Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Pinkie pie breaks the fourth wall through your tv inviting other ponies to come to your world! What do?

Adopt one! 0.29323308270677 29.3% [ 78 ]
Push them back through the TV 0.082706766917293 8.3% [ 22 ]
Pinkie pie you owe me a new tv... 0.17293233082707 17.3% [ 46 ]
befriend and hope they bring you to their world to live and become a pony 0.45112781954887 45.1% [ 120 ]
Total Votes:[ 266 ]

Dapper Citizen

8,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
Princess Mi Amore Cadenza
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Thank you dear, they are very well designed, aren't they? Yours is very enchanting as well, Princess Cadenza. A little fun fact, the creator of mine took an excerpt from my poem for the phrase in the layout ^.^ the first line in fact

Dapper Citizen

8,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
Rdash45678
Does it bother you that all the attention goes to the mane six in the show and not you guys?
User Image

Not at all, I get enough of the spotlight during performances. Granted, I would like a little more recognition outside of what is mainly just Canterlot fans; but the back has it's advantages. Perhaps one day I will choose to make an attempt into the foreground as Miss Hooves did....I just pray the results differ from hers.
([insert old Save Derpy Hooves rant here])

Dapper Citizen

8,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
Slendermane
*he wanders in, looking around*
This place never changes, does it?
Oh, hello Slender, how have yo-- *notices new mark on his face* Umm...are you alright? You have a rather large...X on your face, or rather, where your face should be.

Dapper Citizen

8,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
iDJ PON-3
iDoctor Whooves

. . .I'm going to take her home where she can rest properly, the ground makes for a terrible bed, Doctor. *gets Vinyl onto her back* Goodness, I much preferred doing this when she was a filly. *begins walking to her home* So, Doctor, exactly how does that tool of yours work? *stumbles a bit, but regains balance* uurgh, Thank Celestia we don't live far from here.

Aged Lunatic

iOctavia
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.*Calms down a bit after Doctor's analysis, but is still very shaky* A-are you certain about that, Doctor? How can you tell? What has happened to her?

Calm down, dear Vinyl's going to be alright ^_^ Trust me I'm a Doctor ^_~

Aged Lunatic

iOctavia

. . .I'm going to take her home where she can rest properly, the ground makes for a terrible bed, Doctor. *gets Vinyl onto her back* Goodness, I much preferred doing this when she was a filly. *begins walking to her home* So, Doctor, exactly how does that tool of yours work? *stumbles a bit, but regains balance* uurgh, Thank Celestia we don't live far from here.

Capital idea! I don't quite like the idea of her laying in the middle of the street either... [Follows Tavi closely] Oh, the sonic? ^_^ It's a brilliant little tool isn't it? It's a very advanced piece of Gallifreyan technology.. Its most common function is that of a lockpick, but can be used to perform other operations such as performing medical scans, remotely controlling other devices and tracking alien life. It can, with the exception of a deadlock seal or wooden lock, open any type of lock and operate many computers, whether their origin is alien or human. I never leave anywhere without it... [He glanced at Tavi noticing she was struggling a bit and slipped underneath her lifting both Octavia and Vinyl onto his back] You looked like you could use a hand.. er hoof ^ ^;; [Happily trots along carrying both of them home]

Aged Lunatic

lady BonBon

I think it's brilliant Bonny ^_^ Nice job!

Nerd

10,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nerd 50
iDoctor Whooves

What's your favorite thing about being a pony? ^ - ^

Grabber

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
iOctavia
User Image
User ImageOh, this? *he points at his would-be face with a tentacle*
I'm just getting ready for that... What do you ponies call it now adays? Nightmare night? Heh. It's been quite a while since I've emerged from the woods and spent a holiday out in the open.

Aged Lunatic

Kittenation

The muffins >w> haha Actually I have been having a bit of difficulty adjusting to life as an equine ^ ^;; The coat and mane and tail I'm alright with... Still wish I was ginger though.. Not to mention my "cute mark" it's brilliant ^ ^ It's just the... hooves ^ ^;; I am still having quite a lot of difficulty with these blasted things... I can't fly my TARDIS properly ; ~ ;

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Forum Regular 100
iOctavia

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
//she almost falls off of doc's back//

Dapper Citizen

8,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
iDoctor Whooves
iDJ PON-3
*arrives back home with Vinyl and Doctor* Thank you so much for the help Doctor. *sees Vinyl slipping and moves her onto Octavia's own back before she falls*I think the couch will suffice for now *Octavia gently places Vinyl on the couch*. Excuse me for a moment would you. *Octavia trots to her room, opening a desk drawer holding old items of interest, such as a dirty bow and her music box. She puts the unused potion into the drawer*

Dapper Citizen

8,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
Slendermane
Oh dear, that's right. Nightmare Night is just around the corner. I must get a costume ready. Any ideas?

Fashionable Businesswoman

6,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Kittenation
iDoctor Whooves

Sitting normally. Mhn Yeop! XD

(was gonna post a pic of me and Lyra sitting but McDonalds Wifi is being a pain in the batooty booty)

User Image

Fashionable Businesswoman

6,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Rdash45678
Does it bother you that all the attention goes to the mane six in the show and not you guys?
User Image

I'm in the show alot so I don't mind though I wish they would stop filming me when I have a cold or sore throat. I swear I havn't had my normal voice a single time since I've been on. Also some more publicity wouldn't hurt.

oh oh and can I have your autograph!? Sqwee. =3

(was gonna post me in fan gear but Mcdonalds wifi isn't letting me upload photobucket stuff so sorry. >_< wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff