Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Pinkie pie breaks the fourth wall through your tv inviting other ponies to come to your world! What do?

Adopt one! 0.29545454545455 29.5% [ 78 ]
Push them back through the TV 0.079545454545455 8.0% [ 21 ]
Pinkie pie you owe me a new tv... 0.17045454545455 17.0% [ 45 ]
befriend and hope they bring you to their world to live and become a pony 0.45454545454545 45.5% [ 120 ]
Total Votes:[ 264 ]

Dapper Citizen

7,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
dipnoan
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Thank you so much for the explanation. I think I get what you are asking now.
Yes, I see a bit of resemblance since Lyra does like wearing...pants as with Uranus and her tux; however, Lyra can also be very artisitc with her lyre. I do think she fits Uranus much better however, since I haven't seen her act feminine very often. I believe BonBon fits Neptune quite well, I always pictured her somewhat feminine and she gets very creative with her sweets. I do not think Lyra or BonBon would really have much of a quarrel over who is who, but then again I am not them. As for the two having a relationship like Uranus and Neptune,...well that is not for me to say, everypony has their privacy and I will not invade theirs.

Apocalyptic Mage

16,700 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Timid 100
iOctavia
dipnoan
Thank you so much for the explanation. I think I get what you are asking now.
Yes, I see a bit of resemblance since Lyra does like wearing...pants as with Uranus and her tux; however, Lyra can also be very artisitc with her lyre. I do think she fits Uranus much better however, since I haven't seen her act feminine very often. I believe BonBon fits Neptune quite well, I always pictured her somewhat feminine and she gets very creative with her sweets. I do not think Lyra or BonBon would really have much of a quarrel over who is who, but then again I am not them. As for the two having a relationship like Uranus and Neptune,...well that is not for me to say, everypony has their privacy and I will not invade theirs.
User Image
Granted, granted. Whether or not the ponies have a relationship is moot, but the discussion of relationship being prevalent in both pairs does push the comparison of the four. I am curious whether or not they would fight over one of the characters over the other. Much like guys seem to do over Wolverine from XMen, which by the way, I do not understand. Is it the muscles? Or the constant frown? Does that scream manly or something?

Dapper Citizen

7,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
dipnoan

Granted, granted. Whether or not the ponies have a relationship is moot, but the discussion of relationship being prevalent in both pairs does push the comparison of the four. I am curious whether or not they would fight over one of the characters over the other. Much like guys seem to do over Wolverine from XMen, which by the way, I do not understand. Is it the muscles? Or the constant frown? Does that scream manly or something?
I see what you are saying; yes it is rather debatable, but the only ones who can say for sure is the pair themselves. Frankly, I do not know where I stand on the subject other than the two being very close as Vinyl and I are. As for the fighting, well giving it more thought, I think if they turned out to be big fans of the pair, deciding on their positions could be more of a conflict. Hmm..well with Wolverine, I believe they favor the powers he is bestowed; not to mention his "tough" demeanor. I believe it is more those qualities than anything.

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Forum Regular 100
iOctavia

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
//she clicks the button and all memories are restored and back to normal//

Dapper Citizen

7,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
iDJ PON-3
*Notices Vinyl after she pushed the button and returned to normal* Vinyl..? D-do you remember me?

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Forum Regular 100
iOctavia
iDJ PON-3
*Notices Vinyl after she pushed the button and returned to normal* Vinyl..? D-do you remember me?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
//she reverts back to adult and collapses on the ground//
Ughhh.......
//is unconscious//

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Aged Lunatic

iOctavia

iDJ PON-3

Ughhh.......
//is unconscious//

Oh, dear goodness! [Rushes over to Vinyl's side] Vinyl?! Can you hear me? Are you alright? [Doctor whips out his sonic and does a quick scan] Everything seems normal... Pulse is fine, no internal damage thank goodness... Vital signs seem normal [He carefully lifted her head and placed a pillow underneath her]
Best she rest up a bit... She's been through quite a lot

Dapper Citizen

7,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
iDJ PON-3

Ughhh.......
//is unconscious//

* She sees Vinyl beginning to collapse* VINYL!! *quickly bolts to her side, second to the Doctor* Vinyl ! Vinyl, please answer me! Please, I did not intend for this at all! Please, wake up..
iDoctor Whooves

Vinyl?! Can you hear me? Are you alright? [Doctor whips out his sonic and does a quick scan] Everything seems normal... Pulse is fine, no internal damage thank goodness... Vital signs seem normal [He carefully lifted her head and placed a pillow underneath her]
Best she rest up a bit... She's been through quite a lot

*Calms down a bit after Doctor's analysis, but is still very shaky* A-are you certain about that, Doctor? How can you tell? What has happened to her?

Fashionable Businesswoman

6,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
dipnoan
User ImageCould you see Lyra and BonBon in a Sailor Neptune and Sailor Uranus situation? Further more, you think they would argue about who is who?

uranus isn't a pretty planet name. XD *pouts*

If your alluding to something more then that then redface well... you should stop stairing. >_>

We are just friends ok. The fact that we are both super sexy is just a coincidence. ^-^

*Looks down at own miniskirt*... lol I think it would suit me well. I love Sailor moon. =3
We should totally dress up.

I think I could talk her into be Uranus. We both like being pretty even though she is more boyish at times XD

My excuss will be the hair. I could dye my hair and her hair is shorter. Hope she bites. I want to be the pretty one and I dun wanna be uranus!

Fashionable Businesswoman

6,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

I made this. Was having trouble with the eyes dissappearing. I hate the way flash does gif images. The swf file or movie file always works but animated gifs stuff up constantly. The eyes keep dissappearing. I think its because I used a gradient and a mask layer but I just could not fix it. Anyway what do you think?

I think I'll just make static emtion pics. These animated gifs are just too annoying. That or I'll export it as a gif sequence to get each frame, then take it into photoshop to make a proper animated gif. Time consuming if there are many frames but worth it. I'll troubleshoot gif animation in flash in afew days when I'm back online.

Anyway what do you think? (please note that I know the eyes are a bit crosseyed its mainly just a gif animation test. I broke everything into seperate symbols for later use in animation or images.)

User Image

Precious Sweetheart

9,100 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Generous 100

Everyone looks so adorable with the post layouts.

Apocalyptic Mage

16,700 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Timid 100
lady BonBon
dipnoan
User ImageCould you see Lyra and BonBon in a Sailor Neptune and Sailor Uranus situation? Further more, you think they would argue about who is who?

uranus isn't a pretty planet name. XD *pouts*

If your alluding to something more then that then redface well... you should stop stairing. >_>

We are just friends ok. The fact that we are both super sexy is just a coincidence. ^-^

*Looks down at own miniskirt*... lol I think it would suit me well. I love Sailor moon. =3
We should totally dress up.

I think I could talk her into be Uranus. We both like being pretty even though she is more boyish at times XD

My excuss will be the hair. I could dye my hair and her hair is shorter. Hope she bites. I want to be the pretty one and I dun wanna be uranus!

Haha! I knew Lyra and BonBon would fight over who is who. Lyra has the looks but more of the personality of Uranus. Also, I'm not suggesting that you two are a couple. It's more the controversy of the relationship status.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games