Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Pinkie pie breaks the fourth wall through your tv inviting other ponies to come to your world! What do?

Adopt one! 0.29323308270677 29.3% [ 78 ]
Push them back through the TV 0.082706766917293 8.3% [ 22 ]
Pinkie pie you owe me a new tv... 0.17293233082707 17.3% [ 46 ]
befriend and hope they bring you to their world to live and become a pony 0.45112781954887 45.1% [ 120 ]
Total Votes:[ 266 ]

Cutie-Pie

15,550 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
iOctavia

She nodded “ Yes Jelly babies, if you want more just ask the doctor. He’s got tons in the Tardis!” she nodded in agreement “ Yes its good to know the doctor at times like this"

Dapper Citizen

8,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
iDoctor Whooves
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Well, still, I am in a great deal of debt to you for doing this. Now Vinyl won't have to drink that...gawd awful potion. Oh, by the way, Doctor, these jelly babies are delicious; but why do they call them jelly babies?

Aged Lunatic

Tsuki_Kirkland

User Image

“ Bananna muffins sound really good “ She licked her lips thinking about them “ you really like butter don’t you doctor?”

Indeed I do ^w^ It's one of the few things that tasted "right" after my last incarnation.. New body, new mouth, new teeth ^^;; It's kind of like eating right after you've brushed your teeth or came back from a visit to the dentist after having your entire mouth cleaned... Nothing quite tastes right

Dapper Citizen

8,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
Tsuki_Kirkland
iOctavia

She nodded “ Yes Jelly babies, if you want more just ask the doctor. He’s got tons in the Tardis!” she nodded in agreement “ Yes its good to know the doctor at times like this"
Thank you, I will keep that in mind. So how was spending time with Vinyl?

Aged Lunatic

iOctavia
Well, still, I am in a great deal of debt to you for doing this. Now Vinyl won't have to drink that...gawd awful potion. Oh, by the way, Doctor, these jelly babies are delicious; but why do they call them jelly babies?

Aw it's no trouble, dear really ^^;; I couldn't sit idly by while a friend almost ceased to exist, what kind of person would I be... eh pony ^^;; Oh, right, jelly babies ^^ Well, dear back on Earth where I acquire these delightful little sweets they call them jelly babies because they resemble human babies... The shape.. not the size ^^;; A normal human baby is 100 times the size of these treats ^^;; Also they're not multicolored, well... They do have color to them but not in the extremes of orange or green ^^;;

Dapper Citizen

8,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
iDoctor Whooves

Aw it's no trouble, dear really ^^;; I couldn't sit idly by while a friend almost ceased to exist, what kind of person would I be... eh pony ^^;; Oh, right, jelly babies ^^ Well, dear back on Earth where I acquire these delightful little sweets they call them jelly babies because they resemble human babies... The shape.. not the size ^^;; A normal human baby is 100 times the size of these treats ^^;; Also they're not multicolored, well... They do have color to them but not in the extremes of orange or green ^^;;
L-little babies, as in baby foals? *imagines eating jelly foals*. . .I think I'm done now...*pushes bag away*

Aged Lunatic

iOctavia
L-little babies, as in baby foals? *imagines eating jelly foals*. . .I think I'm done now...*pushes bag away*

No, no they're made out of gelatin and sugar ^^;; Although that reminds me of what Bon Bon told me a few days ago about baby ponies [Doctor let out a light snicker] So sorry.. baby ponies [He giggled]

Cutie-Pie

15,550 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
iOctavia

iDoctor Whooves

“It was.. okay. She didn’t really seem to want to play anything with me” She took a bite of Jelly baby She looked to the doctor “ is it hard re-incarnating doctor ?”

Dapper Citizen

8,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
iDoctor Whooves

No, no they're made out of gelatin and sugar ^^;; Although that reminds me of what Bon Bon told me a few days ago about baby ponies [Doctor let out a light snicker] So sorry.. baby ponies [He giggled]
N-not helping... I think I'll just get a cup of tea instead.

Aged Lunatic

iOctavia

Tsuki_Kirkland
“It was.. okay. She didn’t really seem to want to play anything with me” She took a bite of Jelly baby She looked to the doctor “ is it hard re-incarnating doctor ?”

Oh, dear.. Vinyl didn't play with you, lovey? [He turned to look at Vinyl a bit disappointed] Oh, about that... Whenever I regenerate it is a bit frightening, I never know what kind of person I will become let alone if I have any more incarnations left in me... Next time I may not be so lucky and finally pass on. But I try not to let it get me down any longer ^_^ I have led a good life and I have met so many wonderful people along the way as well as ponies haha

Dapper Citizen

8,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
Tsuki_Kirkland

Oh, I see. *is about to take a bite of the jelly baby, and looks at it* *sigh* *tosses it back into the bag*. Well perhaps she was just not acting as herself due to the unstable circumstances.

Aged Lunatic

iOctavia
N-not helping... I think I'll just get a cup of tea instead.

[Doctor finally got over the giggles and regained his composure] A cup of tea sounds fantastic right about now! I am a bit drained from all that running around ^^;; It was rather exciting and quite fun actually ^^

Cutie-Pie

15,550 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
iDoctor Whooves

“Its okay doctor, it could of been worse. At least she didn’t run off or anything and have me chase after her” she put down the empty bag of jelly babies “ Ah.. that must be awful to regenerate . Its good that you’ve got a positive attitude about it “

iOctavia

“I bet that’s “ She noticed her throw the jelly baby back “ What’s wrong miss octavia? Don’t you like jelly babies “

Dapper Citizen

8,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
iDoctor Whooves

[Doctor finally got over the giggles and regained his composure] A cup of tea sounds fantastic right about now! I am a bit drained from all that running around ^^;; It was rather exciting and quite fun actually ^^
Very well, I'll go order some, which do you prefer?

Aged Lunatic

Tsuki_Kirkland

“Its okay doctor, it could of been worse. At least she didn’t run off or anything and have me chase after her” she put down the empty bag of jelly babies “ Ah.. that must be awful to regenerate . Its good that you’ve got a positive attitude about it “

Still.. it would have been nice if you two could have had a bit of fun. Not to worry, dear we can still play just as soon as I had a bit of a rest [He smiled and sat down feeling a bit relieved to rest his legs a while. He noticed the empty bag and pulled out another from one of his many coat pockets] Here you are, sweetheart.. I'm afraid I might have sat on these at some point but I'm sure they taste fine just the same ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff