acted the same exact way last time...granted I mixed it with tea, but my point is still very much valid. Now open your mouth.

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Forum Regular 100
iOctavia

//she shakes her head and pushes tavi's hoof away//
N-N- ACHOO!! NO

Dapper Citizen

8,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
iDJ PON-3

//she shakes her head and pushes tavi's hoof away//
N-N- ACHOO!! NO
Oh, don't act like such a foal. It's just medicine. If you resist, you're only going to make matters worse. Now open your mouth!*she advanced her hoof again with the medicine spoon*

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Forum Regular 100
iOctavia

N-NO //she teleported in a white flash and poofed behind tavi while clueless silently creeping towards her door trying to leave//

Dapper Citizen

8,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
iDJ PON-3

N-NO //she teleported in a white flash and poofed behind tavi while clueless silently creeping towards her door trying to leave//
Uugh, you know that tool the Doctor gave me can trace this sort of thing; it's how we found out you were in Manehattan after all.*she turns around to look at Vinyl*However, I don't need it to figure out where you went this time. If you're going to act like a foal, so be it; I will treat you accordingly*Octavia quickly ran in front of Vinyl with medicine and spoon in hoof*

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Forum Regular 100
iOctavia

Tavi......
//she poofs back in bed under the sheets and peeks her head at tavi like a turtle and hisses at her jokingly and puts her head back in under the sheets//
//sniffles//

Aged Lunatic

Kestrel the Companion

*She tried to brush off the foreboding images of darkness overtaking the scene, as The Doctor ost some of his hue while he spoke.* Now, don't you go gray on me, Doc. *She said darkly, setting down her mug, trying to remember that as long as she was happy, he would be more colorful.* You're no monster, not to me. *She stood up, placing her cup and plate in the sink, and flying above his head teasingly.* I know that you can do this. *Her voice trailed off, noticing his wing twitch. One, two, three four... Was her worst fear coming true...? Had he come back...? No, she thought forcefully, it won't happen, not again. Not here, when things were going so well. She would not let it happen.*

-Doctor glanced down at his teacup feeling absolutely terrible for putting Grace in such danger... How could he have been so careless? He let his selfish ways of desperately wanting a companion by his side to combat his never ending loneliness and depression get in the way of his common sense and reasoning... How could he have done such a thing? Was it his age catching up with him? Was his mind really that thick? He pondered so many questions feeling the crushing blow of guilt overtake him... He was about to say somethings until Grace kindly floated above him saying he was no monster. His color immediately changed back finding himself smiling- I.. didn't think you heard me.. -He chuckled to himself feeling a tad better but still.. The shadow of doubt lingered at the back of his mind as he placed his cup in the sink and trotted after her trying to shake it off- Oi, no fair! -Doctor noticed she was flying and leaped up trying to catch her but missed falling down landing on his rump- Ow.. Wait.. What am I doing? -He glanced back at his own wings with a smirk and flew up to be with her-

Dapper Citizen

8,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
iDJ PON-3

Tavi......
//she poofs back in bed under the sheets and peeks at tai and hisses at her jokingly//
//sniffles//
Oh, so now you're Opalescence? Well, it is more threatening than a foal*She lets out a small laugh and fills the spoon again*Now, please take your medicine.I promise to get you some orange juice afterward

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Forum Regular 100
iOctavia

//She pokes her head out and looks at her with a puppy look//
Pwease ta- Ah-Ah-ACHOO!! //nose starts to run and she sniffles// I dont want it.....
Im fine see! //she stands up and looks healthy but then that look turns into a face like shes going to vomit//

Dapper Citizen

8,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
iDJ PON-3

Pwease ta- Ah-Ah-ACHOO!! //nose starts to run and she sniffles// I dont want it.....
Im fine see! //she stands up and looks healthy but then that look turns into a face like shes going to vomit//
*Octavia tried her best to resist, until she noticed Vinyl about to throw up*-.- I placed a bucket on the other side of your bed.*Octavia took a tissue from the bathroom and placed it on the table next to the present*No medicine, no juice. The trade is as simple as that. I suggest you also use that tissue for your nose.

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Forum Regular 100
iOctavia
iDJ PON-3

*Octavia tried her best to resist, until she noticed Vinyl about to throw up*-.- I placed a bucket on the other side of your bed.*Octavia took a tissue from the bathroom and placed it on the table next to the present*No medicine, no juice. The trade is as simple as that. I suggest you also use that tissue for your nose.

B-B-But Tavi!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games