Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Pinkie pie breaks the fourth wall through your tv inviting other ponies to come to your world! What do?

Adopt one! 0.29323308270677 29.3% [ 78 ]
Push them back through the TV 0.082706766917293 8.3% [ 22 ]
Pinkie pie you owe me a new tv... 0.17293233082707 17.3% [ 46 ]
befriend and hope they bring you to their world to live and become a pony 0.45112781954887 45.1% [ 120 ]
Total Votes:[ 266 ]

Dapper Citizen

8,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
iDoctor Whooves
What?! [He rushed over to Tavi's side puzzled as to Vinyl's transformation] Yes, good idea, Tavi.. Vinyl must drink it now or she may just vanish from existence!

iDJ PON-3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*turns to him with a worried and tearing face*DON'T YOU THINK I'M TRYING, DOCTOR! *gestures Vinyl to drink from the potion bottle again* Please...just drink it..please...it's for your own good...

Aged Lunatic

iDJ PON-3
iOctavia
*turns to him with a worried and tearing face*DON'T YOU THINK I'M TRYING, DOCTOR! *gestures Vinyl to drink from the potion bottle again* Please...just drink it..please...it's for your own good...

[Doctor embraces Tavi] I know you're trying, dear.. Don't fret, I still have plan B should she not want to drink it... I just need to get back to my TARDIS which is in the forest yet again... [He sighs deeply as he looks towards the darkness of Everfree]

Aged Lunatic

Derrpy Hooves

iDJ PON-3

iLyra Heartstrings

iOctavia

lady BonBon

200 Pages! ^_^

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Forum Regular 100
iOctavia
iDoctor Whooves
What?! [He rushed over to Tavi's side puzzled as to Vinyl's transformation] Yes, good idea, Tavi.. Vinyl must drink it now or she may just vanish from existence!

iDJ PON-3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
//she takes a taste and eyes widen in discust then spits it out all over tavi's face//
PFFT!!!
//has innocent look//

Dapper Citizen

8,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
iDJ PON-3

I know it tastes awful...but you must drink it..please *gestures the bottle again a little more forcefully* Please Vinyl...please..just drink it..

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Forum Regular 100
iOctavia
iDJ PON-3

I know it tastes awful...but you must drink it..please *gestures the bottle again a little more forcefully* Please Vinyl...please..just drink it..

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
//tastes it again emotion_puke and barfs in octavia's arms//

Dapper Citizen

8,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
iDoctor Whooves
Are you sure about going in there?..What exactly is your Plan B anyway?

Aged Lunatic

iOctavia
Are you sure about going in there?..What exactly is your Plan B anyway?

I have no other choice... I can't just leave the old girl in there by herself anyway. I promise I will return, Tavi.. Please just keep watch over little Vinyl, I won't be gone long...
[He turned back and trotted off into the woods yet again with sonic screwdriver in hand]

Dapper Citizen

8,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
iDJ PON-3
*begins all out crying* P-please Vinyl, drink the potion... *gestures the potion a third time with a little more force* ...please..

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Forum Regular 100
iOctavia
iDJ PON-3
*begins all out crying* P-please Vinyl, drink the potion... *gestures the potion a third time with a little more force* ...please..

//takes a gulp good enough to transform into filly//
OCTOPUS YOU'RE BACK
//she smiled happily//

Dapper Citizen

8,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
iDJ PON-3

OCTOPUS YOU'RE BACK
//she smiled happily//
Oh, Vinyl..Thank Celestia, I thought I was going to lose you *hugs Vinyl tightly*

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Forum Regular 100
iOctavia
iDJ PON-3

OCTOPUS YOU'RE BACK
//she smiled happily//
Oh, Vinyl..Thank Celestia, I thought I was going to lose you *hugs Vinyl tightly*

//she notices your vest//
Eww octopus thats nasty what did you eat?

Dapper Citizen

8,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
iDJ PON-3
Hehe..don't worry about it, I'll clean up later. Right now, I would much appreciate it if you drink the rest of this potion *hands the opened bottle to Vinyl*

Aged Lunatic

[Doctor battled his way thru the darkness of the Everfree forest as a pack of hungry timberwolves pursued him closely. He darted in a zigzag formation to try and throw them off his trail as he approached a cliff almost slipping off] Oh, bugger! [He regained his balance and looked around frantically for a method to get across spotting an overturned log] ... Too practical... Not to mention cliche [He heard the wolves approaching and he got a running start jumping across almost missing the ledge. He scrambled to climb up as not to fall and safely made it with the wolves peering at him angrily from the other side. He dusted himself off and rushed off into the dark yet again. Doctor had been searching for quite some time until finally in a small clearing he recognized he spotted the lovely blue box. He happily trotted over to her smiling as he opened up the doors and walked over to the control panel] Hello, dear I'm home ^_^ Did you miss me? [He playfully flipped a couple switches as he started her up] Allons-y! [He shouted excitedly as he hit the last flashy button and he and the TARDIS were off]

Cheery Cutie-Pie

15,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
Cherry was watching unsure how to help with everything , sitting she took a jelly baby from the bag and bit into it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff