Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Pinkie pie breaks the fourth wall through your tv inviting other ponies to come to your world! What do?

Adopt one! 0.29323308270677 29.3% [ 78 ]
Push them back through the TV 0.082706766917293 8.3% [ 22 ]
Pinkie pie you owe me a new tv... 0.17293233082707 17.3% [ 46 ]
befriend and hope they bring you to their world to live and become a pony 0.45112781954887 45.1% [ 120 ]
Total Votes:[ 266 ]

Dangerous Member

User Imagebloop ha.ha. ha.
                                              User Image

ha y Lyra Heartstrings !ha

↳↳
                                      Hahaha, yeah!
                                      -Lyra gives a laugh before joining in and shaking her body in a weird dance-
                                      It's fine, dancing is just so much fun!
                                      And alrighty, if you ever need help don't hesitate to ask me! -Smiles-

( Are you talking about this post style? Because I made this one myself! But I really love the graphic designs he does for layouts, so pretty!

iDoctor Whooves

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Forum Regular 100
iOctavia

Tsuki_Kirkland

iDoctor Whooves

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
//she walks out of the store//
Where is octopus?
//she remembers she said something about the everfree forest//
OH YEAH IM GONNA GO FIND OCTOPUS!!!!
//starts walking to the everfree forest//

Aged Lunatic

iLyra Heartstrings
User Imagebloop ha.ha. ha.
                                              User Image

ha y Lyra Heartstrings !ha

↳↳
                                      Hahaha, yeah!
                                      -Lyra gives a laugh before joining in and shaking her body in a weird dance-
                                      It's fine, dancing is just so much fun!
                                      And alrighty, if you ever need help don't hesitate to ask me! -Smiles-

( Are you talking about this post style? Because I made this one myself! But I really love the graphic designs he does for layouts, so pretty!

Fantastic!
[Doctor continues to dance with Lyra in the same silly manner]
hahaha This is fun! ^w^ Go Lyra!
[He smiles and cheers her on]
Thank you, dear ^_^ That is very kind of you ^^ Should you need any help with anything I will do my best to help

((You made it?! How absolutely brilliant! It's very wonderful, dear it looks so professional ^^))

Aged Lunatic

iOctavia

Tsuki_Kirkland

iLyra Heartstrings

iDJ PON-3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
//she walks out of the store//
Where is octopus?
//she remembers she said something about the everfree forest//
OH YEAH IM GONNA GO FIND OCTOPUS!!!!
//starts walking to the everfree forest//

[Doctor was happily dancing with Lyra until he spotted filly Vinyl walk out of the music store headed for the forest] Dear, goodness! Vinyl, dearie don't wander into the forest; it's dangerous for such a little filly. [He rushed over to her] Please come back, dear little Cherry still wishes to play. Doesn't that sound nice? ^_^

Dangerous Member

iDoctor Whooves

Fantastic!
[Doctor continues to dance with Lyra in the same silly manner]
hahaha This is fun! ^w^ Go Lyra!
[He smiles and cheers her on]
Thank you, dear ^_^ That is very kind of you ^^ Should you need any help with anything I will do my best to help

((You made it?! How absolutely brilliant! It's very wonderful, dear it looks so professional ^^))

Yeah, shake your hooves!
-Shimmies about before looking up and noticing vinyl all small-
Whoa so she got hit with that weird thing too?
-Trots over towards the two of them-
How'd this even happen?

( I used to make little signature stuff for fun, but it's nothing too fancy and stunning. Same with the posting style. But thank you gosh. ;/////; )

Cheery Cutie-Pie

15,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
iDJ PON-3
iOctavia

iDoctor Whooves

“Hey wait up, you can’t go in the forest alone!” Cherry hurried after her , glad when the doctor stopped her “Yes lets’ play! that will be fun and miss octavia will be back soon

Aged Lunatic

iLyra Heartstrings
Yeah, shake your hooves!
-Shimmies about before looking up and noticing vinyl all small-
Whoa so she got hit with that weird thing too?
-Trots over towards the two of them-
How'd this even happen?

( I used to make little signature stuff for fun, but it's nothing too fancy and stunning. Same with the posting style. But thank you gosh. ;/////; )

iDJ PON-3

Yes, unfortunately Vinyl suffered the same fate as Tavi when she put on that blasted amulet... Tavi is currently looking for the potion to fix this mess. I do hope she is alright...

((I think it looks fantastic! ^^ I could never make one of those ^^;; miss Lyra um.. I don't wish to trouble you, but would it be possible if I could purchase a posting style from you? I do like how you made yours and well.. I would be happy that my gold would be going to a friend ^^ ))

Aged Lunatic

Tsuki_Kirkland

“Hey wait up, you can’t go in the forest alone!” Cherry hurried after her , glad when the doctor stopped her “Yes lets’ play! that will be fun and miss octavia will be back soon

Thank goodness you are here, Cherry dearie ^_^ I was beginning to worry where you headed off to.. Yes, we can all play just like we did before ^^ Perhaps, miss Lyra would like to join in on the fun

Dangerous Member

iDoctor Whooves

Yes, unfortunately Vinyl suffered the same fate as Tavi when she put on that blasted amulet... Tavi is currently looking for the potion to fix this mess. I do hope she is alright...

((I think it looks fantastic! ^^ I could never make one of those ^^;; miss Lyra um.. I don't wish to trouble you, but would it be possible if I could purchase a posting style from you? I do like how you made yours and well.. I would be happy that my gold would be going to a friend ^^ ))

Amulet? -She looks at the doctor with mild curiosity before giving a slow nod-
So it has magical properties to make them all young?
Did you guys go ask zecora to see if she knew anything about it??

( Ahhhh, I just get really bored sometimes and either write or make something. Slow wifi does that to you. At my grandparents house due to an accident And wowza, of course i'll make you one. /Insanely happy GOSH. And you don't have to pay either! It doesn't really take a lot of effort to make stuff like that! But I have to ask you first, any pictures/and or requirements you'd like to show and tell me? Just so I get it right. )

Aged Lunatic

iLyra Heartstrings

Amulet? -She looks at the doctor with mild curiosity before giving a slow nod-
So it has magical properties to make them all young?
Did you guys go ask zecora to see if she knew anything about it??

( Ahhhh, I just get really bored sometimes and either write or make something. Slow wifi does that to you. At my grandparents house due to an accident And wowza, of course i'll make you one. /Insanely happy GOSH. And you don't have to pay either! It doesn't really take a lot of effort to make stuff like that! But I have to ask you first, any pictures/and or requirements you'd like to show and tell me? Just so I get it right. )

Ah, yes ^^;; It was a rather peculiar amulet a friend of mine brought back with him from another dimension... Not quite a good thing I'm afraid, it has rather odd properties. My sonic couldn't quite get a proper reading when I scanned it out of curiosity. It has a negative effect on ponies and transmutes them into younger versions of themselves. It wouldn't have been so bad actually but.. Well... The amulet was destroyed, trapping Vinyl as a filly. It has also made her memories slowly begin to fade. I only hope Tavi can locate the potion before it's too late.. I insisted on going but she galloped off into the Everfree forest before I could stop her..

((It's quite alright ^^ I'm glad you take your boredom and and do something creative, dear you're quite talented. Oh, dear goodness are you alright?! Miss Lyra that's so kind of you! Oh, dear goodness that's so sweet of you; but please allow me to give you something, I would feel terrible if I didn't give you a couple k for all the trouble. I will send you the pictures as soon as I can too ^^ Thank you ever so much!!))

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Tsuki_Kirkland

iDoctor Who
m7gumbev:1="iDoctor Whooves]

iOctavia

//starts to tear and ears flop down//
Fine I miss..... Octopus though.....

Cheery Cutie-Pie

15,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
iDoctor Whooves
Tsuki_Kirkland

iDJ PON-3

Thank goodness you are here, Cherry dearie ^_^ I was beginning to worry where you headed off to.. Yes, we can all play just like we did before ^^ Perhaps, miss Lyra would like to join in on the fun

“I was getting some sweets for us” She nodded “Yes lets play , hide and seek , or tag , or something. Who is miss lyra? I don’t think I’ve met her yet, but we could always use another player” She noted vinyl starting to tear up “don’t cry.. miss octavia will be back soon”

Dangerous Member

iDoctor Whooves

Ah, yes ^^;; It was a rather peculiar amulet a friend of mine brought back with him from another dimension... Not quite a good thing I'm afraid, it has rather odd properties. My sonic couldn't quite get a proper reading when I scanned it out of curiosity. It has a negative effect on ponies and transmutes them into younger versions of themselves. It wouldn't have been so bad actually but.. Well... The amulet was destroyed, trapping Vinyl as a filly. It has also made her memories slowly begin to fade. I only hope Tavi can locate the potion before it's too late.. I insisted on going but she galloped off into the Everfree forest before I could stop her..

((It's quite alright ^^ I'm glad you take your boredom and and do something creative, dear you're quite talented. Oh, dear goodness are you alright?! Miss Lyra that's so kind of you! Oh, dear goodness that's so sweet of you; but please allow me to give you something, I would feel terrible if I didn't give you a couple k for all the trouble. I will send you the pictures as soon as I can too ^^ Thank you ever so much!!))

Ohhhhhh!! That sounds pretty amazing that an amulet can do something like that!
But not good that vinyl is stuck like this! And oh god her memories too??
-She frowns and looks down before lifting her head once more-
Well, what can I do to help? I'm not just gonna sit around and do nothing, my friends memories are at stake!

( ahhhhh, gosh you give me too much praise i can't handle it. /flips out you dont need to pay much then if you insist, since I really don't do much.. ;; And alrighty. I'll whip something up when I get the pictures and then ask you about it before I do anything else or make changes. )

Aged Lunatic

iDJ PON-3

//starts to tear and ears flop down//
Fine I miss..... Octopus though.....

Please don't be sad, lovey
[Doctor bent down to give Vinyl a hug]
Everything will be alright, Octopus will be back soon. I promise ^_^

Aged Lunatic

Tsuki_Kirkland

“I was getting some sweets for us” She nodded “Yes lets play , hide and seek , or tag , or something. Who is miss lyra? I don’t think I’ve met her yet, but we could always use another player” She noted vinyl starting to tear up “don’t cry.. miss octavia will be back soon”

Oh, thank you, dearie that was very thoughtful of you ^_^ Yes, let's play haha Oh, this is miss Lyra [Doctor gestures towards the unicorn mare standing beside him] She's a friend of mine and Tavi and Vinyl and Bon Bon and Derpy haha ^^;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games