Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Pinkie pie breaks the fourth wall through your tv inviting other ponies to come to your world! What do?

Adopt one! 0.29323308270677 29.3% [ 78 ]
Push them back through the TV 0.082706766917293 8.3% [ 22 ]
Pinkie pie you owe me a new tv... 0.17293233082707 17.3% [ 46 ]
befriend and hope they bring you to their world to live and become a pony 0.45112781954887 45.1% [ 120 ]
Total Votes:[ 266 ]

Dapper Citizen

8,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
Tsuki_Kirkland
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
H-hello, Cherry dear. Exactly where have you been?

Cutie-Pie

15,250 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
iDJ PON-3

Tilts her head ‘ Miss Vinyl its just me Cherry.. I’m in my nightmare night costume, I wanted to show it to you all. I’m a scary monster!” She did a turn so they could see all of her outfit

iOctavia

“Hi miss octavia, its good to see you again. I’ve been off trying to perfect making cookies so I can know how to make those” She went into her saddlebag and pulled out cookies “These are the latest batch.. I haven’t tried to see if they taste any better than the last”

Dapper Citizen

8,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
iDJ PON-3

*giggles* Oh, Vinyl, that's just Cherry; she is a good friend, why don't you two fillies play here at Sugarcube while I go seeking out that potion. Sound good?

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Forum Regular 100
iOctavia
Tsuki_Kirkland

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
//she stared at cherry//
Octopus how does she know my name?
//gets scared and hides under octavia//
Octopus stay here with me pwease!?
//starts to tear//

Cutie-Pie

15,250 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
iDJ PON-3

She stifled a giggle “ cause we’ve met.. how come you don’t know me.” She tried to get a better look at vinyl. “wait.. you’re different than usual. Hey you’re my age!”

iOctavia

“Okay miss octavia . I’d love to play .. Miss Vinyl want to play hide and seek or tag?”

Aged Lunatic

iDJ PON-3

Tsuki_Kirkland

iOctavia

Hello, everyone ^_^ What have I missed? So sorry I had to make a quick trip in my TARDIS... Several "events" I had to deal with ^^;; My apologies

Cutie-Pie

15,250 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
iDoctor Whooves

Waves “Hello Doctor, welcome back. Well Miss Vinyl is my age..I think my nightmare night costume scared her “ She trotted over to show it to him “ see i’m a monster I have horns and spiders all over!"

Dapper Citizen

8,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
iDJ PON-3
I would love to stay, but...but I need to get that potion, for your sake..and mine. I will return later, I promise you that, have fun with Cherry; she really is quite friendly
Tsuki_Kirkland

I'm sorry I cannot taste your goods this time, Cherry, something must be done. Please keep Vinyl happy and safe while I'm gone. If you need help, I'm sure the Doctor could assist you

*Octavia begins to trot back into the forest*

Cutie-Pie

15,250 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
iOctavia

“Okay , be careful” She waved after octavia and trotted back to Vinyl “ so what do you want to play miss vinyl?”

Aged Lunatic

Tsuki_Kirkland

Waves “Hello Doctor, welcome back. Well Miss Vinyl is my age..I think my nightmare night costume scared her “ She trotted over to show it to him “ see i’m a monster I have horns and spiders all over!"

[He bent down to hug her] Hello, lovey ^_^ my don't you look scary haha What a fantastic costume, dear; did you make it yourself? It's brilliant! [He smiled admiring Cherry's monster costume]

Cutie-Pie

15,250 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
iDoctor Whooves

User Image

She smiled ‘ Thank you doctor , no I didn’t make it entirely by myself “ She flicked her tail a little careful not to move the spiders as she got comfortable “my father helped with it , like braiding the spiders in my mane and tail”

Dapper Citizen

8,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
*Octavia reaches the edge of the forest* Okay, Octavia, you can do this. It shouldn't be too deep after all... *she begins shaking a bit remembering the Manticore* Oh, I hope he did not return..*Octavia enters the forest again with caution and a small gift from the Doctor*

Aged Lunatic

Tsuki_Kirkland

User Image

She smiled ‘ Thank you doctor , no I didn’t make it entirely by myself “ She flicked her tail a little careful not to move the spiders as she got comfortable “my father helped with it , like braiding the spiders in my mane and tail”

Well, your costume's brilliant, dear! You might just give Rarity a bit of competition when you get older haha You're quite the talented little unicorn, baking now costume design ^_^ Speaking of baking.. have you made any more of your fantastic sweets lately?

Cutie-Pie

15,250 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
iDoctor Whoove
f16fs3xz:0="iDoctor Whooves”]

User Image

Thank you doctor. Oh I’ve made cookies.. the last few batches didn’t turn out so well. “ She showed him a cookie” I made this batch, but I haven’t tried it yet”

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff