Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Pinkie pie breaks the fourth wall through your tv inviting other ponies to come to your world! What do?

Adopt one! 0.29323308270677 29.3% [ 78 ]
Push them back through the TV 0.082706766917293 8.3% [ 22 ]
Pinkie pie you owe me a new tv... 0.17293233082707 17.3% [ 46 ]
befriend and hope they bring you to their world to live and become a pony 0.45112781954887 45.1% [ 120 ]
Total Votes:[ 266 ]

Aged Lunatic

Kestrel the Companion
iDoctor Whooves
Kestrel the Companion
iDoctor Whooves
Kestrel the Companion
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I regret nothing.

((Oh, dear Gallifrey I love this post! >w< haha Brilliant, dear~ Absolutely brilliant~ ))

((Haha, thanks. ^u^ I had found the picture on My Little Brony, and immediately thought, TARDIS LIBRARY MUAHAHAHAHA I have too much time on my hands LOL))

((It's a brilliant representation ^ ^ I was thinking something along those lines for my TARDIS library actually ^ w ^ Except a little more dreary ^ ^;; Just to reflect his emotional state for now.. ))

((Aww, thanks. biggrin I had had this idea that since his life force is connected to the TARDIS, the TARDIS could be a bit Discorded as well, to shake things up a bit.))

((Yes my thoughts exactly! I do like the way you think, dear ^ ^ That's part of the reason I made the interior so gloomy and dusty ^ ^;; ))

Dangerous Friend

7,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
iDoctor Whooves
Kestrel the Companion

*She lifted her head, glasses sliding down her muzzle, and set down The Simarlillion onto the shelf, standing up and stretching.* Oh, thank you, but I've always been more of a coffee kinda gal. *She grinned.* You mind if I join you to make myself a cup? *As she trotted beside him into the kitchen, she felt truly not alone anymore. It was as if she was human again, and her heart swelled.*

-Doctor smiled happily his color slightly returning- Brilliant~ -He happily set the kettle to boil with enough water for both of them- Could you pass me the butter, dear? -He said cheerfully as he pulled out some cups from the cubby setting them down on a tray.. He glanced over at her every now and then feeling a slight bit of his old self shining thru.. It was wonderful having someone with him again after such a long period of solitude-

((All of me just went 'D'awwwww!))

Of course, Doc. *As she brewed the wonderful-smelling drinks, his color began to return, and she couldn't help but look back to what had been.*

User Image

*Of course, that was long ago, and she was here now. She should be happy. And...she was, just in the way that you're scared of. When you know that the moment is peaceful, and perfect, but that worse things are to come.*
The name's Grace, by the way. That was...my old name, to say the least. *She tried to smile, but hid the attempt with a sip of the coffee. It warmed and calmed her nerves slightly,*

Dangerous Friend

7,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
iDoctor Whooves
Kestrel the Companion
iDoctor Whooves
Kestrel the Companion
iDoctor Whooves
Kestrel the Companion

I regret nothing.

((Oh, dear Gallifrey I love this post! >w< haha Brilliant, dear~ Absolutely brilliant~ ))

((Haha, thanks. ^u^ I had found the picture on My Little Brony, and immediately thought, TARDIS LIBRARY MUAHAHAHAHA I have too much time on my hands LOL))

((It's a brilliant representation ^ ^ I was thinking something along those lines for my TARDIS library actually ^ w ^ Except a little more dreary ^ ^;; Just to reflect his emotional state for now.. ))

((Aww, thanks. biggrin I had had this idea that since his life force is connected to the TARDIS, the TARDIS could be a bit Discorded as well, to shake things up a bit.))

((Yes my thoughts exactly! I do like the way you think, dear ^ ^ That's part of the reason I made the interior so gloomy and dusty ^ ^;; ))

((Ah yes, great minds do think alike. Especially us writers. ^u^))

Aged Lunatic

Kestrel the Companion

((All of me just went 'D'awwwww!))

Of course, Doc. *As she brewed the wonderful-smelling drinks, his color began to return, and she couldn't help but look back to what had been.*

User Image

*Of course, that was long ago, and she was here now. She should be happy. And...she was, just in the way that you're scared of. When you know that the moment is peaceful, and perfect, but that worse things are to come.*
The name's Grace, by the way. That was...my old name, to say the least. *She tried to smile, but hid the attempt with a sip of the coffee. It warmed and calmed her nerves slightly,*

-He happily pulled down a packet of Jammie Dodgers to go with their tea and coffee- Jammie Dodger? -Doctor asked cheerfully as he nudged one over to her with his muzzle~ He excitedly poured himself a nice cup of the tea but not before placing a rather large amount of butter in his cup.. Doctor drank the tea overzealously as he had not had a cup in quite some time.. He glanced over realizing what a mess he must have been making of himself and slowly put down the cup wiping his cheek- Sorry about that -Doctor said nervously- It's been a while since I've had a cup of yak-butter tea.. It helps me calm my nerves... -As she uttered her name Doctor couldn't help but smile- Grace~ Ohh that's fantastic~ Grace! I... I... -He strained to keep himself from letting the shadows overtake him.. He had to remain strong.. if not for him but to protect her- Grace is a brilliant name~ -He smiled-

((Thank you ^ ^ I am feeling much better actually hehe My personality tends to reflect itself on Doctor occasionally ^ ^;; ))

Aged Lunatic

Kestrel the Companion
iDoctor Whooves
Kestrel the Companion
iDoctor Whooves
Kestrel the Companion

((Indeed they do ^ w ^ Goodness me a writer? ^ ^;; Heavens no I'm just a novice >w< ))

Dangerous Friend

7,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
iDoctor Whooves
Kestrel the Companion
iDoctor Whooves
Kestrel the Companion
iDoctor Whooves
Kestrel the Companion

((Indeed they do ^ w ^ Goodness me a writer? ^ ^;; Heavens no I'm just a novice >w< ))

((Oh, you stop! Of course, you're a writer, as am I!))

Aged Lunatic

Kestrel the Companion
iDoctor Whooves
Kestrel the Companion
iDoctor Whooves
Kestrel the Companion

((Oh, dear o w o;; Thank you ^ ^;; But I can assure you I am no writer haha I do enjoy books with all my heart and I love thinking up stories but I am no where on the same level as you ^ ^ ))

Dangerous Friend

7,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
iDoctor Whooves

-He happily pulled down a packet of Jammie Dodgers to go with their tea and coffee- Jammie Dodger? -Doctor asked cheerfully as he nudged one over to her with his muzzle~ He excitedly poured himself a nice cup of the tea but not before placing a rather large amount of butter in his cup.. Doctor drank the tea overzealously as he had not had a cup in quite some time.. He glanced over realizing what a mess he must have been making of himself and slowly put down the cup wiping his cheek- Sorry about that -Doctor said nervously- It's been a while since I've had a cup of yak-butter tea.. It helps me calm my nerves... -As she uttered her name Doctor couldn't help but smile- Grace~ Ohh that's fantastic~ Grace! I... I... -He strained to keep himself from letting the shadows overtake him.. He had to remain strong.. if not for him but to protect her- Grace is a brilliant name~ -He smiled-

((Thank you ^ ^ I am feeling much better actually hehe My personality tends to reflect itself on Doctor occasionally ^ ^;; ))

Oh, yes please, thank you! *Her cheeks warmed as she took the cookie. It sweetened the bitter taste of black coffee in her mouth. As The Doctor gulped down his tea with a great passion, butter made a pale yellow moustache on his upper muzzle, and Grace couldn't help but giggle. They laughed and talked together, munching on biscuts and drinking multiple cups of tea and coffee. He knew her name again. And it was absolutely fantastic.*
So, *She said whislt finishing her second cup,* I've been thinking- we should have a plan in case the...erm... *She paused, carefully choosing her words.* In case the shadows take over again... *He voice shook a little.* We both know that isn't you, but nevertheless, I refuse to physically harm you...it is a danger, indeed. *Her wings fluttered.*

Dangerous Friend

7,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
iDoctor Whooves
Kestrel the Companion
iDoctor Whooves
Kestrel the Companion
iDoctor Whooves
Kestrel the Companion

((Oh, dear o w o;; Thank you ^ ^;; But I can assure you I am no writer haha I do enjoy books with all my heart and I love thinking up stories but I am no where on the same level as you ^ ^ ))

((We both think each other higher than the other...*sigh* Artists never appreciate their own work.))

Dapper Citizen

8,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
Slendermane
It's good to see you too, Tavi. I hope you've been well. I'm glad you showed up, we can use the help. Lyra and I are trying to figure how to fix Doc, and neither of us can really come up with an answer... Or anything, for that matter.
((I personally don't mind Tavi, not one bit. I don't blame you, honestly.))

iDoctor Whooves

Vrisfef

lady BonBon

Yes, things have been above expectations as of late, thank you. Well, I honestly haven't any idea how to help him. We chatted a bit before, but..he does not seem the same at all, it's as if he is an entirely different Doctor.*Octavia takes out her sonic lipstick*I can assume this will help, but he only managed to teach me several functions before I left for Manehattan

Aged Lunatic

Kestrel the Companion
Oh, yes please, thank you! *Her cheeks warmed as she took the cookie. It sweetened the bitter taste of black coffee in her mouth. As The Doctor gulped down his tea with a great passion, butter made a pale yellow moustache on his upper muzzle, and Grace couldn't help but giggle. They laughed and talked together, munching on biscuts and drinking multiple cups of tea and coffee. He knew her name again. And it was absolutely fantastic.*
So, *She said whislt finishing her second cup,* I've been thinking- we should have a plan in case the...erm... *She paused, carefully choosing her words.* In case the shadows take over again... *He voice shook a little.* We both know that isn't you, but nevertheless, I refuse to physically harm you...it is a danger, indeed. *Her wings fluttered.*

-Doctor giggled feeling a bit foalish to have been so unpolite with his manners.. He licked the butter mustache off as he blushed- Sorry about that~ -Doctor laughed while setting down his cup, his mood becoming more serious at her question- Yes.. you're right... I... wouldn't want to harm you I... That's the last think I would want... -He could feel his head pound as he continued- If... If I start to act wonky I... Want you to run... Just run... Get as far away from me as you can... I... wouldn't want to see you harmed... Especially by me... -He closed his eyes pondering deeply- I'm a monster -He said to himself as dark thoughts encircled his mind.. He shook his head in desperation to rid himself of all the unpleasantries slowly sifting back into his subconscious- But until then I say we make the most of this~ -Doctor lifted his cup again and drank a little more calmly.. His wings twitched slightly as he drank, as if they were trying to tell him something, an indication of things to come... Twitches in rhythm of four-

Dapper Citizen

8,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
Kestrel the Companion

(no need to apologize, im sure he is enjoying the conversation ^^ , i just thought maybe i should lessen it a bit or he'd b posting nonstop lol)

Dapper Citizen

8,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
iheart Derpy Hooves
Hello, everypony! My name is Derpy Hooves, well, actually, it's Derpy Ditzy Doo Hooves... *Mutters under her breath* But I do not really care for the middle part much... *Speaking up again, in her usual voice* Anyhoof, everypony around just calls me Derpy... I am a Pegasis pony, in case you didn't know... and I run Derpy Mail as a Mailmare... Its a fun job, you get to travel, and meet new ponies all over Equestria... I enjoy it well enough... Anyhoof, I'd be happy to answer any questions you all have... whenever... especially about the Postal Pony services... Now, I've got a batch of blueberry Muffins to munch... later everypony!

How's that for an intro? Does that work?

(>w< thats good lol. )

Dangerous Friend

7,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
iDoctor Whooves

-Doctor giggled feeling a bit foalish to have been so unpolite with his manners.. He licked the butter mustache off as he blushed- Sorry about that~ -Doctor laughed while setting down his cup, his mood becoming more serious at her question- Yes.. you're right... I... wouldn't want to harm you I... That's the last think I would want... -He could feel his head pound as he continued- If... If I start to act wonky I... Want you to run... Just run... Get as far away from me as you can... I... wouldn't want to see you harmed... Especially by me... -He closed his eyes pondering deeply- I'm a monster -He said to himself as dark thoughts encircled his mind.. He shook his head in desperation to rid himself of all the unpleasantries slowly sifting back into his subconscious- But until then I say we make the most of this~ -Doctor lifted his cup again and drank a little more calmly.. His wings twitched slightly as he drank, as if they were trying to tell him something, an indication of things to come... Twitches in rhythm of four-

*She tried to brush off the foreboding images of darkness overtaking the scene, as The Doctor ost some of his hue while he spoke.* Now, don't you go gray on me, Doc. *She said darkly, setting down her mug, trying to remember that as long as she was happy, he would be more colorful.* You're no monster, not to me. *She stood up, placing her cup and plate in the sink, and flying above his head teasingly.* I know that you can do this. *Her voice trailed off, noticing his wing twitch. One, two, three four... Was her worst fear coming true...? Had he come back...? No, she thought forcefully, it won't happen, not again. Not here, when things were going so well. She would not let it happen.*

Dapper Citizen

8,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
iDJ PON-3

Slendermane

iDoctor Whooves

Vrisfef

lady BonBon

Oh! I nearly forgot, excuse me. Speaking of Manehattan has brought my attention to something that almost slipped my mind. I need to do something; I'm terribly sorry, but the old Doctor requested this to me.*Octavia walks out and into her room where a number of presents lie, she grabs the one labeled "To: Vinyl, From: The Doctor". She leaves her room and heads to Vinyl's*Vinyl, are you in here? The Doctor wished I give this to you, I'm really sorry it took this long to deliver.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff