Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Pinkie pie breaks the fourth wall through your tv inviting other ponies to come to your world! What do?

Adopt one! 0.29545454545455 29.5% [ 78 ]
Push them back through the TV 0.079545454545455 8.0% [ 21 ]
Pinkie pie you owe me a new tv... 0.17045454545455 17.0% [ 45 ]
befriend and hope they bring you to their world to live and become a pony 0.45454545454545 45.5% [ 120 ]
Total Votes:[ 264 ]

Grabber

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
User Image
User Image*he wanders in, looking around*
This place never changes, does it?

Vicious Warlord

9,850 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
Slendermane

*throws apples at him*

Vicious Warlord

9,850 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
iDoctor Whooves

What are you a doctor of?

Aged Lunatic

Big Blue Nation

What are you a doctor of?

Ah, right.. Well... I'm just the Doctor ^ ^;;

Aged Lunatic

Slendermane
User Image
User Image*he wanders in, looking around*
This place never changes, does it?

User Image Hello, Slender ^ ^ Fancy seeing you again! How have you been? More precisely where have you been exactly? ^ ^;; Feels like you've been gone for quite some time

Grabber

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
iDoctor Whooves

User Image Hello, Slender ^ ^ Fancy seeing you again! How have you been? More precisely where have you been exactly? ^ ^;; Feels like you've been gone for quite some time
User Image
User ImageI have been gone for quite a while, haven't I doc? I've been pretty good, just relaxing in the bushes as usual. I'm actually looking for Masky, but I don't think I can find him... I don't suppose you know anypony that'd fit as him, do you?

Aged Lunatic

Slendermane
User Image
User ImageI have been gone for quite a while, haven't I doc? I've been pretty good, just relaxing in the bushes as usual. I'm actually looking for Masky, but I don't think I can find him... I don't suppose you know anypony that'd fit as him, do you?

User Image Oh, dear.. Now that is a name or face I have not seen in quite some time... I do remember running in to Masky back on Earth.. But that was such a long while ago, back when I was still homosapien in appearance ^ ^;; So sorry Slender... Perhaps if you try searching the woods near Trottingham?

Grabber

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
iDoctor Whooves

User Image Oh, dear.. Now that is a name or face I have not seen in quite some time... I do remember running in to Masky back on Earth.. But that was such a long while ago, back when I was still homosapien in appearance ^ ^;; So sorry Slender... Perhaps if you try searching the woods near Trottingham?
User Image
User ImageI think I shall check over there then, Doc. Thanks for the heads up! So, how have things here been for the six of you all? Everything finally settle down or is everything still haywire?

Aged Lunatic

Slendermane
]User Image
User ImageI think I shall check over there then, Doc. Thanks for the heads up! So, how have things here been for the six of you all? Everything finally settle down or is everything still haywire?

User Image Brilliant! Should you need someone to lend a hand.. er hoof ^ ^;; I'll be glad to accompany you... Ah, right ^ ^;;; As for things here... Everything is still a bit wonky but otherwise fine ^_^ Vinyl has finally reverted back from being a filly and everything is more or less "normal" for now haha ^ ^;;;;

Grabber

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
iDoctor Whooves

User Image Brilliant! Should you need someone to lend a hand.. er hoof ^ ^;; I'll be glad to accompany you... Ah, right ^ ^;;; As for things here... Everything is still a bit wonky but otherwise fine ^_^ Vinyl has finally reverted back from being a filly and everything is more or less "normal" for now haha ^ ^;;;;
User Image
User ImageThat's good to hear. I might end up needing your help on finding Masky. If we do find him, I might be able to convince him to be a regular here with me. Maybe talk with some visitors if it comes to that.
Does it bother you that all the attention goes to the mane six in the show and not you guys?
User Image

Aged Lunatic

Slendermane
User Image
User ImageThat's good to hear. I might end up needing your help on finding Masky. If we do find him, I might be able to convince him to be a regular here with me. Maybe talk with some visitors if it comes to that.

That sounds fantastic! ^_^ When shall we begin our search? Oh, dear... I just remembered.. Discord stole my TARDIS! I need to get her back!!!

Grabber

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
iDoctor Whooves

That sounds fantastic! ^_^ When shall we begin our search? Oh, dear... I just remembered.. Discord stole my TARDIS! I need to get her back!!!
User Image
User ImageThat's no good. Is that what happened to him? We can't really do anything until you get that thing back.

Aged Lunatic

Rdash45678
Does it bother you that all the attention goes to the mane six in the show and not you guys?
User Image

Hello, miss Dash ^_^ I must say.. not quite ^ ^;; I do rather like going "unnoticed" if you will haha I don't really like publicity.. Too many ponies running up to me wanting to see my TARDIS then wanting to go for trips in it to go gallivanting around the universe and well... I only like bringing one companion at a time so it might muddy things up since I already have a traveling companion ^ ^;;;

Dapper Citizen

7,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
lady BonBon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Well, it is very eye-catching

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games