Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Pinkie pie breaks the fourth wall through your tv inviting other ponies to come to your world! What do?

Adopt one! 0.29323308270677 29.3% [ 78 ]
Push them back through the TV 0.082706766917293 8.3% [ 22 ]
Pinkie pie you owe me a new tv... 0.17293233082707 17.3% [ 46 ]
befriend and hope they bring you to their world to live and become a pony 0.45112781954887 45.1% [ 120 ]
Total Votes:[ 266 ]

Kindly Friend

iDoctor Whooves
User Image
User Image
Hello, Doctor! *hugs him back tight* I'm alright, yourself? 4laugh

Dapper Citizen

8,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
iDoctor Whooves
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I haven't the slightest idea. Last I recall, she was with us here at Sugarcube Corner. Perhaps her parents picked her up; I really trusted you to watch her while I was inside.

Kindly Friend

iOctavia

User Image
User Image
Good eveing, Miss Octavia! *Fluttershy glides over and hugs her as well* It has, hasn't it?! I'm so sorry. I've been so busy with Questing and Work and what not sweatdrop

How have you been? ^ ^

Dapper Citizen

8,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
The Element of Kindness
Not too much, thank you for asking. As of now, I am waiting on Vinyl's final decision to turn back to her original age...it's a long story really which is now approaching denouement. All will be resolved with a simple push of a button..or the absence of said action..

Aged Lunatic

The Element of Kindness
User Image
User Image
Hello, Doctor! *hugs him back tight* I'm alright, yourself? 4laugh

Fantastic! ^ ^ I'm doing quite well, thank you. Um.. Don't mean to trouble you, dear but have you by any chance seen Derpy? I went home a little while ago and she wasn't there ^^;; I know she tends to get lost on her way home sometimes ^^;;

Aged Lunatic

iOctavia
I haven't the slightest idea. Last I recall, she was with us here at Sugarcube Corner. Perhaps her parents picked her up; I really trusted you to watch her while I was inside.

She was here a second ago.. Oh, wait! I believe she stepped out for a bit. I recall something about her father wondering where she was so she went back home.

Dapper Citizen

8,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
iDoctor Whooves
Oh, very well then. I do hope her lemonade does not go to waste *takes a sip of her tea* I wonder what is keeping Vinyl now. Did she return to that music shop per chance?

Tiny Mage

17,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Timid 100
User ImageCould you see Lyra and BonBon in a Sailor Neptune and Sailor Uranus situation? Further more, you think they would argue about who is who?

Desirable Survivor

The Element of Kindness

iOctavia

*He soon finished it* Ah that tasted like pepsi from my world. Oh hey Fluttershy, Blue has been wanting to see ya lately. *A little blue bird appeared from behind his head*

Dapper Citizen

8,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
dipnoan
User ImageCould you see Lyra and BonBon in a Sailor Neptune and Sailor Uranus situation? Further more, you think they would argue about who is who?
Could you perhaps elaborate a little? I am not all too familiar with those two characters

Tiny Mage

17,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Timid 100
iOctavia
dipnoan
Could you perhaps elaborate a little? I am not all too familiar with those two characters

Well, I don't think it's any surprise that My Little Pony can be compared to Sailor Moon. Ever since the second episode what with the floating, transformation sequence. So, whenever I see this board I think of the Outer Senshi.

Neptune and Uranus are a pair.

Neptune is very feminine and Uranus is often pictured in mens ware. Uranus is a race car driver who is very physically adept, while Neptune is rather artistic and plays the violin.

The hair the characters and the coats of Lyra and BonBon was what first got me thinking about the comparison of the characters. Then there was the romantic debate. In the Japanese version of the show, they are a couple. There is no question that the ladies are romantically involved. Thinking that Americans wouldn't be able to take a lesbian relationship, they changed the characters into cousins. Which made images like this:

and others where they actually kiss, quite odd. I mean, was that really better socially, at the time?

Thus there is the question, as characters, do you suppose Lyra and BonBon would fight over whom is who?

Kindly Friend

iDoctor Whooves

iOctavia

roninhope

User Image
User Image
"I-I'm sorry, Doctor! I-I'm afraid I haven't seen Derpy around in a while..." Fluttershy mumbled, feeling bad for not having seen her.

Fluttershy cocked her head in confusion at Octavia while asking "L-long story? V-vinyls age? Wh-what happened?"

She then turned her attention to Three Quarters and said, "Oh hello! It has been a while as well!" She beamed when she saw the blue bird she had given him for a pet and waved to the small creature, happy to see them as well.

Desirable Survivor

The Element of Kindness

How have you been today and Blu here has been dying to see you. *Dane chuckled as the bird flew over and flew around Fluttershy's head*

Aged Lunatic

The Element of Kindness

User Image
User Image
"I-I'm sorry, Doctor! I-I'm afraid I haven't seen Derpy around in a while..." Fluttershy mumbled, feeling bad for not having seen her.

Fluttershy cocked her head in confusion at Octavia while asking "L-long story? V-vinyls age? Wh-what happened?"

She then turned her attention to Three Quarters and said, "Oh hello! It has been a while as well!" She beamed when she saw the blue bird she had given him for a pet and waved to the small creature, happy to see them as well.

That's quite alright, dear ^_^ Oh, that mare! haha She's always getting lost or distracted... But she does have a certain charm I can't quite seem to put my hoof on ^^;; Oh... Yes... Vinyl ^^;;; Ah, there's been a bit on an incident involving a rather strange amulet... It has drastically altered Vinyl's age causing her to revert back to a filly.

Dapper Citizen

8,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
The Element of Kindness

Oh dear..you asked. Alright then, it started when I reverted to a foal. After some turn of events, I locked myself in my room, Vinyl got mad and threw the source of me returning to normal against a wall; the resulting flash turned her into a filly as well. Now after that, Dane retrieved a potion to return us to normal, Vinyl spilled her batch but I reverted. Doctor quickly went back in time to retrieve half so it would not be spilled; however, Vinyl began losing memories, so when she saw me, she darted into the woods. After quite a bit of turmoil, she was retrieved; but I had to go back in to acquire the said potion that she dropped. I passed out when using Doctor's tool against a Manticore, and Zecora brought me to her hut where I recovered and she made a potion of her own, since I lost the original. I promptly returned here, where I found out the Doctor fixed the pendant that Vinyl had originally broke far back right after she turned to a filly, and so now here we all are. Just waiting to see if Vinyl uses said pendant to revert.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff