Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Pinkie pie breaks the fourth wall through your tv inviting other ponies to come to your world! What do?

Adopt one! 0.29545454545455 29.5% [ 78 ]
Push them back through the TV 0.079545454545455 8.0% [ 21 ]
Pinkie pie you owe me a new tv... 0.17045454545455 17.0% [ 45 ]
befriend and hope they bring you to their world to live and become a pony 0.45454545454545 45.5% [ 120 ]
Total Votes:[ 264 ]

Dapper Citizen

7,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
roninhope

Bonjour! *Dane yelled before going through the door and smiling* Hey Doctor, how have things been?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Umm...Dane, everypony else is outside, waiting for their orders I am here to retrieve

Desirable Survivor

iOctavia

Oh...I guess I got a bit lost. *Dane smiled nervously and soon went outside*

Dapper Citizen

7,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
roninhope
iOctavia

Oh...I guess I got a bit lost. *Dane smiled nervously and soon went outside*
*whispers to herself* Oh yes, Celestia forbid you stop and say hello to me...* gets to front of line* Oh yes, Hello Mrs. Cake, may I please have an Earl Grey tea, a lemonade, a can of Pegapsi, umm...I suppose I will have a plain green tea, and I suppose another Pegapsi for Vinyl as well.

Shy Genius

10,200 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Timid 100
I've been drawing. I might make this thread my permanant art home for gaia.

(*also still dont have internet. The usb stick broke. Now the account is cancelled because I'm sick of dealing with them. I'm just sorting out if I can get proper internet put in my house now and because I'm renting I have to talk to the rental agency/home owner.)

Fashionable Businesswoman

6,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
iDoctor Whooves
lady BonBon
I just wanted everyone to know that I'm going to be quite busy with an
order for a banquet that has come in so I won't be around for awhile.
Hope everyone has fun and stays out of trouble (as much as possible
while still having fun) while I'm gone.

(* my internet has died so I wont be posting till I get it fixed. I'm posting this from
McDonalds Wifi just to give you all this message. I'll miss you and hopefully get
it fixed sooner rather then later.)

((I'll miss you Bon Bon... Actually have missed seeing you around. I hope you can get it fixed soon!))

Thanks. I'll try and pop in when I can but it's turning out to be more bigger then I thought.

(*see ghenjas message for more info)

Fashionable Businesswoman

6,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Revered Samurai
Hello again everyone/pony. How are you?
My question is for everypony
(other than Octavia of course, unless you want to hear my response).
What is your favorite musical piece?

I havn't been around much but I heard your question and that means I have to answer it ^-^.

Hmn I like alot of music though I tend to just listen to pop music and whats out at the moment. I have been enjoying lady gaga lately. I like listening to poker face and poke the air when I dance like I'm literally poking someones face. haha lol.

I'm not really sure though. I'll have to think about it abit more. I like it all though. Well not rap or any of that vulgar stuff tho. Needs to be something you can dance or jump to.

oh oh I heard Aqua have made a new song. I should check it out. I used to love laughing with my friends singing barbie filly. It got old pretty fast but it was fun and funny for awhile.

Hmn my most fav... it would have to be something from Black eyed Peas. Don't have time to pick just one atm tho. sorry. bye.

(haha now I'm gonna have to make a pony version of barbie, with ken in human form on the back of it. Nothing suss XD, actually with her golden hair that would be pretty cool. Have to make her propersions grotesque just like the real barbie tho XD)

Aged Lunatic

roninhope

Bonjour! *Dane yelled before going through the door and smiling* Hey Doctor, how have things been?

Ah, hello, Dane ^_^ I've been alright, just a bit hectic what with what's been going on with Vinyl ^^;; How are things on your end? ^^

Aged Lunatic

lady BonBon

((Oh, dear goodness I hope everything is alright! I know how pesky technology can be -_- Tavi and I always seem to be plagued by similar problems))

Desirable Survivor

iDoctor Whooves

Things have been alright, heard you fixed my pendent. *Dane smiled before he overheard Octavia and chuckled softly as he then said* Sorry Octavia, hello.

Aged Lunatic

roninhope

Things have been alright, heard you fixed my pendent. *Dane smiled before he overheard Octavia and chuckled softly as he then said* Sorry Octavia, hello.

Yes! You have no idea how many planets I had to travel to just to find a jeweler who could fix something as intricate as anthropomorphic enhancers! I do admit it was rather fun ^^ A lot like old times when it was just me my TARDIS and one goal in mind haha

Desirable Survivor

iDoctor Whooves

Very true Doctor....and has Vinyl decided to use it yet?

Aged Lunatic

roninhope

Very true Doctor....and has Vinyl decided to use it yet?

Yes, I suppose she has... Tavi has the amulet right now, although I think she already gave it to Vinyl.

Desirable Survivor

iDoctor Whooves

If Vinyl has it again...she's still a filly then.

Aged Lunatic

roninhope

Indeed, however, I believe she hasn't used it yet... I anticipated her wanting to hang on to it so I had the pendant reinforced to prevent any further "accidents" ^^;;

Desirable Survivor

iDoctor Whooves
roninhope

Indeed, however, I believe she hasn't used it yet... I anticipated her wanting to hang on to it so I had the pendant reinforced to prevent any further "accidents" ^^;;

Thanks. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games