Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Pinkie pie breaks the fourth wall through your tv inviting other ponies to come to your world! What do?

Adopt one! 0.29323308270677 29.3% [ 78 ]
Push them back through the TV 0.082706766917293 8.3% [ 22 ]
Pinkie pie you owe me a new tv... 0.17293233082707 17.3% [ 46 ]
befriend and hope they bring you to their world to live and become a pony 0.45112781954887 45.1% [ 120 ]
Total Votes:[ 266 ]

Dapper Citizen

8,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
Tsuki_Kirkland
Cherry was watching unsure how to help with everything , sitting she took a jelly baby from the bag and bit into it.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oh..hello Cherry dear. *smiles a little with still wet eyes and a puked on chest* S-sorry you have to see me like this, but I am on the verge of returning Vinyl to her original state

Cheery Cutie-Pie

15,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
iOctavia

“Hi miss Octavia, welcome back , are you going to be okay” She tried to avoid looking at the puke lest it make her sick “ Is there any way I can help?"

Dapper Citizen

8,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
Tsuki_Kirkland
iOctavia

“Hi miss Octavia, welcome back , are you going to be okay” She tried to avoid looking at the puke lest it make her sick “ Is there any way I can help?"
*wipes her eyes* Y-yes..I'll be fine, dear. Vinyl is at a more coherent age now..perhaps I can get her to drink the rest so we can resume normality. Hmm...I'm not entirely sure, everything seems to be going well right now..I just wish I knew what the Doctor left to do.

Cheery Cutie-Pie

15,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
iOctavia
Tsuki_Kirkland
iOctavia

*wipes her eyes* Y-yes..I'll be fine, dear. Vinyl is at a more coherent age now..perhaps I can get her to drink the rest so we can resume normality. Hmm...I'm not entirely sure, everything seems to be going well right now..I just wish I knew what the Doctor left to do.

Noticing her wiping her eyes cherry got up trotting over “Want a jelly baby? it might make you feel better”

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Forum Regular 100
iOctavia
Tsuki_Kirkland
iOctavia

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Octopus do i have to drink it? it smells like poop
//she crosses her arms and shakes her head//

Dapper Citizen

8,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
Tsuki_Kirkland

Noticing her wiping her eyes cherry got up trotting over “Want a jelly baby? it might make you feel better”
*sniff* Oh, thank you dear, *eats the jelly baby* hmm...these are, interesting.

Dapper Citizen

8,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
iDJ PON-3

I know it's bad, I had to take it myself a while back, but believe me it is very beneficial if you do..How about this, if you consume the rest of it, I will owe you one favor of your choosing...within reason. How does that sound?

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Forum Regular 100
iOctavia
iDJ PON-3

I know it's bad, I had to take it myself a while back, but believe me it is very beneficial if you do..How about this, if you consume the rest of it, I will owe you one favor of your choosing...within reason. How does that sound?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Gee octopus your crazy!
//sees record store//
oooo~
//she gets distracted and starts to walk over to the store//

Cheery Cutie-Pie

15,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
iOctavia

“They’re something the doctor gave me, he has tons of them in the Tardis . they’re from some other place he visits” She took a bite of one she had picked form the bag” uh.. where did miss vinyl go?"

Dapper Citizen

8,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
iDJ PON-3

Gee octopus your crazy!
//sees record store//
oooo~
//she gets distracted and starts to walk over to the store//
*joins Vinyl and looks into the store* You know...in your later years, you become a great and popular DJ, you actually become quite successful in your trade. Your turntable style is matched by no other, and you are adored by many...Your future holds great treasures, Vinyl...the things is...it has all already happened. You simply need to drink that potion to recover to that aforementioned age. *turns to Vinyl* I would very much wish to have my dearest friend back...but forcing you would be simply barbaric..So I leave the choice to you. *walks back to Sugarcube Corner*

Dapper Citizen

8,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
Tsuki_Kirkland
iOctavia

“They’re something the doctor gave me, he has tons of them in the Tardis . they’re from some other place he visits” She took a bite of one she had picked form the bag” uh.. where did miss vinyl go?"
She went to that music shop, I believe she wants a simple DJ set, but looking at it it seems far more simplistic than the one she already has *keeps an eye on Vinyl* *sigh* I do hope she returns to normal...things won't quite be the same

Cheery Cutie-Pie

15,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
iOctavia

“I’m sure you’ll get her back to Normal miss octavia. It will just take some time” she paused and thought “ I wonder if it would still work if we could put that stuff into something sweet that she might be willing to eat”

Dapper Citizen

8,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
Tsuki_Kirkland
iOctavia

“I’m sure you’ll get her back to Normal miss octavia. It will just take some time” she paused and thought “ I wonder if it would still work if we could put that stuff into something sweet that she might be willing to eat”
*rests her head on her hoof* No..Dane warned me if I mix it with something, it could have terrible consequences, like lizard skin or the like. I am allowing her to decide, it is not my life to be forcing decisions anyway. *puts her head on the table between her hooves* I..just want her back..so much *gestures for another jelly baby*

Aged Lunatic

iDJ PON-3

iOctavia

Tsuki_Kirkland

[Sounds of the TARDIS re-materializing were heard as it came into view right next to everypony near Sugarcube Corner. Out stepped the Doctor holding something in his hoof. He was smiling a bit but one could tell he was quite exhausted] Well, now that was fun... I'm back just like I promised everyone and look [He held up the amulet that was once destroyed now fully functional and unscathed as if nothing had ever happened to it] I had quite a time locating it; then I was off to another world I know where they repair jewelry of this nature, then back to another planet where they fix physical anthromorphers much like this one and, well... Let's just say I did a lot of dimensional hopping ^^;; I almost missed the coordinates for Equestria and ended up back in London for a brief period; which was plenty exciting since I was able to experience the simplistic life of an equine back on Earth... I almost ended up as glue but that's another tale to tell ^^;;

Cheery Cutie-Pie

15,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
“iOctavia”

iDoctor Whooves

She pouted “aww.. well we’ll figure something out “ She handed over the bag so Octavia could pick as many as she liked out and waved to the doctor “ Welcome back Doctor”

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games