Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Pinkie pie breaks the fourth wall through your tv inviting other ponies to come to your world! What do?

Adopt one! 0.29545454545455 29.5% [ 78 ]
Push them back through the TV 0.079545454545455 8.0% [ 21 ]
Pinkie pie you owe me a new tv... 0.17045454545455 17.0% [ 45 ]
befriend and hope they bring you to their world to live and become a pony 0.45454545454545 45.5% [ 120 ]
Total Votes:[ 264 ]

Fashionable Businesswoman

6,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I just wanted everyone to know that I'm going to be quite busy with an
order for a banquet that has come in so I won't be around for awhile.
Hope everyone has fun and stays out of trouble (as much as possible
while still having fun) while I'm gone.

(* my internet has died so I wont be posting till I get it fixed. I'm posting this from
McDonalds Wifi just to give you all this message. I'll miss you and hopefully get
it fixed sooner rather then later.)

Aged Lunatic

lady BonBon
I just wanted everyone to know that I'm going to be quite busy with an
order for a banquet that has come in so I won't be around for awhile.
Hope everyone has fun and stays out of trouble (as much as possible
while still having fun) while I'm gone.

(* my internet has died so I wont be posting till I get it fixed. I'm posting this from
McDonalds Wifi just to give you all this message. I'll miss you and hopefully get
it fixed sooner rather then later.)

((I'll miss you Bon Bon... Actually have missed seeing you around. I hope you can get it fixed soon!))

Aged Lunatic

Tsuki_Kirkland
She pouted “aww.. well we’ll figure something out “ She handed over the bag so Octavia could pick as many as she liked out and waved to the doctor “ Welcome back Doctor”
“iOctavia”

Hello, dears have I missed anything? ^_^ [Doctor trotted back happily with the amulet in hoof]

Cheery Cutie-Pie

14,950 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
iDoctor Whooves

User Image

“Hello doctor welcome back” She set down the bag of Jelly babies by Octavia so she could keep taking as many as she needed” You haven’t missed much, we got miss vinyl back to a filly.. but now I’m cheering miss Octavia up and letting her eat jelly babies"

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
//walks up to tavi//
I-im r-ready....

Dapper Citizen

7,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
iDoctor Whooves
Tsuki_Kirkland
She pouted “aww.. well we’ll figure something out “ She handed over the bag so Octavia could pick as many as she liked out and waved to the doctor “ Welcome back Doctor”
“iOctavia”

Hello, dears have I missed anything? ^_^ [Doctor trotted back happily with the amulet in hoof]
D-doctor? Is that the..amulet that Vinyl destroyed? Oh this is wonderful! Thank you, thank you, thank you. I will get it to Vinyl right away. *takes the amulet*...Thank you!

Aged Lunatic

iOctavia
D-doctor? Is that the..amulet that Vinyl destroyed? Oh this is wonderful! Thank you, thank you, thank you. I will get it to Vinyl right away. *takes the amulet*...Thank you!

Glad I could help ^^ It took me quite a while to collect all the pieces and travel to get it repaired.. a couple of days to be exact ^^;; Thankfully I have the TARDIS so I was only gone for a couple of minutes haha

Aged Lunatic

Tsuki_Kirkland

User Image

“Hello doctor welcome back” She set down the bag of Jelly babies by Octavia so she could keep taking as many as she needed” You haven’t missed much, we got miss vinyl back to a filly.. but now I’m cheering miss Octavia up and letting her eat jelly babies"

Brilliant ^^ Thank you, dear [He wrapped his foreleg around her to give her a little hug] Jelly babies always work ^_~ and bananas, one can never go wrong with bananas... Good source of potassium ^_^

Dapper Citizen

7,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
iDoctor Whooves
Glad I could help ^^ It took me quite a while to collect all the pieces and travel to get it repaired.. a couple of days to be exact ^^;; Thankfully I have the TARDIS so I was only gone for a couple of minutes haha
iDJ PON-3

Oh, I'm sorry to hear, well I owe you quite a bit.
Oh, Vinyl..Are you sure, little one?

Cheery Cutie-Pie

14,950 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
iDoctor Whoove
g8bjvasa:0="iDoctor Whooves”]

User Image

She nodded “ Its hard not to like Jelly babies, they’re deliciosu” She pulled out another bag the doctor had given her and took out a jelly baby, eating it “ Bananas? they’re okay I guess”

Dapper Citizen

7,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
smexy_angel_girl101

Your request is ready, I'm terribly sorry it is not of equal quality, but so many variables went wrong: time, new poses, color. Anyway, this was the best I could do under..less than favorable conditions:
User Image
I still do not fully agree with the heart, but it does help the mood a tad and I do not wish to diminish your request any further.

Aged Lunatic

iDJ PON-3

iOctavia
Oh, I'm sorry to hear, well I owe you quite a bit.
Oh, Vinyl..Are you sure, little one?

Oh, no worries.. it's what I do ^_^ I'm just glad I could find a jeweler to get the bloody thing to work. Funny thing about that planet, I was just there a few days ago buying Derpy a present ^^;; Ingenious race, they do expert work, then again what could one expect from beings that have two sets of thumbs. Very unsightly to look at but they brew a fantastic cup of tea!

Aged Lunatic

Tsuki_Kirkland

User Image

She nodded “ Its hard not to like Jelly babies, they’re deliciosu” She pulled out another bag the doctor had given her and took out a jelly baby, eating it “ Bananas? they’re okay I guess”

Indeed ^^ I like bananas. Bananas are good. Oh, especially Derpy's banana muffins with butter! Butter makes everything taste good ^_^ Then again, her muffins taste just fine without the butter ^^;;

Cheery Cutie-Pie

14,950 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
iDoctor Whoove
g8bjvasa:0="iDoctor Whooves”]

User Image

“ Bananna muffins sound really good “ She licked her lips thinking about them “ you really like butter don’t you doctor?”

Dapper Citizen

7,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
Tsuki_Kirkland
“iOctavia”

iDoctor Whooves

Thank you dear, these..jelly babies was it? They are quite delectable. Hehe, it's times like this that make me thankful that we know a pony such as the Doctor.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games